Windows 10: Firefox..move tabs below address bar

Discus and support Firefox..move tabs below address bar in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Win10 64 pro Firefox 65 64bit I'm having a problem moving the tab bar down. I originally did it when 57 came out but now I have totally forgotten... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by Burris, Feb 12, 2019.

1. Burris Win User

Firefox..move tabs below address bar

Win10 64 pro Firefox 65 64bit

I'm having a problem moving the tab bar down. I originally did it when 57 came out but now I have totally forgotten how.
    I have posted on a number of other Firefox related forums but no luck.

Under profiles I have a file... chrome and in that...userChrome.css
    I put the namespace file in that but when restarting it doesn't change.
    I have gotten numerous suggestions as well as comments that I don't understand, and that's probably true.
    All else works fine. I have gotten much help from the brains on this forum in the past, so I thought I would try to get this issue solved.

If help is offered, please go step by step as I may have a block somewhere. It isn't easy getting old.

thanks

:)

Burris, Feb 12, 2019

2. Firefox Address Bar Suggestions

I do see below

Firefox..move tabs below address bar [​IMG]

Josey Wales, Feb 12, 2019
  3. Bree Win User
    Firefox Address Bar Suggestions

With a brand new and previously unused Profile I do see suggestions for R, but only built-in generic Mozilla ones.

Firefox..move tabs below address bar [​IMG]

4. bo elam Win User

Firefox Address Bar Suggestions

I get no suggestions at all. I untick all those options under Address bar as well as the ones under Search. And set Firefox to delete history using custom settings for history. Never see any suggestion of any kind. So, you can get that done if thats what you want.

Bo

bo elam, Feb 12, 2019
Thema:

1. Firefox..move tabs below address bar - Similar Threads - Firefox move tabs

2. what is the weird dropdown below the address bar in file explorer?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    what is the weird dropdown below the address bar in file explorer?: This pops up all the time when I click the address bar to ctrl+c the current path, how do I stop it? whatever tab I'm on, that dropdown will show that tabs path but it will then persist on every tab with the same path, not the path of the current tab, so if I click on it...
  3. what is the weird dropdown below the address bar in file explorer?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    what is the weird dropdown below the address bar in file explorer?: This pops up all the time when I click the address bar to ctrl+c the current path, how do I stop it? whatever tab I'm on, that dropdown will show that tabs path but it will then persist on every tab with the same path, not the path of the current tab, so if I click on it...
  4. How to resize the Address Bar focus in Firefox build 75

in Browsers and Email
    How to resize the Address Bar focus in Firefox build 75: Hi all - In Firefox 75 additional "focus" was placed on the Address Bar, so when you click on it, the box expands. I have found this very annoying and researched the problem, so that it can be reversed. Just follow these steps: 1) Type about:config in the browser's address...
  5. Firefox..move tabs below address bar

in Windows 10 Support
    Firefox..move tabs below address bar: Win10 64 pro Firefox 65 64bit I'm having a problem moving the tab bar down. I originally did it when 57 came out but now I have totally forgotten how. I have posted on a number of other Firefox related forums but no luck. Under profiles I have a file... chrome and in...
  6. Using Bing in Firefox Address Bar Search

in Browsers and Email
    Using Bing in Firefox Address Bar Search: I am using Firefox 61.0.2 under W10. If I type a search term in the Search Bar, it searches using Bing just as I set it up. Fine. However, if I want to search by putting a term in the Address Bar it insists on using Google. I don't want that, I want Bing. Is there anyway I...
  7. Firefox Address Bar Suggestions

in Browsers and Email
    Firefox Address Bar Suggestions: I have recently deleted my Firefox history, including cookies, cache and everything else. I went back to the beginning of all-time just to make sure there was nothing left. But I'm still faced with a dilemma, whenever I type a single letter, say R for example, it...
  8. Blurry address bar font in Firefox in Windows 10

in Browsers and Email
    Blurry address bar font in Firefox in Windows 10: Hi all, I have recently installed Windows 10 and the latest version of Firefox. There is one strange thing about the address bar: its font is blurry when compared to FF on Windows 7. Please have a look at these two screenshots: Windows 7: [img] Windows 10:...
  9. missing address bar in Firefox 50

in Browsers and Email
    missing address bar in Firefox 50: I realize this may not be the most obvious place to be asking this question, but I've already spent more than enough time in the Mozilla help files without finding an answer, so... Can anyone tell me how to restore the address bar in Firefox? I've even gone so far as...
  10. Enable or Disable IDN Punycode in Firefox Address Bar in Windows

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Enable or Disable IDN Punycode in Firefox Address Bar in Windows: How to: Enable or Disable IDN Punycode in Firefox Address Bar in Windows How to Enable or Disable IDN Punycode in Firefox Address Bar in Windows Punycode is a representation of Unicode with the limited ASCII character subset used for Internet host names. Using Punycode,...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. firefox tabs below

2. move tab bar below location bar firefox

3. how to move tabs to underneath address bR