Windows 10: Firefox scroll bar missing on some websites

Discus and support Firefox scroll bar missing on some websites in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Hi Folks An odd issue - When using Firefox I notice that on some websites the scrollbar is missing & the page will not scroll using the mousewheel.... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by FrankS, Mar 28, 2019.

1. FrankS Win User

Firefox scroll bar missing on some websites

Hi Folks
    An odd issue - When using Firefox I notice that on some websites the scrollbar is missing & the page will not scroll using the mousewheel.
    Everything is up to date. A particular website where this happens is: The Quietus
    Any suggestions welcome.

:)

FrankS, Mar 28, 2019

2. TPU review scroll bar

I was wondering if there was any specific reason the buttons to scroll down the list of reviews was stuck in the bottom left-hand corner? Whenever I want to read reviews, I always have to move my cursor and aim it at a small arrow that scrolls the reviews... I'd suggest that instead of making the arrows small and in a corner, it would be better placed to the sides of the review bar.

Something like this (yes, I know it's crappy but it took 5min to make):

Firefox scroll bar missing on some websites tpu.png

anticlutch, Mar 28, 2019
  3. jaswalt Win User
    Favorites from Firefox to Favorites BAR in Edge

I recently upgraded to Win 10 64 and have decided that I am going to use Edge as my default browser. I have followed the directions on 2 websites now that tell how to transfer favorites from Firefox to Edge and seem to have hit a little snag. I am trying to transfer my favorites but every time I complete the steps, it takes my favorites and puts them in my favorites bar. I have a whole list of pages on my favorites bar in Firefox that I want to use for my favorites bar on edge. Why is the program turning my favorites from Firefox into my favorites BAR on edge? How do I transfer my favorites from Firefox into favorites on Edge and my favorites BAR in Firefox into my favorites BAR in edge? Thank you in advance for your help.

jaswalt, Mar 28, 2019
  4. Berton Win User

Firefox Location Bar

In Firefox 61.0 [latest] I went into Tools, Options, Search and scrolled down to this section and unchecked "Provide search suggestions" plus just below that removed all the Search engines I don't use.

Firefox scroll bar missing on some websites [​IMG]

Berton, Mar 28, 2019
Thema:

1. Firefox scroll bar missing on some websites - Similar Threads - Firefox scroll bar

2. Website In Firefox Is Distorted

in Browsers and Email
    Website In Firefox Is Distorted: Recently I've noticed that a few of webpages that I visit in Firefox show up weird. I don't know why. I open the same page in Microsoft Edge and it appears correct. I've cleared my cookies, cache, and site data and turned off hardware acceleration and neither one fixed the...
  3. Firefox - some bookmark favicons are missing/won't appear

in Browsers and Email
    Firefox - some bookmark favicons are missing/won't appear: This has been bugging me for a long time. Some of the favicons for my bookmarks are missing - just showing generic icons. Even if I visit the page, it still won't build the icon. But then some sites do work. Any idea what's going on? Youtube is one of many examples that just...
  4. scroll bar color

in Windows 10 Customization
    scroll bar color: can you guys please change the scroll bar back to its normal color. its very hard to see and I cant find it sometimes. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/scroll-bar-color/457c6712-21b8-4a8f-8d01-7d46c6213212
  5. Scroll Bar

Scroll Bar: Every time I go to my photo folder where I have 100's of files and pictures, I scroll down 50-60 rows of pictures and while looking at the pictures, after 20-30 seconds the scroll bars automatically scrolls all the way to the top on its own. (Every Time I scroll down) I...
  6. Firefox browser only shows code on some websites

Firefox browser only shows code on some websites: When using Firefox62/Windows 10 some pages load only the code, not the actual rendered page. Edge works OK. Is there a setting in Firefox or Windows to correct this from happening in Firefox? Someone from Microsoft Service fixed this for me, but I was unable to ask how it was...
  7. Microsoft Edge - Scroll Bar and Comments Box dissapearing on certain websites.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Microsoft Edge - Scroll Bar and Comments Box dissapearing on certain websites.: Recently typed a lengthy comment in a comment box on Reddit.com. Decided to scroll up to check the user name of the OP at the top of the page using the scroll bar, my comments and the comment box all disappeared. This has been going on for weeks. Nothing would bring back my...
  8. SCROLL BAR difficulty

SCROLL BAR difficulty: I would like to return to the way scroll bars looked and behaved. Earlier versions of windows had a little lever icon that slid up and down. Now scrolls are long colored areas. I'm never sure what to grab with the mouse; the lighter color or the darker color. Also the...
  9. when Edge is not full screen there is a missing scroll bar

in Browsers and Email
    when Edge is not full screen there is a missing scroll bar: When edge is not full screen there isn't a way to scroll from side to side. Shouldn't there be a scroll bar? 35801
  10. missing address bar in Firefox 50

in Browsers and Email
    missing address bar in Firefox 50: I realize this may not be the most obvious place to be asking this question, but I've already spent more than enough time in the Mozilla help files without finding an answer, so... Can anyone tell me how to restore the address bar in Firefox? I've even gone so far as...