Windows 10: Firefox, Spotify, and BitTorrent keeps opening on startup. How to fix this?

Discus and support Firefox, Spotify, and BitTorrent keeps opening on startup. How to fix this? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/anotherMiguel [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/anotherMiguel, Mar 17, 2020.

1. Firefox, Spotify, and BitTorrent keeps opening on startup. How to fix this?

/u/anotherMiguel, Mar 17, 2020
  2. f14tomcat Win User

Spotify: how to remove it from startup task?

Do as dalchina suggested and get a copy of Autoruns.

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/sys...loads/autoruns

It comes in a zip package, unzip it to a folder, it's free standing and doesn't get installed. Run the Autoruns (not autorunsc) as Administrator. In the "filter" box up top, type spotify It will display any and all info about it, including startup and any services. Take it from there.

f14tomcat, Mar 17, 2020
  3. goopy Win User

Greetings dalchina and f14tomcat, thanks for the kind replies.
    Ran autiruns and taskscheduleview, but failed to detect anything remotely similar to spotify.

Suggestions?

Firefox, Spotify, and BitTorrent keeps opening on startup. How to fix this? [​IMG]

Firefox, Spotify, and BitTorrent keeps opening on startup. How to fix this? [​IMG]

goopy, Mar 17, 2020
  4. f14tomcat Win User

Firefox, Spotify, and BitTorrent keeps opening on startup. How to fix this?

f14tomcat, Mar 17, 2020
Thema:

Firefox, Spotify, and BitTorrent keeps opening on startup. How to fix this?

1. Firefox, Spotify, and BitTorrent keeps opening on startup. How to fix this? - Similar Threads - Firefox Spotify BitTorrent

2. Fix Spotify keeps lowering Volume on Windows PC

in Windows 10 News
    Fix Spotify keeps lowering Volume on Windows PC: [ATTACH]Here we are going to talk about what you can do if Spotify keeps lowering the volume on Windows 11 or Windows 10 PC. Spotify is among the best platform where you can listen to your favorite music tracks. However, like any other application, it has its own shares of...
  3. Spotify startup error

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Spotify startup error: I have two users on my PC, nearly everytime that I open the second user I seem to get a spotify with the auto-start of Spotify usually being something along the lines of Error: "C:/.../.../SpotifyAB.Spotify._155_555_...../start.exe" could not be found. I check task manager...
  4. Cant open spotify

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Cant open spotify: Somehow I can't open the spotify app from the windows store on my laptop? Reinstall doesn't work... submitted by /u/notoriousnutcracker [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/fu895f/cant_open_spotify/
  5. Spotify: how to remove it from startup task?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Spotify: how to remove it from startup task?: Spotify: how to remove it from startup task? It's come to my attention that a suspicious sounding piece of software has somehow made its way to the list of startup tasks. I've looked at the usual registry locations as well as the task scheduler, but failed to find any trace...
  6. Spotify won't open

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Spotify won't open: Hi all, I currently have Spotify installed and recently I had a problem with it won't opening first hand when I clicked on it. After installing Spotify, the Microsoft Store would still open directly to the Spotify page although I already had it installed. Another problem is...
  7. Spotify fails to open

Spotify fails to open: Hello there, After the newest update (1803) I have a problem opening Spotify. This is the error message I get: [img] I checked the folder and my user does have full control over the entire folder but the program fails to open. Other programs from the Microsoft Store work...
  8. Annoying BitTorrent and it's removal !.

Annoying BitTorrent and it's removal !.: Hi everyone !. On start-up a version of BitTorrent opens up almost immediately! I have tried, I think, every conventional method in Windows 10, and by Removal software to rid my PC of it ... all to no avail !. Control Panel/ Programs and Features/ Uninstall tells me that ì...
  9. Firefox Startup Anomoly

in Browsers and Email
    Firefox Startup Anomoly: Do Whattttt!?!? I just opened Firefox and got this! [img] I have never . . . When did this . . . Well, whaddaya think . . . I'm speechless, to say the least! Edit: Well, obviously, when I closed Firefox and restarted, it did what it's supposed to do. This is...
  10. BitTorrent: How To Keep Record Information of Downloaded Torrents?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    BitTorrent: How To Keep Record Information of Downloaded Torrents?: Hi computer experts, I've got a serious problem that I need help with. I'm finding myself using Bit Torrent to download legal and non-copyrighted materials like video files, .MP3 files and .PDF files more and more, but I want to store information about the particular...