Windows 10: Firefox NG on 10 Forums?

Discus and support Firefox NG on 10 Forums? in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Hi folks. Win 10 user. Firefox 90.0.2 (64-bit) I do not see where I should go to if a user has problems with 10 Forums itself. So I posted here.... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by CrashDummy, Jul 25, 2021.

1. Firefox NG on 10 Forums?

Hi folks. Win 10 user. Firefox 90.0.2 (64-bit) I do not see where I should go to if a user has problems with 10 Forums itself. So I posted here. Firefox is almost useless on 10 Forums. I used to be a member many years ago. Never had this problem before with Win & Firefox. Or Linux & Firefox. I posted in the "Welcome to TenForums" area, because that is what you are supposed to do. I asked where I should post the thread I want to start. For several hours nobody replied. I had other stuff going on, was not on the computer. Now I come back a few days later, 2 people quoted my "Welcome to TenForums" post. Yet I can not find my original post. So 10 Forums has links to the users who quoted me: https://www.tenforums.com/members/wxc.html https://www.tenforums.com/members/wynona.html I right click on the above user names, open in a new tab. I get a blank page. This has happened MANY times over the past few days. I right click on a link, open a new tab. Blank page. I had a HORRIBLE time setting up my new account with this problem!! My surfing habits are that I right click on where I want to go next. That way I have a trail of tabs left behind. So if I get lost, or forget something, the pages I was on previously are right there in chronological order. It gives me a audit trail. I do not have to go into Firefox history and re-load pages. I clear browser cache & history when I have too many tabs open. Or when Firefox slows down, I am done doing a certain task, or when I reach a break point. It almost seems like 10 Forums only supports Chrome & Edge. And no, I have not tried Chrome or Edge yet on 10 Forums. I like Firefox. I try to use FOSS as much as possible. I have legacy HW. Firefox, among other things, has the smallest resource footprint. Except for browsers like Dillo, (Dillo Web Browser :: Home Page), which to me is nothing more than proof of concept and totally useless otherwise. Any help would be greatly appreciated!!! Thanks!!

:)

CrashDummy, Jul 25, 2021

2. Window 10, NG Studio stopped working.

Mine is up gradation from Windows 7 to 10.The problem of `NG Studio not working' still persists despite the steps undertaken as suggested by you.Now what to do?

AmitavaSengupta, Jul 25, 2021
  3. Window 10, NG Studio stopped working.

Mine is Pinacle Studio 18,windows 10 upgraded from windows 7.after completing of almost 39% of rendering to external drive NG Studio suddenly stops working(same thing happened for several times).The problem persist despite steps undertaken as suggested
    by you

AmitavaSengupta, Jul 25, 2021
  4. Firefox NG on 10 Forums?

Video Issues in Windows 10 With Firefox

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

Please provide the following information with us to understand the issue better.

• Is the issue occurs in Microsoft Edge?

• Let us know whether the issue is specific to online videos or it is happening with other videos present in your system too?

As the initial troubleshooting steps, I would suggest you to check all the available Windows Updates. Installation of recent Windows Updates should fix the issue.

If the issue still persists, then try updating the Display driver and check. Here is the steps:
    • Press Windows Key + R on your desktop screen to go to run command box.
    • Type devmgmt.msc and hit Enter.
    • In Display Adapter, expand Display Adapter, right-click , and then click
      Update.
    If the issues persists ,only with firefox then i suggest you to contact firefox support.

Please do let us know the status of the issue to assist you further.

Thank you.

Divya Murugan, Jul 25, 2021
Thema:

Firefox NG on 10 Forums?

1. Firefox NG on 10 Forums? - Similar Threads - Firefox Forums

2. firefox

in Windows 10 Gaming
    firefox: firefox https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/firefox/0f6bcc1b-51aa-4abe-8c0b-b8e0b1da740e
  3. firefox

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    firefox: firefox https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/firefox/0f6bcc1b-51aa-4abe-8c0b-b8e0b1da740e
  4. firefox download history shows o byte file while i am downloading a higher size file

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    firefox download history shows o byte file while i am downloading a higher size file: I was trying to download an executable file from filen.io and when I click download the process happens on the page like as in MEGA download and my IDM didn't overtake it the problem happens halfway through the download Firefox shows a download complete message with zero byte...
  5. firefox download history shows o byte file while i am downloading a higher size file

in Windows 10 Gaming
    firefox download history shows o byte file while i am downloading a higher size file: I was trying to download an executable file from filen.io and when I click download the process happens on the page like as in MEGA download and my IDM didn't overtake it the problem happens halfway through the download Firefox shows a download complete message with zero byte...
  6. firefox download history shows o byte file while i am downloading a higher size file

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Able enter text in Int' Explorer but not in Firefox on this forum

in Windows 10 Support
    Able enter text in Int' Explorer but not in Firefox on this forum: Odd one this, for a few days I have been posting on my thread on this laptop using FireFox. This morning I found the reply 'Title' box was available and I could see the smiley set on the right. For a millisecond the reply text appeared then disappeared. I mentioned this on my...
  8. Windows 10 Forums Loading Problem Using Firefox 61.0.2 (64 Bit)

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 Forums Loading Problem Using Firefox 61.0.2 (64 Bit): I seem to be having trouble loading pages in Ten Forums after sign in and the 1st Page. After that, there are no titles to the threads shown. They show for a second, then disappear. In Chrome and SlimJet this isn't happening, all is ok. I have tried reinstalling Firefox with...
  9. Firefox or updated forum?

in Browsers and Email
    Firefox or updated forum?: I'm getting this strange effect with latest firefox, is something changed in the forum or is it the browser: [img] as you see that post is "outside of itself" 115689
  10. Firefox 57 No longer logs in automatcally logs in to this forum

in Browsers and Email
    Firefox 57 No longer logs in automatcally logs in to this forum: As far as I can remember, Firefox logged into this and other sites I repeatedly visit when I typed in their URL's. Now under FF 57 I have to manually log into each one. When I do so my login info, such as user name and passwords, appears in the appropriate box but I still...