Windows 10: Firefox Quantum for Enterprise now available

Discus and support Firefox Quantum for Enterprise now available in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Fast, lightweight, secure and easily configurable, Firefox Quantum for Enterprise should be your go-to for business browsing. [img] Browsers are... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, May 10, 2018.

1. Brink Win User

Firefox Quantum for Enterprise now available

Source: Firefox Quantum: Fast for Business, Better for IT | The Firefox Frontier

:)

Brink, May 10, 2018
Thema:

Firefox Quantum for Enterprise now available

1. Firefox Quantum for Enterprise now available - Similar Threads - Firefox Quantum Enterprise

2. Firefox Preview for Android now available

in Windows 10 News
    Firefox Preview for Android now available: At Firefox, we’re passionate about providing solutions for people who care about safety, privacy and independence. For several months, we’ve been working on a new strategy for our Android products to serve you even better. Today we’re very happy to announce a pilot of our new...
  3. problems with Mozilla Firefox Quantum

in Browsers and Email
    problems with Mozilla Firefox Quantum: *chuckle Recently I have been having a few problems with Mozilla Firefox Quantum. Sorry, that is not quite accurate as since Mozilla has been changing the rules and format constantly for the last 2 years appox, constant problems. Latest problem for myself being I can download...
  4. Firefox Quantum vs. Edge

in Browsers and Email
    Firefox Quantum vs. Edge: Theoretically or actually, would moving from the ease and simplicity of MS Edge to the new Firefox Quantum be of great benefit to a everyday, non power user? 98655
  5. Firefox/Quantum Icon size changer

in Browsers and Email
    Firefox/Quantum Icon size changer: I use mainly Cyberfox / sometimes Firefox Quantum and would like to know is there a way to change the size of icons in menu bar...as they are small due my not so good vision. I have tried various customising Firefox add ons but without success as some extensions don't work...
  6. Firefox Quantum Question

in Browsers and Email
    Firefox Quantum Question: I've been trying out the new Firefox browser (version 58), and so far, like it. My question is: when running the browser in private window mode, is that the same security as using a VPN? The reason I ask is because my current VPN service expires in a couple of months, and may...
  7. Firefox Quantum suspicious activity

in Browsers and Email
    Firefox Quantum suspicious activity: Hi. My Firefox browser auto-updated to quantum last night. I am willing to give it a try, even thought it doesn't support the addons I use. My issue is that every time I run FQ my internet security software (ESET) notifies me multiple times about two addresses its blocking....
  8. Introducing the New Firefox: Firefox Quantum

in Windows 10 News
    Introducing the New Firefox: Firefox Quantum: It’s fast. Really fast. Firefox Quantum is over twice as fast as Firefox from 6 months ago, built on a completely overhauled core engine with brand new technology stolen from our advanced research group, and graced with a beautiful new look designed to get out of the way and...
  9. Firefox 64-bit is now available to download

in Windows 10 News
    Firefox 64-bit is now available to download: Mozilla Firefox is a fast, full-featured Web browser. It offers great security, privacy, and protection against viruses, spyware, malware, and it can also easily block pop-up windows. The key features that have made Mozilla Firefox so popular are the simple and effective UI,...
  10. Firefox Quantum available as Beta and Developer Edition

in Windows 10 News
    Firefox Quantum available as Beta and Developer Edition: Engines are important, both in cars and in browsers. That’s why we’re so revved up this morning – we’re releasing the Beta of a whole new Firefox, one that’s powered by a completely reinvented, modernized engine. Since the version number – 57 – can’t really convey the...