Windows 10: Firefox keeps on deleting my cookies and crashing...

Discus and support Firefox keeps on deleting my cookies and crashing... in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Oh what to do what to do... Poor Firefox keeps on deleting my poor cookies (and me, afterwards correcting EVERYTHING!) and crashing. I have no idea... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by RingTailCoon, Jan 27, 2020.

1. Firefox keeps on deleting my cookies and crashing...

Oh what to do what to do... Poor Firefox keeps on deleting my poor cookies (and me, afterwards correcting EVERYTHING!) and crashing. I have no idea what's going on and I checked the logs but there was nothing useful to be found.

So what can be the matter? Now I'm using another browser to check if FF really is the source of my troubles and well... maybe a total cleanup of my poor PC will do...

Using Windows 10 and I use FF 72.0.2...

:)

RingTailCoon, Jan 27, 2020
  2. BlueGuy Win User

Firefox keeps on deleting my cookies and crashing...

Check your set up, because with NoScript, AdBlock Plus/UBlock and other extensions, Firefox is the only one I trust to keep me secure and let me have my tabs on the bottom, under the address bar where they belong [using the.css scripts].
    I only use Chrome for YouTube. You may have it set to do that. Check and delete any temporary files/cookies as was suggested before.

BlueGuy, Jan 27, 2020
  3. starams5 Win User
    Firefox 3.6.4 keeps crashing for me

Glad you got it sorted out, IE is no joy.

starams5, Jan 27, 2020
  4. Firefox keeps on deleting my cookies and crashing...

Oh what to do what to do... Poor Firefox keeps on deleting my poor cookies (and me, afterwards correcting EVERYTHING!) and crashing. I have no idea what's going on and I checked the logs but there was nothing useful to be found.

So what can be the matter? Now I'm using another browser to check if FF really is the source of my troubles and well... maybe a total cleanup of my poor PC will do...

Using Windows 10 and I use FF 72.0.2...

RingTailCoon, Jan 27, 2020
Thema:

1. Firefox keeps on deleting my cookies and crashing... - Similar Threads - Firefox keeps deleting

2. Protect cookies from being deleted ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Protect cookies from being deleted ?: This question has been asked several times but as yet no-one has specifically answered - IS IT POSSIBLE ?All responses to date have essentially been explanations of what they are, but like other enquirors I would like to run clean-up on my private personal pc without having...
  3. Cookies keep getting blasted

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Cookies keep getting blasted: My cookies keep getting erased....very irritating and time consuming to have to keep doing two step verifications. It happens in AOL Desktop Gold, but I think Win 10 is doing it. Peter Bresler...
  4. Firefox keeps on deleting my cookies and crashing...

in Windows 10 Support
    Firefox keeps on deleting my cookies and crashing...: Oh what to do what to do... Poor Firefox keeps on deleting my poor cookies (and me, afterwards correcting EVERYTHING!) and crashing. I have no idea what's going on and I checked the logs but there was nothing useful to be found. So what can be the matter? Now I'm using...
  5. cookie manager that is better than Firefox

in Browsers and Email
    cookie manager that is better than Firefox: I really like (well, mostly) Firefox, but I find that the cookie manager is a real pain.*Confused I'm looking for a third-party tool that gives me a view like MS File Explorer. 141255
  6. delete cookies

in Windows 10 Customization
    delete cookies: How do I delete cookies? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/delete-cookies/251e5416-7e30-471b-af19-9f5d198b0c51
  7. Crashed Firefox

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Crashed Firefox: How can I retrieve above pl? I postponed Firefox update and now can't get into my other Windows 10 computer. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-update/crashed-firefox/7c9d4324-72b0-491e-bacc-a47b32b2d3b4
  8. Selectively Delete Cookies

in Browsers and Email
    Selectively Delete Cookies: I am getting "Access Denied" when I try to get into my Capital One checking account using Internet Explorer 11. Capital One says to use a different browser or delete cookies. Can I delete cookies just for that one website? Thanks, cb 102645
  9. How do I enable cookies in Firefox.

in Browsers and Email
    How do I enable cookies in Firefox.: My Firefox cookies somehow got disabled and I'm now trying to enable them. I asked this question someplace (possibly on this forum) and was told to go to menu bar then "Preferences". The problem is, there is no "Preferences" option on the drop down menu. I tried "Options"...
  10. Deleting temporary files and cookies

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Deleting temporary files and cookies: Need a fast way to delete temp files and cookies in Windows 10. I have tried a few things, but still have files not deleted. Used to be able to click settings, view files, select all, and delete. I can click settings and view, but that is it. 55598

Users found this page by searching for:

1. firefox windows 10 browser crashing