Windows 10: Firefox Reality now available for Oculus Quest

Discus and support Firefox Reality now available for Oculus Quest in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; We are excited to announce that Firefox Reality is now available for the Oculus Quest! Following our releases for other 6DoF headsets including the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Jul 25, 2019.

1. Brink Win User

Firefox Reality now available for Oculus Quest

Source: Firefox Reality for Oculus Quest

Tweet

— Twitter API (@User) View on Twiiter

:)

Brink, Jul 25, 2019
  2. Brink Win User

Introducing Oculus Quest All-in-One VR Gaming System - Spring 2019

Source: https://www.oculus.com/blog/introduc...g-spring-2019/

Tweet

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 26, 2019
    Brink, Jul 25, 2019
  3. Brink Win User
    Windows 10 + Oculus Rift = Virtual Reality Gaming Awesomeness

Source: Windows 10 + Oculus Rift = Virtual Reality Gaming Awesomeness

Brink, Jul 25, 2019
  4. Brink Win User

Introducing Firefox Reality browser for VR headsets

Among these features is the ability to search the web using your voice. Text input is still a chore for virtual reality, and this is a great first step towards solving that. With Firefox Reality you can choose to search using the microphone in your headset.

Firefox Reality now available for Oculus Quest fxr-voice_search.gif

Content served fresh

From the moment you open the browser, you will be presented with immersive experiences that can be enjoyed on a VR headset directly from the Firefox Reality browser. We are working with creators around the world to bring an amazing collection of games, videos, environments, and experiences that can be accessed directly from the home screen.

Firefox Reality now available for Oculus Quest 003-fxr-home-1-1000x588.png

Firefox Reality now available for Oculus Quest 004-fxr-home-2-1000x552.png

A new dimension of Firefox

We know a thing or two about making an amazing web browser. Firefox Reality is using our new Quantum engine for mobile browsers. The result is smooth and fast performance that is crucial for a VR browser. We also take things like privacy and transparency very seriously. As a company, we are dedicated to fighting for your right to privacy on the web. Our values have guided us through this creation process, just as they do with every product we build.

Firefox Reality now available for Oculus Quest fxr-private-browsing-1-1000x1000.jpg

We are just getting started

We are in this for the long haul. This is version 1.0 of Firefox Reality and version 1.1 is right around the corner. We have an always-growing list of ideas and features that we are working to add to make this the best browser for mixed reality. We will also be listening and react quickly when we need to provide bug fixes and other minor updates.

If you notice a few things are missing (“Hey! Where are the bookmarks”), just know that we will be adding features at a steady pace. In the coming months, we will be adding support for bookmarks, 360 videos, accounts, and more. We intend to quickly prove our commitment to this product and our users.

Built in the open

Here at Mozilla, we make it a habit to work in the open because we believe in the power of transparency, community and collaboration. If you have an idea, or a bug report, or even if you just want to geek out, we would love to hear from you. You can follow @mozillareality on twitter, file an issue on GitHub, or visit our support site.

Calling all creators

Are you creating immersive content for the web? Have you built something using WebVR? We would love to L: connect with you about featuring those experiences in Firefox Reality. Are you building a mixed reality headset that needs a best-in-class browser? L: Let’s chat.

Firefox Reality is available right now.

Download for Oculus
    (supports Oculus Go)

Download for Daydream
    (supports all-in-one devices)

Download for Viveport (Search for “Firefox Reality” in Viveport store)
    (supports all-in-one devices running Vive Wave)

06jyMtB3qIE

Source: Explore the immersive web with Firefox Reality. Now available for Viveport, Oculus, and Daydream - The Mozilla Blog

Tweet

Brink, Jul 25, 2019
Thema:

1. Firefox Reality now available for Oculus Quest - Similar Threads - Firefox Reality available

2. Mic is not working after using oculus quest 2

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Mic is not working after using oculus quest 2: i took a pic of what's happening, the headset mic is stuck with those bars and the microphone array won't react to my voice I have uninstalled the driver, reinstalled, re-downloaded the oculus app i can hear audio perfectly, its just the mic does not workit was fine yesterday...
  3. meta quest 2 and windows mx reality

meta quest 2 and windows mx reality: Can i use windows mixed reality on my oculus meta quest 2 with windows 11? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/meta-quest-2-and-windows-mx-reality/46ad55ec-4513-4c78-93f2-23770cc9abce
  4. Mixed Reality Portal not working - Oculus Quest 2

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mixed Reality Portal not working - Oculus Quest 2: Hi,When I run the Mixed Reality Portal in Win11, I am prompted to connect my headset despite it is connected.Even if I disconnect and reconnect my headset, it is not detected in Mixed Reality Portal.Note I run Winn11 and use a Oculus Quest 2 headset.Thanks...
  5. Mixed Reality Portal not working - Oculus Quest 2

Mixed Reality Portal not working - Oculus Quest 2: Hi,When I run the Mixed Reality Portal in Win11, I am prompted to connect my headset despite it is connected.Even if I disconnect and reconnect my headset, it is not detected in Mixed Reality Portal.Note I run Winn11 and use a Oculus Quest 2 headset.Thanks...
  6. Windows Mixed Reality with Oculus Quest 2

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Mixed Reality with Oculus Quest 2: Hi. I have Quest 2 and I want to play Minecraft for Windows 10 VR on it but my question is, can it work on Non PC-Powered Headsets like the Quest 2?...
  7. MSFS 2020 oculus quest 2 issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MSFS 2020 oculus quest 2 issue: hi since 3 days ago, i have difficulty to use my VR for MSFS. it just works on landing challenge. but when i start airport departure case, screen just freeze. i reinstall MSFS. but symptom same. can you help to resolve this? thanks....
  8. How do i specify a oculus quest headset?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How do i specify a oculus quest headset?: I have had an oculus quest for about a year, i haven't had this problem once until now. My oculus quest is not specifying as a device, can someone help me?...
  9. Firefox Reality for HoloLens 2 now available in Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 News
    Firefox Reality for HoloLens 2 now available in Microsoft Store: [ATTACH] Mozilla's Mixed Reality team is excited to announce the first public release of Firefox Reality in the Microsoft store. We announced at Mobile World Congress 2019 that we were working with Microsoft to bring a mixed reality browser to the HoloLens 2 platform, and...
  10. New Games Coming to Oculus Quest | Oculus Connect 6

in Windows 10 News
    New Games Coming to Oculus Quest | Oculus Connect 6: UcQnl_589Do Today, at our sixth annual Oculus Connect conference, we shared our vision for VR and our plans to build the future of computing with people at the center. VR helps give people the freedom to be wherever they want and still have the power to connect to the...