Windows 10: Firefox Quantum how to set/arrange my "Favorites

Discus and support Firefox Quantum how to set/arrange my "Favorites in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Hey, is there anyway to set/arrange my "Favorites" list of sites i like to have handy to alphabetically or place some in different folder ! I can't... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by flashh4, Nov 19, 2017.

1. flashh4 Win User

Firefox Quantum how to set/arrange my "Favorites

Hey, is there anyway to set/arrange my "Favorites" list of sites i like to have handy to alphabetically or place some in different folder ! I can't drag & drop ! I have looked all over & don't see anyway, thought maybe someone here might have a solution !
    Thanks
    Chuck

:)

flashh4, Nov 19, 2017
  2. RickPerry Win User

How to remove favourites from Internet Explorer?

How do I remove items from favorites in IE on the LG Quantum?

Original title: LG Quantum?

RickPerry, Nov 19, 2017
  3. Firefox replaced by Firefox Quantum

> This is a virus, called 'Quantum'

firefox quantum - Recherche Google

> I can't seem to uninstall this 'Quantum' Firefox, and when I try to install the real Firefox, my computer doesn't seem to recognise the exe file extensions

Firefox Support

Firefox Help

Don

Don Varnau, Nov 19, 2017
  4. Plankton Win User

What do you mean by favorites?

Plankton, Nov 19, 2017
  5. flashh4 Win User
    Guess i have been around to long before they came out with "favorites", which i guess 'Bookmarks" is a better word !!

Chuck

flashh4, Nov 21, 2017
  6. Edwin New Member
    Right click on Bookmarks Bar, click 'New Folder', put bookmarks in it, right click folder and choose 'Sort by Name'.

Edwin, Nov 21, 2017
  7. flashh4 Win User
    Edwin that doesn't work with Firefox Quantum !! Thanks for reply !

flashh4, Nov 23, 2017
  8. Plankton Win User

Yes it does......that's the way it's always worked with FF. To confirm....I just did it.

If your bookmark bar isn't showing.....right click above the search field....in the blue area, then check bookmarks toolbar and then follow the above instructions.

Plankton, Nov 23, 2017
  9. Helmut Win User
    That's the beauty of IE 11 dragging and dropping "Favourites" (or Bookmarks) around. You can sort as usual if required.

Helmut, Nov 23, 2017
  10. clam1952 Win User
    As you can in Firefox and Firefox Quantum, to the OP click Bookmarks click Show All Bookmarks and you can move stuff around to your hearts content create folders etc.

clam1952, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Firefox Quantum how to set/arrange my "Favorites - Similar Threads - Firefox Quantum set

2. problems with Mozilla Firefox Quantum

in Browsers and Email
    problems with Mozilla Firefox Quantum: *chuckle Recently I have been having a few problems with Mozilla Firefox Quantum. Sorry, that is not quite accurate as since Mozilla has been changing the rules and format constantly for the last 2 years appox, constant problems. Latest problem for myself being I can download...
  3. Firefox Quantum for Enterprise now available

in Windows 10 News
    Firefox Quantum for Enterprise now available: Fast, lightweight, secure and easily configurable, Firefox Quantum for Enterprise should be your go-to for business browsing. [img] Browsers are key to how everyone in your company works, but how often do you think about them? A memory-hungry browser can slow your systems...
  4. Firefox Quantum vs. Edge

in Browsers and Email
    Firefox Quantum vs. Edge: Theoretically or actually, would moving from the ease and simplicity of MS Edge to the new Firefox Quantum be of great benefit to a everyday, non power user? 98655
  5. Favorites from Firefox to Favorites BAR in Edge

in Browsers and Email
    Favorites from Firefox to Favorites BAR in Edge: I recently upgraded to Win 10 64 and have decided that I am going to use Edge as my default browser. I have followed the directions on 2 websites now that tell how to transfer favorites from Firefox to Edge and seem to have hit a little snag. I am trying to transfer my...
  6. Firefox/Quantum Icon size changer

in Browsers and Email
    Firefox/Quantum Icon size changer: I use mainly Cyberfox / sometimes Firefox Quantum and would like to know is there a way to change the size of icons in menu bar...as they are small due my not so good vision. I have tried various customising Firefox add ons but without success as some extensions don't work...
  7. Firefox Quantum Question

in Browsers and Email
    Firefox Quantum Question: I've been trying out the new Firefox browser (version 58), and so far, like it. My question is: when running the browser in private window mode, is that the same security as using a VPN? The reason I ask is because my current VPN service expires in a couple of months, and may...
  8. How to import Firefox favorites into Edge

in Browsers and Email
    How to import Firefox favorites into Edge: I'd like to try Edge, but Edge won't even see Firefox as one of my installed browsers even though it is my default browser. I'm not going to use a browser that requires me to enter hundreds of sites one at a time. Any suggestions on a way to import FF favorites since it won't...
  9. Firefox Quantum suspicious activity

in Browsers and Email
    Firefox Quantum suspicious activity: Hi. My Firefox browser auto-updated to quantum last night. I am willing to give it a try, even thought it doesn't support the addons I use. My issue is that every time I run FQ my internet security software (ESET) notifies me multiple times about two addresses its blocking....
  10. Introducing the New Firefox: Firefox Quantum

in Windows 10 News
    Introducing the New Firefox: Firefox Quantum: It’s fast. Really fast. Firefox Quantum is over twice as fast as Firefox from 6 months ago, built on a completely overhauled core engine with brand new technology stolen from our advanced research group, and graced with a beautiful new look designed to get out of the way and...