Windows 10: Firefox: Recently when I try to use it, it comes up under the web site

Discus and support Firefox: Recently when I try to use it, it comes up under the web site in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I have used Firefox for quite some time. Recently when I try to use it, it comes up under the web site http//weather.mysearches.co/. Mcafee has deemed... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Kenny#12, Jan 24, 2019.

1. Kenny#12 Win User

Firefox: Recently when I try to use it, it comes up under the web site

I have used Firefox for quite some time. Recently when I try to use it, it comes up under the web site http//weather.mysearches.co/. Mcafee has deemed this web site as risky, probably because of the http only. this is on a Windows 10 system. I want to delete this site but not having much luck since I can't find the site on my system. I try to reload Firefox but that does not seem to correct the problem. anyone got any ideas. Thank you for your time

:)

Kenny#12, Jan 24, 2019

2. Video Issues in Windows 10 With Firefox

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

Please provide the following information with us to understand the issue better.

• Is the issue occurs in Microsoft Edge?

• Let us know whether the issue is specific to online videos or it is happening with other videos present in your system too?

As the initial troubleshooting steps, I would suggest you to check all the available Windows Updates. Installation of recent Windows Updates should fix the issue.

If the issue still persists, then try updating the Display driver and check. Here is the steps:
    • Press Windows Key + R on your desktop screen to go to run command box.
    • Type devmgmt.msc and hit Enter.
    • In Display Adapter, expand Display Adapter, right-click , and then click
      Update.
    If the issues persists ,only with firefox then i suggest you to contact firefox support.

Please do let us know the status of the issue to assist you further.

Thank you.

Divya Murugan, Oct 10, 2019
  3. Firefox does not work on start up

Hi,

Thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

I suggest you to uninstall and reinstall Firefox
    and check if it fixes the issue. Follow the steps below to uninstall
    Firefox:

• Press Windows key + X.
    • Click on Programs and Features.
    • Look for Firefox and right click on it and click on
      uninstall.
    • Reboot the computer after uninstall is complete and try to reinstall them.
    Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Giridhar J, Oct 10, 2019
  4. Firefox: Recently when I try to use it, it comes up under the web site

New FF - passwords

Hi:

If that setting is already enabled, then I suggest as the next troubleshooting step might be Mozilla Safe Mode (not to be confused with Windows Safe Mode)):

Troubleshoot Firefox issues using Safe Mode | Firefox Help

• Please report back and let us know the outcome, as it will dictate the next steps.
    • Also: please tell us what AV/AM/firewall programs are you running on this system?

Thanks,
    MM

MoxieMomma, Oct 10, 2019
Thema:

Firefox: Recently when I try to use it, it comes up under the web site

1. Firefox: Recently when I try to use it, it comes up under the web site - Similar Threads - Firefox Recently try

2. Getting error code 0x803f8001 when I try to use firefox?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Getting error code 0x803f8001 when I try to use firefox?: No idea what is going on. On Windows 11, been using Firefox for as long as I have used this pc, and all of a sudden I'm not allowed because I'm not logged in on my Microsoft account? Thing is, I go to my account and it is logged in. Logging out and in has no effect, and I've...
  3. Getting error code 0x803f8001 when I try to use firefox?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Getting error code 0x803f8001 when I try to use firefox?: No idea what is going on. On Windows 11, been using Firefox for as long as I have used this pc, and all of a sudden I'm not allowed because I'm not logged in on my Microsoft account? Thing is, I go to my account and it is logged in. Logging out and in has no effect, and I've...
  4. PC trying to open it up and it tells me to go live.com....I haven't used that web site in...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC trying to open it up and it tells me to go live.com....I haven't used that web site in...: I want to be able to put a PW into my Desk Top or PC to open it up?! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pc-trying-to-open-it-up-and-it-tells-me-to-go/e1524632-b633-4345-b750-b3fdd6e4b1b7
  5. How to disable Sponsored Top Sites in Firefox web browser

in Windows 10 News
    How to disable Sponsored Top Sites in Firefox web browser: [ATTACH]The focus of mainstream browsers like Firefox is to maintain the privacy of individuals. […] This article How to disable Sponsored Top Sites in Firefox web browser first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com. read more...
  6. web site

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    web site: i went to a website and there address does not exist how do they keep operateing Thank you https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/web-site/dccdf822-e964-4953-9e97-24c91beab5cd
  7. Firefox Opening Web Site While PC Sleeps

in Browsers and Email
    Firefox Opening Web Site While PC Sleeps: Hi, everyone. We just had new Windows 10 machines installed at work. (Dell Optiplex 3040) Our old PC's were Windows 7 and I always used Firefox as my browser. Never had any issues on W7. The new PC, however, is opening Firefox to http://hp.hfindingformspro, every night...
  8. Firefox Opening Web Site While PC Sleeps

in Windows 10 Support
    Firefox Opening Web Site While PC Sleeps: Hi, everyone. We just had new Windows 10 machines installed at work. (Dell Optiplex 3040) Our old PC's were Windows 7 and I always used Firefox as my browser. Never had any issues on W7. The new PC, however, is opening Firefox to http://hp.hfindingformspro, every night...
  9. Microsoft Edge Not Seeing recent Web Site Updates

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Microsoft Edge Not Seeing recent Web Site Updates: I maintain sites using Dreamweaver/Filezilla. After loading updates to the site I cannot see any change using Edge but can see them using Firefox. The control panel on the web site also shows the files as having been updated. The updates do appear after a period of time but I...
  10. Can't save web site preferences in Pale Moon & in Firefox

in Browsers and Email
    Can't save web site preferences in Pale Moon & in Firefox: Never have I had a problem with Windows 7 but now I've got a new computer and Windows 10. I'm using Firefox ESR 45.6.0 and Pale Moon Version: 27.0.3 (x64). I connect all the time to NZBIndex - We index, you search. The first connection to the site leaves many settings to be...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. hfindingformspro