Windows 10: Firefox not sending notifications

Discus and support Firefox not sending notifications in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Firefox is not sending notifications to Windows 10 Action Center, even though I have them enabled both through Windows 10 & Firefox. I have set... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/skinny_gator, Feb 19, 2021.

1. Firefox not sending notifications

Firefox is not sending notifications to Windows 10 Action Center, even though I have them enabled both through Windows 10 & Firefox.

I have set permissions to allow for notifications, and I have them turned on through Windows 10 however I cannot get any thing to notify me.

However when I open up Chrome, I get notifications from all the set websites instantly. But I do not use chrome as my primary browser for work reasons.

Has any one found a work-around for this? I want to try to avoid reinstalling firefox at all costs.

submitted by /u/skinny_gator
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/skinny_gator, Feb 19, 2021

2. (SOLVED/CLOSED)looking for help with Android phone CONSTANT wireless signal notification

Yeah, thats not a solution she is interested in......I've suggested that course of action. Thanks though.

Just to clarify, I feel that there MUST be a step, or series of steps to turn off JUST the wireless notification sound. Thats what Im driving @ here.

jboydgolfer, Feb 19, 2021
  3. Smeed Win User
  4. OldMike65 Win User

Firefox not sending notifications

Latest Firefox Released for Windows

Firefox 59 ships tomorrow, March 13th and includes these changes
    • Option to stop websites from asking to send notifications or access your device’s camera, microphone, and location
    • Users can choose in Options whether search suggestions or history suggestions come first in the address bar
    • Activity Stream is faster and now has drag and drop support for top sites
    • Screenshots now has a Copy to Clipboard button
    • Off Main Thread Paint (OMTP) (MAC) improves main thread responsiveness
    • Race Cache with Network to improve page loading time

OldMike65, Feb 19, 2021
Thema:

Firefox not sending notifications

1. Firefox not sending notifications - Similar Threads - Firefox sending notifications

2. Require password before sending notification to Authenticator

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Require password before sending notification to Authenticator: A few times recently, I have been woken up in the middle of the night by Authenticator asking me to approve a login. Obviously, this wasn't me trying to log in, so I deny the request and my account remains secure, but I still got woken up and that gets me irritated. I do NOT...
  3. Firefox Send and Firefox Notes are being decommissioned by Mozilla

in Windows 10 News
    Firefox Send and Firefox Notes are being decommissioned by Mozilla: As Mozilla tightens and refines its product focus in 2020, today we are announcing the end of life for two legacy services that grew out of the Firefox Test Pilot program: Firefox Send and Firefox Notes. Both services are being decommissioned and will no longer be a part of...
  4. Microsoft News app is no longer sending notifications

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft News app is no longer sending notifications: Yesterday, a user reported that she was no longer getting MS News notifications after the 1903 update. She couldn't even find MS News in the list of notification senders one sees after clicking "Manage Notifications". I am having the same problem. However, I tried turning...
  5. Mail app not sending notifications.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Mail app not sending notifications.: So, when I set account syncing to "as items arrive" the app stops sending new email notifications and only works when its open which kinda defeats the purpose of notifications. It works fine when set to "every 15 minutes" but thats a little too much, I'd prefer something as...
  6. Upon Sound Event, Send Notification to Mobile

Upon Sound Event, Send Notification to Mobile: Is there any native or 3rd party application that can capture an audio event and turn that into a notification of some kind? Essentially I'm looking to get an email or mobile notification when a sound plays on my computer while I'm away from it. submitted by /u/Donteventrii...
  7. Send Windows 10 Desktop Notifications to iPhone

Send Windows 10 Desktop Notifications to iPhone: Is it possible to do this anymore? I research online and it says you can do this through Cortana, but the "Sync Notifications Between Devices" option is gone. I just would like to have any notifications that happen on my desktop while I'm AFK to be pushed to my iPhone. Any...
  8. Firefox push notifications and Windows Notifications Center

in Windows 10 Customization
    Firefox push notifications and Windows Notifications Center: Hi to everyone! Firefox push notifications does not appear in the Windows 10 Notification Center., but only my low right corner and I don't know why. All of it after I reset the browser. Is that normal? Thanks!...
  9. How to get a notifications from Firefox

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to get a notifications from Firefox: How to get a notifications from Firefox? I tried going on notifications and actions in settings but the only browser I get notify is Chrome. here's the screenshot: [ATTACH]...
  10. How do I send notifications?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I send notifications?: I installed Windows 10 and visited a site and suddenly I was getting Windows 10 Notifications whenever a new blogpost was added. I noticed that this notification is controlled through Chrome. It never asked for permission. How does this work? I'd like to use it for my...