Windows 10: Firefox Nightly's Logins & Passwords manager now integrates with Windows Security on...

Discus and support Firefox Nightly's Logins & Passwords manager now integrates with Windows Security on... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/jdrch [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/fkczue/firefox_nightlys_logins_passwords_manager_now/ Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/jdrch, Mar 17, 2020.

1. /u/jdrch Win User

Firefox Nightly's Logins & Passwords manager now integrates with Windows Security on...

/u/jdrch, Mar 17, 2020
  2. Pavan_N Win User

Credential manager stalls windows 10 login

Hi Henrik,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft community.

• Are you able to boot to desktop?

• Are you referring to login to Windows 10 without using password?
    If you sign in to Windows with a local account, you can choose not to enter a password. However, we don't recommend this—it's the least secure way to sign in to your PC.

Refer the link suggested by Likhitha V on November 3, 2015
    and follow the troubleshooting steps suggested.

How to remove login password in Windows 10

Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Thanks

Pavan_N, Mar 17, 2020
  3. Credential manager stalls windows 10 login

Hi Pavan,

Not able to boot to desktop

In the meantime I've found a solution from another post in which another Microsoft supporter suggested this software: Tweaking.com - Windows Repair Free/Pro. After running this, the problem was solved.

Henrik Bo Andersen, Mar 17, 2020
  4. Firefox Nightly's Logins & Passwords manager now integrates with Windows Security on...

New Windows Media Player Plugin for Firefox

Anyone who uses Windows Vista and Mozilla Firefox may be pleased to hear that the Windows Media Player team has now released a plugin for Firefox that should allow the browser to play WMP content on websites. Here are the steps to get it working:
    • Installation of the Windows Media Player Firefox Plugin may require administrative access to your PC. It is recommended that you close all other open browser windows before continuing with the installation.
    • Click the Install button to automatically download and install the Windows Media Player Firefox Plugin.
    • Depending on your security settings, you may see a Security Warning dialog box. Click Install to install the plugin.
    There is a known issue if you are using Firefox version 2.0.0.3 on Windows Vista with the installer failing with error code -203. To work around this simply restart Firefox (you will get a notification that Windows Vista will be changing the Firefox compatibility settings) and then install again - the second time should succeed.

The download is available here, and the new plugin works on all versions of Windows XP and Windows Vista (although it is mostly intended for Vista, as that currently has no WMP support in Firefox).

Source: Windows Vista Blog

Jimmy 2004, Mar 17, 2020
Thema:

Firefox Nightly's Logins & Passwords manager now integrates with Windows Security on...

1. Firefox Nightly's Logins & Passwords manager now integrates with Windows Security on... - Similar Threads - Firefox Nightly's Logins

2. Windows switched to Miscrosoft password for login, now login is impossible

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows switched to Miscrosoft password for login, now login is impossible: This started when I purchased a new laptop and logged into my Microsoft account on that device to migrate settings and apps from my old laptop. I planned on using both computers with the same Microsoft account credentials..Ever since I did this, the OLD laptop now requires a...
  3. Windows switched to Miscrosoft password for login, now login is impossible

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows switched to Miscrosoft password for login, now login is impossible: This started when I purchased a new laptop and logged into my Microsoft account on that device to migrate settings and apps from my old laptop. I planned on using both computers with the same Microsoft account credentials..Ever since I did this, the OLD laptop now requires a...
  4. passwords firefox

in Windows 10 Gaming
    passwords firefox: I like many others ,have passwords saved from websites etc i use a lot on firefox . If i upgrade to windows 11 and install firefox again ,I dont like EDGE, will all my passwords be lost...
  5. passwords firefox

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    passwords firefox: I like many others ,have passwords saved from websites etc i use a lot on firefox . If i upgrade to windows 11 and install firefox again ,I dont like EDGE, will all my passwords be lost...
  6. passwords firefox

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. How secure is storing passwords in Chrome/Firefox

in Browsers and Email
    How secure is storing passwords in Chrome/Firefox: How secure is it storing passwords in Chrome or Firefox? Are they stored locally and if Chrome/Firefox was open could anyone access the passwords or is there a master password needed first? Thanks 160529
  8. security login with password

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    security login with password: google warned of unusual activity and logins that were not mine so reset everything but can't get into my microsoft office or general account through password, I can get in with windows hello, fingerprint, pin but can not reset password also this keeps saying i have windows...
  9. New password security features come to Firefox with Firefox Lockwise

in Windows 10 News
    New password security features come to Firefox with Firefox Lockwise: Remembering unique, strong passwords for all your accounts and apps is a challenge, but it’s also essential for good digital security. We’re making that easier by helping you generate and manage passwords with Firefox Lockwise — all seamlessly, straight from your browser....
  10. Firefox 63 is now available with Windows 10 integration improvements

in Windows 10 News
    Firefox 63 is now available with Windows 10 integration improvements: Mozilla today released a new update for its Firefox web browser. The latest update pushes the browser to version 63.0 and is available for download on Windows. The latest update is rolling out to all supported platforms today (October 23). Mozilla continues to bring new...