Windows 10: Firefox refresh popup

Discus and support Firefox refresh popup in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Is there a setting to get rid of this. I get it on new profiles. [img] 140840 Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by kitpzyxmsir, Sep 24, 2019.

1. Firefox refresh popup

Is there a setting to get rid of this. I get it on new profiles.

Firefox refresh popup [​IMG]

:)

kitpzyxmsir, Sep 24, 2019

2. Firefox refresh popup

Is there a setting to get rid of this. I get it on new profiles.

Firefox refresh popup [​IMG]

kitpzyxmsir, Sep 24, 2019
  3. Some issues with firefox

This is not really good advice, as Firefox Refresh does not do what most people expect it to do, and leaves the users quite confused and not knowing what to do. For examples of this, go to Index page mozillaZine Forums ; there, in the Search/Boards: box, enter Refresh, then read a few of the links that provides.

My suggestion is, rather, to use the standard Fx diagnostic tests to try to isolate and fix the problem(s):

Standard diagnostic - Firefox - MozillaZine Knowledge Base

Not Myself, Sep 24, 2019
Thema:

Firefox refresh popup

1. Firefox refresh popup - Similar Threads - Firefox refresh popup

2. How to Stop Edge Popups in Firefox

in Browsers and Email
    How to Stop Edge Popups in Firefox: Past few days when I'm using Firefox I keep getting these popup messages at the top of the screen asking me to switch to Edge. Basically, these are nothing more than annoying ads to move you to Edge. I like Firefox and use it on my Apple iMac as well as my Dell Windows 10...
  3. How do I GET RID OF this annoying Firefox popup?

in Browsers and Email
    How do I GET RID OF this annoying Firefox popup?: Hi How do I GET RID OF this annoying Firefox popup [image below] in the upper right of my screen every time I go to the Internet? I've tried W7 forum but was not able to get back to my orig post to see it's suggestion. Somehow I recd an email directing me to Mozilla, there...
  4. My refresh popup freeze at desktop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My refresh popup freeze at desktop: After resetting my window, whenever i start my PC and i try to refresh my PC, i press double click but my PC remains busy in scrolling and very late open refresh pop on desktop however remaining my laptop working fine. please tell me solution of my problem...
  5. I ruined Firefox with Refresh

in Browsers and Email
    I ruined Firefox with Refresh: I was having a problem with Firefox where it seemed to be loading pages very slow. Pages with lot of images on them were coming up with [IMG] where the thumbnails should be and when it was trying to load them it kept giving that "Performing TLS handshake" thing in the lower...
  6. Why doesn't softexia.com refresh with new content on Firefox Nightly?

in Browsers and Email
    Why doesn't softexia.com refresh with new content on Firefox Nightly?: When I go to Softexia.com | Daily Software News with Discounts and Coupons the page shows software products. What I am seeing appears to be coming from the cache even though there could be new content on it's server. This can easily be ascertained by either using another...
  7. Win Iphone X popup in Firefox - how to remove?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Win Iphone X popup in Firefox - how to remove?: Hi, I just started seeing the popup in Firefox a few days ago. I ran a Windows Defender full scan and nothing was detected. I saw it again today, so I am a little worried that there is something mal on my system. Searching google for solutions shows so many variations on...
  8. How do I get rid of popup warning at Firefox startup

in Browsers and Email
    How do I get rid of popup warning at Firefox startup: Every time I start Firefox (latest edition) to my homepage (Yahoo Mail) I get the attached popup warning window. Have tried abd tried but can't figure out how to get rid of this ? Is there a setting and/or option somewhere that I am missing to get rid of this ongoing popup...
  9. Menu's In Firefox, Dropbox, and Windows Explorer Not Refreshing

in Windows 10 Support
    Menu's In Firefox, Dropbox, and Windows Explorer Not Refreshing: I'm running Windows 10 on a 12" Retina MacBook and so far it's been great, no issues, couldn't be happier. But starting this week I've been having problems with right click menu's and dropdown menu's in programs like Firefox (bookmark dropdowns), Dropbox (right clicking),...
  10. Refresh Firefox in Windows

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Refresh Firefox in Windows: How to: Refresh Firefox in Windows How to Refresh Firefox in Windows If you're having problems with Firefox, refreshing it can help. The refresh feature fixes many issues by restoring Firefox to its default state while saving your essential information like bookmarks,...