Windows 10: Firefox -- is there an easy way to access Favourites

Discus and support Firefox -- is there an easy way to access Favourites in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Hi there On the Tor Browser ( a variant of firefox it's really easy to access BOOKMARKS (favourites) [img] On Firefox it's another step to... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by jimbo45, Dec 29, 2015.

1. jimbo45 Win User

Firefox -- is there an easy way to access Favourites

Hi there

On the Tor Browser ( a variant of firefox it's really easy to access BOOKMARKS (favourites)

Firefox -- is there an easy way to access Favourites [​IMG]

On Firefox it's another step to get the bookmarks or is there something in configuration that I can use -- the bookmarks icon doesn't appear in the standard Firefox release (Windows).

Cheers

jimbo

_

:)

jimbo45, Dec 29, 2015

2. Is there an easy way to remove all previous versions of Windows after doing a Windows 10 upgrade?

Hello,

Windows 10 replaces your previous version of Windows by moving it to the Windows.old folder. Windows 10 becomes the default operating system.

I would like to inform you that after 30 days of upgrade, an automatic disk cleanup will run which will remove Windows.old folder.

Also note once you delete the Windows.old folder, you'll not be able to roll back to previous version of Windows.

I suggest you to check with the steps again and report us back if it doesn't help:

• Click Start, type disk cleanup in the Start Search text box, and then click Disk Cleanup.

• In the Disk Cleanup Options dialog box, click Files from all users on this computer.

• In the User Account Control dialog box, click Continue.

• Click to select the Previous Windows installation(s) check box, and then click OK.

Hope this information helps. Let us know if you need further assistance.

Rakesh Narayanaswamy, Dec 29, 2015
  3. Is there an easy way to transfer account information to a new account

I have a login on Windows 10 that has become corrupted (cannot access certain apps including mail and settings), but all other logins on the same PC work fine. So, I believe the issue is with the user account and based on other suggestions I have gotten,
    it appears that I will need to set up a new account on the computer.

My question: Is there an easy way to transfer the files from the old account to the new account? It seems like this is a common issue and I would think that Microsoft would have come up with a way to do this easily.

Also, I cannot set up the new account with my Microsoft login or map my email to the new account, because there is another account on the computer with the same information (e.g. the corrupted account). I do not want to erase the old/corrupt account without
    having the new one completely set up first.

Is there some way to do this?

AlexanderBrock, Dec 29, 2015
  4. BunnyJ New Member

Check this out:

BunnyJ, Dec 29, 2015
  5. Edwin New Member
    Edwin, Dec 29, 2015
  6. Edwin New Member
    ... and,
    if you'd like that 'Library' window to open in a new tab instead, copy and paste chrome://browser/content/places/places.xul into a blank tab and go, bookmark it then wheel click the bookmark to open in and switch to it in a new tab.

Edwin, Dec 29, 2015
  7. b1rd Win User
    There's addons that work well too.

I like Bookmark Tab 4.1.1, as well as Flat Bookmarks.

Although some of this can be done by simply adding a folder(s) to the browser, along with sub-folders.

8. Phone Man Win User

The icon next to the star.

Jim *Cool

Phone Man, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Firefox -- is there an easy way to access Favourites - Similar Threads - Firefox easy access

2. Easy way to access wifi settings in Windows 11?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Easy way to access wifi settings in Windows 11?: Hello!My parents are going on a trip next week and will be taking their laptop. Usually when we go on vacation, I'm with them, and I take care of said laptop, including connecting it to wifi when needed. They are not tech savvy and definitely not used to Windows 11 yet. I...
  3. Easy way to access wifi settings in Windows 11?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Easy way to access wifi settings in Windows 11?: Hello!My parents are going on a trip next week and will be taking their laptop. Usually when we go on vacation, I'm with them, and I take care of said laptop, including connecting it to wifi when needed. They are not tech savvy and definitely not used to Windows 11 yet. I...
  4. Is there a way to replace Quick Access with Favourites in File Explorer?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is there a way to replace Quick Access with Favourites in File Explorer?: Quick Access sucks majorly, it is a direct downgrade in functionality. Several links (network links specifically) that work fine on previous systems (Win 7 or 8) stopped working on Win 10, I cannot drop files into them anymore in Quick Access. Any way to change it back? Or...
  5. Is there an easy way to record part of a screen?

Is there an easy way to record part of a screen?: As per the title, I need to record one part of a screen (full screen won't do, just one window won't do either, so the Game Bar is out of the question). Is there an easy way to do this? When I googled it, all solutions seem to involve apps which will watermark the recording...
  6. easy way pin windows?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    easy way pin windows?: pin windows show on all desktops pin windows should show on top of desktop, but below other windows by default 156295
  7. Is there an easy way to share files??

Is there an easy way to share files??: Hello, I have 2 Win 10 Home machines sitting next to each other on a desk, both connected to the same wifi network. Is there an easy way to transfer files from one machine to the other?? I've been using a flash drive because I have googled my brains out and cannot figure...
  8. Easy Way to Transfer Account Settings

in Windows 10 Customization
    Easy Way to Transfer Account Settings: I think I have a corrupted Windows Account. I could not find an easy way to transfer my existing one to a new one I made. Also the new account has a different name under users since I cannot use my original name. Any suggestions on how to solve these two problems?...
  9. Edge -Favourites -- no way to organise

in Browsers and Email
    Edge -Favourites -- no way to organise: Hi there When will Ms start realising that not everybody wants a browser that looks like it was designed for a mobile phone or a tablet. There's no way to organise the favourites unlike IE --even a simple sort is missing. You can create a new folder but why are we...
  10. Easy way to open EPUB files

in Windows 10 Support
    Easy way to open EPUB files: Greetings from Holly Jerusalem Easy way to open EPUB files 1. Open Google chrome 2. Get Simple EPUB Reader extension 3. Open Simple EPUB Reader extension 4. Drop your EPUB file 5. Setup settings as you prefer That is all 92677