Windows 10: Firefox Problem

Discus and support Firefox Problem in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; *chuckle Recently I have been having a few problems with Mozilla Firefox Quantum. Sorry, that is not quite accurate as since Mozilla has been changing... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Mothie, Jun 10, 2018.

1. Mothie Win User

Firefox Problem

*chuckle Recently I have been having a few problems with Mozilla Firefox Quantum. Sorry, that is not quite accurate as since Mozilla has been changing the rules and format constantly for the last 2 years appox, constant problems.
    Latest problem for myself being I can download Firefox in either x64bit or 32bit formats, trouble is , the blasted thing will not open.

Anyone had this problem? Any solutions?
    Thanks.*Thumbs

:)

Mothie, Jun 10, 2018

2. Video Issues in Windows 10 With Firefox

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

Please provide the following information with us to understand the issue better.

• Is the issue occurs in Microsoft Edge?

• Let us know whether the issue is specific to online videos or it is happening with other videos present in your system too?

As the initial troubleshooting steps, I would suggest you to check all the available Windows Updates. Installation of recent Windows Updates should fix the issue.

If the issue still persists, then try updating the Display driver and check. Here is the steps:
    • Press Windows Key + R on your desktop screen to go to run command box.
    • Type devmgmt.msc and hit Enter.
    • In Display Adapter, expand Display Adapter, right-click , and then click
      Update.
    If the issues persists ,only with firefox then i suggest you to contact firefox support.

Please do let us know the status of the issue to assist you further.

Thank you.

Divya Murugan, Jun 10, 2018
  3. Firefox does not work on start up

Hi,

Thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

I suggest you to uninstall and reinstall Firefox
    and check if it fixes the issue. Follow the steps below to uninstall
    Firefox:

• Press Windows key + X.
    • Click on Programs and Features.
    • Look for Firefox and right click on it and click on
      uninstall.
    • Reboot the computer after uninstall is complete and try to reinstall them.
    Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Giridhar J, Jun 10, 2018
Thema:

Firefox Problem

1. Firefox Problem - Similar Threads - Firefox Problem

2. Problem with using Firefox and Roll Back Windows

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Problem with using Firefox and Roll Back Windows: I’m a music producer using a win10 pc. My daw’s and apps don’t work with Microsoft so I use Firefox default and no matter which expensive daw I upgrade too after a short time it stops working costing me tons of $. I had no idea that it was Microsoft that were changing my...
  3. Windows 10 Microsoft Edge Can't Copy and Paste But Firefox Copy and Paste No Problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Microsoft Edge Can't Copy and Paste But Firefox Copy and Paste No Problem: Hi, I have a computer with Windows 10. But for some reason, recently Micosoft Edge when right click, suddenly has no option for copy but only option for copy links. So I tried system restore and reset my computer, because I do not know what else to do. But after a while,...
  4. Windows 10 Microsoft Edge Can't Copy and Paste But Firefox Copy and Paste No Problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 Microsoft Edge Can't Copy and Paste But Firefox Copy and Paste No Problem: Hi, I have a computer with Windows 10. But for some reason, recently Micosoft Edge when right click, suddenly has no option for copy but only option for copy links. So I tried system restore and reset my computer, because I do not know what else to do. But after a while,...
  5. Windows 10 Microsoft Edge Can't Copy and Paste But Firefox Copy and Paste No Problem

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  6. Windows 10 Microsoft Edge Cannot Copy and Paste But Firefox Copy and Paste No Problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Microsoft Edge Cannot Copy and Paste But Firefox Copy and Paste No Problem: Hi, I have a computer with Windows 10. But for some reason, recently Micosoft Edge when right click, suddenly has no option for copy but only option for copy links. So I tried system restore and reset my computer, because I do not know what else to do. But after a while,...
  7. Windows 10 Microsoft Edge Cannot Copy and Paste But Firefox Copy and Paste No Problem

Windows 10 Microsoft Edge Cannot Copy and Paste But Firefox Copy and Paste No Problem: Hi, I have a computer with Windows 10. But for some reason, recently Micosoft Edge when right click, suddenly has no option for copy but only option for copy links. So I tried system restore and reset my computer, because I do not know what else to do. But after a while,...
  8. Windows 10 Microsoft Edge Cannot Copy and Paste But Firefox Copy and Paste No Problem

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  9. More Problems with FIREFOX

in Windows 10 Gaming
    More Problems with FIREFOX: Just Installed Updates on Win 11. Now FIREFOX won't open MSN Homepage. It opens other sites, and Homepage opens from EDGE. Searches indicate that something downloaded with Updates might be preventing FIREFOX. Re-installing FIREFOX didn't fix it this time. Any help, please?...
  10. More Problems with FIREFOX

More Problems with FIREFOX: Just Installed Updates on Win 11. Now FIREFOX won't open MSN Homepage. It opens other sites, and Homepage opens from EDGE. Searches indicate that something downloaded with Updates might be preventing FIREFOX. Re-installing FIREFOX didn't fix it this time. Any help, please?...