Windows 10: Firefox loads web pages very slowily (finallly solved)

Discus and support Firefox loads web pages very slowily (finallly solved) in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Windows 10 v1909, Firefox 77.0.1 Firefox on my desktop started loading pages really slowly. Even the Google home page was taking 10 minutes or more to... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by MisterEd, Jun 19, 2020.

1. MisterEd Win User

Firefox loads web pages very slowily (finallly solved)

Windows 10 v1909, Firefox 77.0.1

Firefox on my desktop started loading pages really slowly. Even the Google home page was taking 10 minutes or more to load. Firefox on my laptop was running OK. Then a week later Firefox on my laptop started loading pages slowly.

I tried the following:
    Help > Rstart with Add-ons disabled
    Help > Troubleshooting Information > Refresh Firefox
    Reinstall Firefox
    Reinstall Adobe Reader DC

Nothing seemed to help.

I finally found a solution that worked with both my desktop and laptop:
    Uninstall Adobe Reader DC
    Reboot
    Reinstall Adobe Reader DC

Firefox now loads web pages normally

:)

MisterEd, Jun 19, 2020

2. Firefox reloading pages after they are fully loaded.

Firefox version:

Firefox loads web pages very slowily (finallly solved) [​IMG]

Is anyone else experiencing Firefox reloading a web page after it is already fully loaded? What is happening, is that the browser is reloading the web page while viewing (scrolling) further down the page and reloading the page (same tab and not opening a new one) without no warning or cause for doing so.

I tried capturing it in a steps recorder scenario, but unfortunately, it doesn't display the problem correctly and it is the same as if I were to take a screenshot of the incident which doesn't display the real time problem accurately either.

Any ideas what could cause this?

EyeInTheSky, Jun 19, 2020
  3. er_bpaul Win User
    Web page Load error_help

I have done what you have suggested. Did not work. Every thing is same "Web page Load error"

er_bpaul, Jun 19, 2020
  4. DEFEATEST Win User

firefox not loading

Hey guys, sometimes when I open up firefox It loads up everything but the web page and it just says done at the bottom left. If I try to load up any website by quick link or even typing it in it takes a second and no web page shows up and it says done on the bottom left again. And come to think of it I'll sometimes go on to internet explorer when this happens and it's doing it to! I'm running xp pro sp3 totally updated. And of course the newest firefox and explorer. Any ideas, seems like a windows issue to me? thanks in advance.

DEFEATEST, Jun 19, 2020
Thema:

1. Firefox loads web pages very slowily (finallly solved) - Similar Threads - Firefox loads web

2. web pages not loading

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    web pages not loading: My web pages are not loading. I tried on Chrome and then Edge.It was working this morning.I have cleared browser, cookies. etc. It made no difference.Any other suggestion? Thank you...
  3. web pages not loading

in Windows 10 Gaming
    web pages not loading: My web pages are not loading. I tried on Chrome and then Edge.It was working this morning.I have cleared browser, cookies. etc. It made no difference.Any other suggestion? Thank you...
  4. web pages not loading

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Web-Page No longer loading

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Web-Page No longer loading: Hello, I've recently experienced an issue where a particular website will no longer load for me on my primary PC. Also, Grammarly keeps saying that it cannot connect to the internet when using it on MS Word, these two things occurred at the same time, but I have no way of...
  6. web page loading

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    web page loading: All of a sudden my web pages are loading very slow or not at all. Not that computer savy to figure it out myself. Any help will be appreciated. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/web-page-loading/6d8bfdef-3f29-471e-9247-86e399dd1595
  7. Web pages not loading

in Browsers and Email
    Web pages not loading: Hi Some websites will not load on either Chrome, Firefox, Edge or Vivaldi. I have cleared the history and cache Tried both OpenDNS & Google DNS Full scan with Bitdefender AV, Malwarebytes Anti-Malware & Spybot Search & Destroy: nothing found Turned firewall off...
  8. Win10 not loading web-pages

in Browsers and Email
    Win10 not loading web-pages: Hello Win10 Forums! Today I have installed Win10 Pro edition and I'm currently trying it out. I have encountered this massive problem: Some web pages do not load! Some pages are completely fine (this one, facebook, stackoverflow, few other forums I visit...), but some...
  9. Firefox Quantum can't recover web page

in Browsers and Email
    Firefox Quantum can't recover web page: Hi all,I installed firefox quantum to try it out.Seems pretty fast but when I close it and then restart it,it won't go to my homepage.Says can't recover web page so I have to click on new session.Any help would be appreciated but remember lights on but ain't nobody home most...
  10. Slow Web Page Loading.

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Slow Web Page Loading.: Hi all Normally when i use the net all is fine. Noticed today when i run a video convertor programme in the background the loading of web pages is extremely slow. Stop Freemake video convertor and page loading is normal speed. I assumed it was memory, did memtest and no...