Windows 10: Firefox Problem

Discus and support Firefox Problem in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; *chuckle Recently I have been having a few problems with Mozilla Firefox Quantum. Sorry, that is not quite accurate as since Mozilla has been changing... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Mothie, Jun 10, 2018.

1. Mothie Win User

Firefox Problem

*chuckle Recently I have been having a few problems with Mozilla Firefox Quantum. Sorry, that is not quite accurate as since Mozilla has been changing the rules and format constantly for the last 2 years appox, constant problems.
    Latest problem for myself being I can download Firefox in either x64bit or 32bit formats, trouble is , the blasted thing will not open.

Anyone had this problem? Any solutions?
    Thanks.*Thumbs

:)

Mothie, Jun 10, 2018
  2. Divya Murugan Win User

Video Issues in Windows 10 With Firefox

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

Please provide the following information with us to understand the issue better.

• Is the issue occurs in Microsoft Edge?

• Let us know whether the issue is specific to online videos or it is happening with other videos present in your system too?

As the initial troubleshooting steps, I would suggest you to check all the available Windows Updates. Installation of recent Windows Updates should fix the issue.

If the issue still persists, then try updating the Display driver and check. Here is the steps:
    • Press Windows Key + R on your desktop screen to go to run command box.
    • Type devmgmt.msc and hit Enter.
    • In Display Adapter, expand Display Adapter, right-click , and then click
      Update.
    If the issues persists ,only with firefox then i suggest you to contact firefox support.

Please do let us know the status of the issue to assist you further.

Thank you.

Divya Murugan, Jun 10, 2018
  3. Giridhar J Win User
    Firefox does not work on start up

Hi,

Thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

I suggest you to uninstall and reinstall Firefox
    and check if it fixes the issue. Follow the steps below to uninstall
    Firefox:

• Press Windows key + X.
    • Click on Programs and Features.
    • Look for Firefox and right click on it and click on
      uninstall.
    • Reboot the computer after uninstall is complete and try to reinstall them.
    Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Giridhar J, Jun 10, 2018
Thema:

Firefox Problem

1. Firefox Problem - Similar Threads - Firefox Problem

2. Windows 10 Forums Loading Problem Using Firefox 61.0.2 (64 Bit)

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 Forums Loading Problem Using Firefox 61.0.2 (64 Bit): I seem to be having trouble loading pages in Ten Forums after sign in and the 1st Page. After that, there are no titles to the threads shown. They show for a second, then disappear. In Chrome and SlimJet this isn't happening, all is ok. I have tried reinstalling Firefox with...
  3. Firefox continuing problems

in Windows 10 Support
    Firefox continuing problems: *Banghead Hi all. I have posted previously on my problems in respect of Firefox downloading, but not opening. i have just completed my 15th download of Firefox with the same problem still recurring. It downloads, however, it refuses to open. I have always removed everything...
  4. problems with Mozilla Firefox Quantum

in Browsers and Email
    problems with Mozilla Firefox Quantum: *chuckle Recently I have been having a few problems with Mozilla Firefox Quantum. Sorry, that is not quite accurate as since Mozilla has been changing the rules and format constantly for the last 2 years appox, constant problems. Latest problem for myself being I can download...
  5. Outlook.com with Firefox and site certificate problem

in Browsers and Email
    Outlook.com with Firefox and site certificate problem: Anyone having security certificate problems when trying to use Outlook.com mail with Firefox recently might want to watch this site for Microsoft's progress in fixing the fault. Office 365 Service Status I can usually get in now with repeatedly clicking the Retry button...
  6. Problems posting on Facebook with Firefox.

in Browsers and Email
    Problems posting on Facebook with Firefox.: I'd stopped using Firefox on my laptop for several month's due to multiple issues. However, yesterday I opened FF and everything was working fine. I started posting on FB and everything worked perfectly, then one of my posts just disappeared (the primary reason I stopped...
  7. Some firefox problems

in Browsers and Email
    Some firefox problems: Firefox is slow/sluggish when scrolling websites. (Solved by disabling smooth scrolling in options) Firefox is slow to load videos. If I fast forward a video, the video will freeze and I have to wait 5-10 seconds for the video to load. Microsoft edge loads videos instantly....
  8. Clean Install Firefox 59.0.1 and problems.

in Browsers and Email
    Clean Install Firefox 59.0.1 and problems.: Before clean Install. -------------------------- I updated Firefox to 59.0.1. Pages were not loading fully. After I went through many posts in this forum and else where, I disabled hardware acceleration in options. But one suggested successive update may be problem. clean...
  9. Display Problems After Firefox Upgrade

in Browsers and Email
    Display Problems After Firefox Upgrade: I use the website LSU Football - Geaux Tigers!!!, and it has two twitter feeds as shown in the attached screenshot. These twitter feeds updated just fine until the upgrade. I believe it must be a setting that changed. By the way, the feeds fill in just fine in IE as shown in...
  10. Problem with Firefox/Facebook script - page unresponsive and freezes

in Browsers and Email
    Problem with Firefox/Facebook script - page unresponsive and freezes: I'm experiencing a constant problem involving a script while using Firefox browser, with Facebook open. A pop up window on the page advises me that the following script is causing the problem.... https://static.xx.fbcdn.net/rsrc.php...HGcTRu_E.js:25 ...and gives me a...