Windows 10: Firefox Problem

Discus and support Firefox Problem in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; *chuckle Recently I have been having a few problems with Mozilla Firefox Quantum. Sorry, that is not quite accurate as since Mozilla has been changing... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Mothie, Jun 10, 2018.

1. Mothie Win User

Firefox Problem

*chuckle Recently I have been having a few problems with Mozilla Firefox Quantum. Sorry, that is not quite accurate as since Mozilla has been changing the rules and format constantly for the last 2 years appox, constant problems.
    Latest problem for myself being I can download Firefox in either x64bit or 32bit formats, trouble is , the blasted thing will not open.

Anyone had this problem? Any solutions?
    Thanks.*Thumbs

:)

Mothie, Jun 10, 2018

2. Video Issues in Windows 10 With Firefox

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

Please provide the following information with us to understand the issue better.

• Is the issue occurs in Microsoft Edge?

• Let us know whether the issue is specific to online videos or it is happening with other videos present in your system too?

As the initial troubleshooting steps, I would suggest you to check all the available Windows Updates. Installation of recent Windows Updates should fix the issue.

If the issue still persists, then try updating the Display driver and check. Here is the steps:
    • Press Windows Key + R on your desktop screen to go to run command box.
    • Type devmgmt.msc and hit Enter.
    • In Display Adapter, expand Display Adapter, right-click , and then click
      Update.
    If the issues persists ,only with firefox then i suggest you to contact firefox support.

Please do let us know the status of the issue to assist you further.

Thank you.

Divya Murugan, Jun 10, 2018
  3. Firefox does not work on start up

Hi,

Thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

I suggest you to uninstall and reinstall Firefox
    and check if it fixes the issue. Follow the steps below to uninstall
    Firefox:

• Press Windows key + X.
    • Click on Programs and Features.
    • Look for Firefox and right click on it and click on
      uninstall.
    • Reboot the computer after uninstall is complete and try to reinstall them.
    Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Giridhar J, Jun 10, 2018
Thema:

Firefox Problem

1. Firefox Problem - Similar Threads - Firefox Problem

2. Firefox problem (won't open)

in Browsers and Email
    Firefox problem (won't open): Hey Gang, having a problem with FireFox this morning ! It won't open to anything other than what the picture shows ! I have deleted it & removed everything even in the registry, then reloaded it & still the same ! The Edge works fine ! Even the links does not work !! Anyone...
  3. Problems with firefox

in Browsers and Email
    Problems with firefox: I have been using firefox (89.0.2, 90.0.2, 78.12 esr) for a while and I am not satisfy with the way it functions. 1) It use up 60% of cpu resource while surfing and closing (edge and IEuse only less than 10% of cpu resource). 2) Check up task manager, it has about 6 firefox...
  4. FireFox does not allow me to go to some websites, Edge(Dev) no problem

in Browsers and Email
    FireFox does not allow me to go to some websites, Edge(Dev) no problem: Ever increasing, FF will not complete links to some sites while Edge completes with no problem. I have multiple sites that this happens i.e. www.hgtv.com/sweepstakes.. when I select enter, nothing happens. Using edge has no problem. New one today going to nfcu.org/xxxxxx I...
  5. problems opening firefox after updating to version 20h2

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    problems opening firefox after updating to version 20h2: I updated my laptop to Windows 10 version 20h2 2 days ago. Initially I was thrilled with how it was performing. This morning I had difficulty starting up the pc and had many problems opening Firefox and Thunderbird. With task manager open I tried to open Thunderbird. Got...
  6. FireFox problems on some banking sites

in Browsers and Email
    FireFox problems on some banking sites: FF Ver85.01b 2 Questions: 1. For some reason some, not all, of my banking accounts (vanguard) will allow me to sign in but when I want to look at account info, all I get is a blank (grey) page. Refreshing does no good. Will work with MS EDGE on this computer, or FF on...
  7. Firefox problem

in Browsers and Email
    Firefox problem: When I go to the sign in page in Firefox 80, and click on the sign in button, I then get an endless wheel going round. How do I get past this to sign into my account? Thank you for looking. 165782
  8. Kali Linux from Microsoft store- problems with GUI mode terminal, network and Firefox

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Kali Linux from Microsoft store- problems with GUI mode terminal, network and Firefox: Greetings Microsoft community i have downloaded kalilinux from Microsoft store and installed GUI mode terminal is not opening there is no network and no mozilla firefox! Why is this happening ? Plz answer * Original title: Kalilinux Microsoft store * Moved from...
  9. a problem with the firefox browser

in Browsers and Email
    a problem with the firefox browser: This is on a Gateway laptop model NV570P-18U, OS Win 10 Home 64 bit. When I boot up the laptop and the desktop comes up. Random programs that are installed on my C: HD will pop up on the desktop without me clicking on those programs to open them up. I screen captured one of...
  10. Problems wth Chrom and FireFox but not with IE or Edge

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Problems wth Chrom and FireFox but not with IE or Edge: Hi, I noticed that in 2018, the same problems were happening as well. I tried everything I read online and nothing worked. I even had Norton check for a virus. No virus found. I also believe Microsoft is the problem like the male stated in 2018. Perhaps I should go to...