Windows 10: Firefox scroll bar missing on some websites

Discus and support Firefox scroll bar missing on some websites in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Hi Folks An odd issue - When using Firefox I notice that on some websites the scrollbar is missing & the page will not scroll using the mousewheel.... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by FrankS, Mar 28, 2019.

1. FrankS Win User

Firefox scroll bar missing on some websites

Hi Folks
    An odd issue - When using Firefox I notice that on some websites the scrollbar is missing & the page will not scroll using the mousewheel.
    Everything is up to date. A particular website where this happens is: The Quietus
    Any suggestions welcome.

:)

FrankS, Mar 28, 2019

2. TPU review scroll bar

I was wondering if there was any specific reason the buttons to scroll down the list of reviews was stuck in the bottom left-hand corner? Whenever I want to read reviews, I always have to move my cursor and aim it at a small arrow that scrolls the reviews... I'd suggest that instead of making the arrows small and in a corner, it would be better placed to the sides of the review bar.

Something like this (yes, I know it's crappy but it took 5min to make):

Firefox scroll bar missing on some websites tpu.png

anticlutch, Mar 28, 2019
  3. jaswalt Win User
    Favorites from Firefox to Favorites BAR in Edge

I recently upgraded to Win 10 64 and have decided that I am going to use Edge as my default browser. I have followed the directions on 2 websites now that tell how to transfer favorites from Firefox to Edge and seem to have hit a little snag. I am trying to transfer my favorites but every time I complete the steps, it takes my favorites and puts them in my favorites bar. I have a whole list of pages on my favorites bar in Firefox that I want to use for my favorites bar on edge. Why is the program turning my favorites from Firefox into my favorites BAR on edge? How do I transfer my favorites from Firefox into favorites on Edge and my favorites BAR in Firefox into my favorites BAR in edge? Thank you in advance for your help.

jaswalt, Mar 28, 2019
  4. Berton Win User

Firefox Location Bar

In Firefox 61.0 [latest] I went into Tools, Options, Search and scrolled down to this section and unchecked "Provide search suggestions" plus just below that removed all the Search engines I don't use.

Firefox scroll bar missing on some websites [​IMG]

Berton, Mar 28, 2019
Thema:

1. Firefox scroll bar missing on some websites - Similar Threads - Firefox scroll bar

2. Scroll Bar Missing On Messenger For PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Scroll Bar Missing On Messenger For PC: Hi. I've been using Messenger for PC for a while. And last night, my scroll bar disappeared from the app. I cannot scroll up or down through my conversations, no matter what I do. I have tried repairing & resetting the app- uninstalling & reinstalling it- resetting the...
  3. Scroll Bar Missing On Messenger For PC

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Scroll Bar Missing On Messenger For PC: Hi. I've been using Messenger for PC for a while. And last night, my scroll bar disappeared from the app. I cannot scroll up or down through my conversations, no matter what I do. I have tried repairing & resetting the app- uninstalling & reinstalling it- resetting the...
  4. Scroll bar missing in photos app.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Scroll bar missing in photos app.: When you open the photos app, it generally shows all the photos in a particular folder.Have attached a screenshot showing which item I am talking about. The question is how do I get it back if it goes missing. Now whenever I open the app it doesn't show the rest of the...
  5. Scroll bar missing in photos app.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Scroll bar missing in photos app.: When you open the photos app, it generally shows all the photos in a particular folder.Have attached a screenshot showing which item I am talking about. The question is how do I get it back if it goes missing. Now whenever I open the app it doesn't show the rest of the...
  6. missing scroll bar

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    missing scroll bar: missing scroll bar on right side of windows screen https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/missing-scroll-bar/d2eed655-a1cc-47c3-af67-14b1ffe4bc74
  7. Scroll Bar Not Scrolling

in Windows 10 Customization
    Scroll Bar Not Scrolling: On some websites, the scroll bar just doesn't scroll down. It's not like it's not there, it just doesn't move at all. Trying to drag it or press the buttons at the top or bottom doesn't work either. You can see the issuehere. Are any of you other guys having this problem?...
  8. Website In Firefox Is Distorted

in Browsers and Email
    Website In Firefox Is Distorted: Recently I've noticed that a few of webpages that I visit in Firefox show up weird. I don't know why. I open the same page in Microsoft Edge and it appears correct. I've cleared my cookies, cache, and site data and turned off hardware acceleration and neither one fixed the...
  9. Firefox browser only shows code on some websites

in Windows 10 Customization
    Firefox browser only shows code on some websites: When using Firefox62/Windows 10 some pages load only the code, not the actual rendered page. Edge works OK. Is there a setting in Firefox or Windows to correct this from happening in Firefox? Someone from Microsoft Service fixed this for me, but I was unable to ask how it was...
  10. missing address bar in Firefox 50

in Browsers and Email
    missing address bar in Firefox 50: I realize this may not be the most obvious place to be asking this question, but I've already spent more than enough time in the Mozilla help files without finding an answer, so... Can anyone tell me how to restore the address bar in Firefox? I've even gone so far as...