Windows 10: Firefox Opening Web Site While PC Sleeps

Discus and support Firefox Opening Web Site While PC Sleeps in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi, everyone. We just had new Windows 10 machines installed at work. (Dell Optiplex 3040) Our old PC's were Windows 7 and I always used Firefox as my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by meowcat, Sep 30, 2019.

1. meowcat Win User

Firefox Opening Web Site While PC Sleeps

Hi, everyone.
    We just had new Windows 10 machines installed at work. (Dell Optiplex 3040)
    Our old PC's were Windows 7 and I always used Firefox as my browser. Never had any issues on W7.
    The new PC, however, is opening Firefox to http://hp.hfindingformspro, every night while the PC sleeps. Every morning when I come into work and wake my PC, Firefox has opened to that website. MSN has always been my homepage. Any ideas?
    Thanks.

:)

meowcat, Sep 30, 2019
  2. Arun B J Win User

I want to allow Chrome or Firefox to use my mic and camera on certain websites

Hi John,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve this issue.

I suggest you to make Firefox as the default web browser and check it the issue persist.

Follow the steps below.

• Open Control panel.
    • Select Default Programs.
    • Click on Firefox and set that application as Default.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help

Arun B J, Sep 30, 2019
  3. Missing Firefox shortcut from All Apps menu

Hi,

Welcome to Microsoft Community.

• Press Windows + R keys to open run window

• Type Firefox to launch firefox

If it launches, you may try to create a shortcut of it by following the steps below:

• Windows + E keys to open Windows explorer

• Select this pc and select C: drive

• Open Program files and right click on firefox and click on Shortcut on desktop.

Regards,

Waseemulla S, Sep 30, 2019
  4. Castiel Win User

Tabs open on Starup-Firefox?

I was wondering is there a way where when I start up Firefox multiple tabs open with web pages loading? Like when I open up Firefox 4 tabs start up and they are different websites loading?

Thanks*Toast :toast:

Castiel, Sep 30, 2019
Thema:

1. Firefox Opening Web Site While PC Sleeps - Similar Threads - Firefox Opening Web

2. URLs not opening in the web app version of the site

in Windows 10 Gaming
    URLs not opening in the web app version of the site: I was reading an article about an Edge experiment from years ago that I thought would be working by now. I have a ticketing system that runs Ina browser. And we have a ERP system that has links to tickets. When we click on these links it opens a new tab. For our ticketing...
  3. URLs not opening in the web app version of the site

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    URLs not opening in the web app version of the site: I was reading an article about an Edge experiment from years ago that I thought would be working by now. I have a ticketing system that runs Ina browser. And we have a ERP system that has links to tickets. When we click on these links it opens a new tab. For our ticketing...
  4. Can not open two web sites

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can not open two web sites: HiStrange thing that I can not open two sites from my PC:1- Opera.com it only open when I run a vpn and I tried browsers like FFox, Edge, Chrome also from my mobile it does not open. I contacted my ISP they say it is working. Contact Opera.com but they never replay !!.2-...
  5. Can not open two web sites

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can not open two web sites: HiStrange thing that I can not open two sites from my PC:1- Opera.com it only open when I run a vpn and I tried browsers like FFox, Edge, Chrome also from my mobile it does not open. I contacted my ISP they say it is working. Contact Opera.com but they never replay !!.2-...
  6. How to disable Sponsored Top Sites in Firefox web browser

in Windows 10 News
    How to disable Sponsored Top Sites in Firefox web browser: [ATTACH]The focus of mainstream browsers like Firefox is to maintain the privacy of individuals. […] This article How to disable Sponsored Top Sites in Firefox web browser first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com. read more...
  7. web site

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    web site: i went to a website and there address does not exist how do they keep operateing Thank you https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/web-site/dccdf822-e964-4953-9e97-24c91beab5cd
  8. Firefox Opening Web Site While PC Sleeps

in Browsers and Email
    Firefox Opening Web Site While PC Sleeps: Hi, everyone. We just had new Windows 10 machines installed at work. (Dell Optiplex 3040) Our old PC's were Windows 7 and I always used Firefox as my browser. Never had any issues on W7. The new PC, however, is opening Firefox to http://hp.hfindingformspro, every night...
  9. Google won't open on Firefox -- insecure site

in Browsers and Email
    Google won't open on Firefox -- insecure site: My son's laptop has Windows 10 as its OS, the latest version of Firefox, no antivirus (just Windows Defender). When he tries to open Google, a message comes up that the site is insecure, and there is no possibility to add a certificate. Does anyone know how to get around...
  10. Can't save web site preferences in Pale Moon & in Firefox

in Browsers and Email
    Can't save web site preferences in Pale Moon & in Firefox: Never have I had a problem with Windows 7 but now I've got a new computer and Windows 10. I'm using Firefox ESR 45.6.0 and Pale Moon Version: 27.0.3 (x64). I connect all the time to NZBIndex - We index, you search. The first connection to the site leaves many settings to be...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. hfindingformspro opening