Windows 10: Firefox Site Content Issues

Discus and support Firefox Site Content Issues in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Hi guys. Have a bit of a weird issue. Just realised that Firefox will not display a sites full content but it will do on Edge. I'm trying to place a... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by AntJac, Sep 15, 2018.

1. AntJac Win User

Firefox Site Content Issues

Hi guys. Have a bit of a weird issue. Just realised that Firefox will not display a sites full content but it will do on Edge. I'm trying to place a bet and it won't let me view the full coupon but it will do on Edge. Just seems very strabge

Firefox Site Content Issues [​IMG]

Firefox is updated to 62. Hope someone can help

:)

AntJac, Sep 15, 2018

2. Video Issues in Windows 10 With Firefox

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

Please provide the following information with us to understand the issue better.

• Is the issue occurs in Microsoft Edge?

• Let us know whether the issue is specific to online videos or it is happening with other videos present in your system too?

As the initial troubleshooting steps, I would suggest you to check all the available Windows Updates. Installation of recent Windows Updates should fix the issue.

If the issue still persists, then try updating the Display driver and check. Here is the steps:
    • Press Windows Key + R on your desktop screen to go to run command box.
    • Type devmgmt.msc and hit Enter.
    • In Display Adapter, expand Display Adapter, right-click , and then click
      Update.
    If the issues persists ,only with firefox then i suggest you to contact firefox support.

Please do let us know the status of the issue to assist you further.

Thank you.

Divya Murugan, Sep 15, 2018
  3. New FF - passwords

Hi:

If that setting is already enabled, then I suggest as the next troubleshooting step might be Mozilla Safe Mode (not to be confused with Windows Safe Mode)):

Troubleshoot Firefox issues using Safe Mode | Firefox Help

• Please report back and let us know the outcome, as it will dictate the next steps.
    • Also: please tell us what AV/AM/firewall programs are you running on this system?

Thanks,
    MM

MoxieMomma, Sep 15, 2018
  4. btarunr Win User

Mozilla Firefox 3 Updated to 3.0.1

Mozilla has released an update for their Firefox 3 web-browser. The update brings. Changes as condensed in the Release notes include:
    A list of security issues fixed is issued here.

Current Firefox 3 users will be automatically updated.

Source: Mozilla

btarunr, Sep 15, 2018
Thema:

1. Firefox Site Content Issues - Similar Threads - Firefox Site Content

2. Firefox no longer logging me into sites

in Browsers and Email
    Firefox no longer logging me into sites: Since updating to FF 82.0, I've been having to log into sites with login names and passwords recorded in Firefox that I haven't had to manually log into for a long time. This site and YouTube are two that I have to log into manually every time I open them. I posted on another...
  3. Site Design - My Content

in Windows 10 Support
    Site Design - My Content: Someone has been fiddling with the web site design and "Subscribed Threads" is now one tier down under "My Content" which has just appeared. I use Subscribed Threads frequently and now need two mouse clicks to reach "Subscribed Threads" instead of one click. Please revert...
  4. Turn On or Off Content Blocking for Individual Sites in Firefox

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Turn On or Off Content Blocking for Individual Sites in Firefox: How to: Turn On or Off Content Blocking for Individual Sites in Firefox How to Turn On or Off Content Blocking for Individual Sites in Firefox Content blocking is a collection of Firefox privacy features that protect you from threats and annoyances on the Web. This...
  5. Sponsored content in Firefox Nightly and Beta and soon with Firefox 60

in Windows 10 News
    Sponsored content in Firefox Nightly and Beta and soon with Firefox 60: Content on the web is powerful. It enables us to learn new things, discover different perspectives, stay in touch with what’s happening in the world, or just make us laugh. Making sure that stories like these—stories that are worth your time and attention—are discoverable and...
  6. Outlook.com with Firefox and site certificate problem

in Browsers and Email
    Outlook.com with Firefox and site certificate problem: Anyone having security certificate problems when trying to use Outlook.com mail with Firefox recently might want to watch this site for Microsoft's progress in fixing the fault. Office 365 Service Status I can usually get in now with repeatedly clicking the Retry button...
  7. Firefox will not work on this site, but Edge does.

in Browsers and Email
    Firefox will not work on this site, but Edge does.: Firefox is my preferred browser, and I have the latest version/update. Problem is that it will not show me threads on this site. I can see the thread listings, but when I go to read a thread, I get nothing but blank space where the messages should be. The avatars and user...
  8. Pinned sites to Firefox jumplist

in Browsers and Email
    Pinned sites to Firefox jumplist: I have both internet explorer 11 and Firefox quantum pinned to my taskbar. I like using the jump lists by right clicking on them both. I have pinned websites on both jump lists. One thing that has been aggravating me slightly is with the latest Firefox the ‘frequent sites’ no...
  9. Change Firefox Home Content Preferences

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Change Firefox Home Content Preferences: How to: Change Firefox Home Content Preferences How to Change Firefox Home Content Preferences in Windows Starting with Firefox Quantum (version 57), there is a new user interface (UI) called Photon. The Firefox Home screen is what you see by default when you open...
  10. Sponsored content in Firefox Nightly and Beta and soon with Firefox 60

in Windows 10 News
    Sponsored content in Firefox Nightly and Beta and soon with Firefox 60: Content on the web is powerful. It enables us to learn new things, discover different perspectives, stay in touch with what’s happening in the world, or just make us laugh. Making sure that stories like these—stories that are worth your time and attention—are discoverable and...