Windows 10: Firefox question

Discus and support Firefox question in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; How can I remove the following associated applications from the list as shown in yellow from the image? There is no options to remove them. 180211 Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by win10freak, May 29, 2021.

1. Firefox question

How can I remove the following associated applications from the list as shown in yellow from the image? There is no options to remove them.

:)

win10freak, May 29, 2021

2. Video Issues in Windows 10 With Firefox

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

Please provide the following information with us to understand the issue better.

• Is the issue occurs in Microsoft Edge?

• Let us know whether the issue is specific to online videos or it is happening with other videos present in your system too?

As the initial troubleshooting steps, I would suggest you to check all the available Windows Updates. Installation of recent Windows Updates should fix the issue.

If the issue still persists, then try updating the Display driver and check. Here is the steps:
    • Press Windows Key + R on your desktop screen to go to run command box.
    • Type devmgmt.msc and hit Enter.
    • In Display Adapter, expand Display Adapter, right-click , and then click
      Update.
    If the issues persists ,only with firefox then i suggest you to contact firefox support.

Please do let us know the status of the issue to assist you further.

Thank you.

Divya Murugan, May 29, 2021
  3. Firefox does not work on start up

Hi,

Thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

I suggest you to uninstall and reinstall Firefox
    and check if it fixes the issue. Follow the steps below to uninstall
    Firefox:

• Press Windows key + X.
    • Click on Programs and Features.
    • Look for Firefox and right click on it and click on
      uninstall.
    • Reboot the computer after uninstall is complete and try to reinstall them.
    Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Giridhar J, May 29, 2021
  4. Firefox question

New FF - passwords

Hi:

If that setting is already enabled, then I suggest as the next troubleshooting step might be Mozilla Safe Mode (not to be confused with Windows Safe Mode)):

Troubleshoot Firefox issues using Safe Mode | Firefox Help

• Please report back and let us know the outcome, as it will dictate the next steps.
    • Also: please tell us what AV/AM/firewall programs are you running on this system?

Thanks,
    MM

MoxieMomma, May 29, 2021
Thema:

Firefox question

1. Firefox question - Similar Threads - Firefox question

2. firefox

in Windows 10 Gaming
    firefox: firefox https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/firefox/0f6bcc1b-51aa-4abe-8c0b-b8e0b1da740e
  3. firefox

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    firefox: firefox https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/firefox/0f6bcc1b-51aa-4abe-8c0b-b8e0b1da740e
  4. firefox download history shows o byte file while i am downloading a higher size file

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    firefox download history shows o byte file while i am downloading a higher size file: I was trying to download an executable file from filen.io and when I click download the process happens on the page like as in MEGA download and my IDM didn't overtake it the problem happens halfway through the download Firefox shows a download complete message with zero byte...
  5. Mozilla firefox and thunderbird questions

in Browsers and Email
    Mozilla firefox and thunderbird questions: I just installed firefox 85.0.2 brownser and thunderbird 78.11 email. I need a bit of helps. Firefox -Is it possible to disable update notification on startup ? -Is there any language translator plugin avaiable ? Thunderbird -Is there any PDF viewer plugin to read PDF mail ?...
  6. Firefox Question: Is it possible to auto save files to specific folder

in Browsers and Email
    Firefox Question: Is it possible to auto save files to specific folder: I have windows 10 home and am using the current version of firefox and would like to know if its possible to auto save specific file types with or without addons to specific folders in downloads. Example if I downloaded a wallpaper for my computer it would be in the file type...
  7. Question About Putting a Tab in Firefox Toolbar

in Browsers and Email
    Question About Putting a Tab in Firefox Toolbar: I've been trying to set up my new laptop with the basic features I had in my old desktop. I changed from Edge and have Firefox as the default browser. I have my ISP (Xfinity Comcast) as my homepage. So, when I click on the Firefox icon in my taskbar, it takes me straight to...
  8. TLS Security Question- Firefox,Edge and IE11

in Browsers and Email
    TLS Security Question- Firefox,Edge and IE11: O.K. Yesterday I ran a DISM restorehealth. When I went to reboot, I also had updates to install (that I hadn't noticed). Since then I have been unable to go to at least 2 sites due to a TLS security reason. I mean the browser(s) just flat out refuse to go there. No option to...
  9. Firefox folders question

in Browsers and Email
    Firefox folders question: [img] I was rearranging my folders in Firefox and, as you can see from the snip, my "Vendors" folder became a sub-folder of "Medical". Does anyone know how I can fix this so that all folders are separate. I would also like to arrange them in ABC order if possible. Thanks....
  10. Firefox Quantum Question

in Browsers and Email
    Firefox Quantum Question: I've been trying out the new Firefox browser (version 58), and so far, like it. My question is: when running the browser in private window mode, is that the same security as using a VPN? The reason I ask is because my current VPN service expires in a couple of months, and may...