Windows 10: Firefox reloading pages after they are fully loaded.

Discus and support Firefox reloading pages after they are fully loaded. in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Firefox version: [img] Is anyone else experiencing Firefox reloading a web page after it is already fully loaded? What is happening, is that the... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by EyeInTheSky, Oct 20, 2019.

1. Firefox reloading pages after they are fully loaded.

Firefox version:

Firefox reloading pages after they are fully loaded. [​IMG]

Is anyone else experiencing Firefox reloading a web page after it is already fully loaded? What is happening, is that the browser is reloading the web page while viewing (scrolling) further down the page and reloading the page (same tab and not opening a new one) without no warning or cause for doing so.

I tried capturing it in a steps recorder scenario, but unfortunately, it doesn't display the problem correctly and it is the same as if I were to take a screenshot of the incident which doesn't display the real time problem accurately either.

Any ideas what could cause this?

:)

EyeInTheSky, Oct 20, 2019
  2. kcgoat26 Win User

pages not fully loading

pages will not fully load ,if you scroll back and forth they will try to come in, they are blank spaces like as if something else like another article is over the page

what i am doing is nothing unusual, click on an article and it will not load fully

no error messages

nothing but the wi

kcgoat26, Oct 20, 2019
  3. LeeRN Win User
    Page loading problems

Good Morning,

Please read the following and offer some assistance if you can. I will be most grateful!

This page is having a problem loading
    We tried to load this page for you a few times, but there is still a problem with this site. We know you have better things to do than to watch this page reload over and over again so try coming back to this page later.

Try this

• L: Go to my homepage
    • Open a new tab
    I have been receiving this message since I downloaded Windows 10. Are there any suggestions as to correcting this ?

Thank you,

Lee

LeeRN, Oct 20, 2019
  4. deagen Win User

Firefox reloading pages after they are fully loaded.

edge and IE 11slower than a 1990's browser and only loads partial pages, Chrome and firefox are super fast

Abdul, thanks for your suggestions, neither worked and then I got stuck in safemode, got out finally and reloaded Win 10, still fine with chrome and firefox, IE 11 still loads about 1/3 of the page and edge the same and not loading any pictures/photos

Probably a bad copy of Win 10, unfortunately it was paid for , not a free upgrade because I had Vista

Will just use Firefox/Chrome

Thanks again

deagen, Oct 20, 2019
Thema:

Firefox reloading pages after they are fully loaded.

1. Firefox reloading pages after they are fully loaded. - Similar Threads - Firefox reloading pages

2. Images not fully loading

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Images not fully loading: Hello! So I was transferring some images from my SD card onto my computer, and all of them are fine but one. When I click on the photo to see it, it only loads the top half of the photo and the rest is brown, but when I click on medium icons, the image will appear. I'm not...
  3. Microsoft Store page won't load fully.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Store page won't load fully.: Hi, in the last few days when i go onto Microsoft store page, it doesn't load the page fully, i can't get the top where my profile or anything is, i'm not using F11. here's a screen shot, as you can see the scroll bar on right wont go up any further, even using the arrow up...
  4. Microsoft Store page won't load fully.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Store page won't load fully.: Hi, in the last few days when i go onto Microsoft store page, it doesn't load the page fully, i can't get the top where my profile or anything is, i'm not using F11. here's a screen shot, as you can see the scroll bar on right wont go up any further, even using the arrow up...
  5. Microsoft Store page won't load fully.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Microsoft Store page won't load fully.: Hi, in the last few days when i go onto Microsoft store page, it doesn't load the page fully, i can't get the top where my profile or anything is, i'm not using F11. here's a screen shot, as you can see the scroll bar on right wont go up any further?...
  6. Browers other than Firefox won't load any pages

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Browers other than Firefox won't load any pages: My computer is effectively connected to internet: I can browse on Firefox just fine and apps can download updates. However other browsers Edge, Brave Chromium fail to load any page prompting a "no internet" error message. The Discord app also started not launching at the same...
  7. Windows 10 iso page isn’t loading on Ubuntu, Firefox

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 iso page isn’t loading on Ubuntu, Firefox: I’ve been trying for hours to access the page to no success. The page just constantly loads. I’ve tried lots to no success. Please help me....
  8. Firefox loads web pages very slowily (finallly solved)

in Browsers and Email
    Firefox loads web pages very slowily (finallly solved): Windows 10 v1909, Firefox 77.0.1 Firefox on my desktop started loading pages really slowly. Even the Google home page was taking 10 minutes or more to load. Firefox on my laptop was running OK. Then a week later Firefox on my laptop started loading pages slowly. I tried the...
  9. Why Do All Browsers i have installed reload the page right after it loads the page?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Why Do All Browsers i have installed reload the page right after it loads the page?: This started last year, first only with Chrome. Now its doing it will all browsers. I have uninstalled them and reinstalled them. They do the same every time I visit a webpage Some times it will reload a different version of the same page. Browsers I have installed are:...
  10. google search with firefox gets reloaded?

in Browsers and Email
    google search with firefox gets reloaded?: bit of an odd question. when using firefox, i search (google by default) with the old separate search box. noticed today (or last day or 2?) that it opens the results in a new tab (which is normal), but that is then reloaded immediately. it would appear it first opens a...