Windows 10: firefox sync issue

Discus and support firefox sync issue in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; I am trying to sync my devices so that they are all the same. For some reason, I am not getting all of my bookmarks, just a few. Where are the... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by bruinator, Feb 16, 2018.

1. bruinator Win User

firefox sync issue

I am trying to sync my devices so that they are all the same. For some reason, I am not getting all of my bookmarks, just a few. Where are the bookmarks synced from because some have all of them and some dont. How can i solve this issue? thx

How do i make a fresh copy of synced options so they will be the same on all my devices. It appears the option it is currently getting is incorrect, hence the reason for a new set is needed.

:)

bruinator, Feb 16, 2018
  2. Monkey57 Win User

Web browser keeps opening to msn by itself randomly

"Allowed windows update to run after creators update installed issue reoccurred." -> I was confused, as the media creation tool, should have installed the most recent version of Windows 10 (1709) (Fall Creators Update). What is the "update
    installed issue" that reoccurred?

"my default web browser firefox opens to the msn home page" -> is this still the issue you have occurring? Do you sync your Firefox setting with Firefox "Sync now"?

from another thread:

"I went ahead with a registry hack." ->was that resolving another issue....

Monkey57, Feb 16, 2018
  3. Ovi and Firefox

Ovi Suite does not sync the bookmarks of my default browser on the N8 with Firefox on my PC.

Looking from the Firefox site, I did create an account for syncing bookmarks, then tried to Connect to a Device. There is shows only Andoid, Maemo and iPhone, not Symbian.

Any ideas on how to sync my bookmarks on the N8 with Firefox on my PC?

Cheers,

Herman

Hherrmmann, Feb 16, 2018
  4. Samuria Win User

firefox sync issue

Samuria, Feb 16, 2018
  5. bruinator Win User
    where exactly does sync get the copy that replaces what is on all of our devices. I assume i need to disconnect all my devices except 1 so i can sync a correct copy of what i want synced then connect all my devices to it but i am not sure where it is stored.

bruinator, Feb 16, 2018
  6. bruinator Win User
    Where is the sync image stored? I need to know where it is so i can replace the image that my devices my devices (PC, laptop and and android phone) get the image from. I believe i need to disconnect all my devices except one, on the connected device will make a new image to where that image is stored and then connect the other devices so i will get a corrected mirror image on all my devices? If i am wrong about that plz explain exactly how to accomplish what i am trying to do?

bruinator, Feb 16, 2018
  7. bruinator Win User
    All set thx. Just going to use chrome and that synced without issue.

bruinator, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

firefox sync issue

1. firefox sync issue - Similar Threads - firefox sync issue

2. Bookkmard issue on firefox

in Browsers and Email
    Bookkmard issue on firefox: Currently using firefox v90, i found that some of my bookmark links can't display the website's graphics icons while some does. Anyone has a fix to this problem ? 182699
  3. Issue with firefox 86.0.1

in Browsers and Email
    Issue with firefox 86.0.1: I noticed now when I go to facebook, outlook, google mail etc that cross site cookies these parties can use cross site cookies and site data while you are on this site. I never see that on earlier versions of Firefox. I never gave it permissions it did automatically. If I...
  4. Mozilla Firefox issues

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Mozilla Firefox issues: I use Firefox as my browser on my laptop (Windows 10). I've had this laptop for about 6 months and had no issues with Firefox until recently. When I open up the browser it opens to Google.com, just as I set it. However, if I type anything in either the Google search bar or...
  5. Sync issue

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Sync issue: It is Your Phone app installed on my phone and it won’t sync properly with my computer. The app works in a strange way - the messages that I don’t have in the phone are synced mixed up with messages that I have in the phone...
  6. Issues adding bookmarks to my Firefox Sync in Firefox 61.0.1 Stable (August 4, 2018)

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Issues adding bookmarks to my Firefox Sync in Firefox 61.0.1 Stable (August 4, 2018): At least three times per day lately, when I try to add a bookmark to my Bookmarks Toolbar in Firefox 61.0.1 Stable on my Dell Inspiron 7558, it syncs that latest change for an infinite period of time, I close Firefox, I get an error message that says Firefox is already...
  7. Sync Firefox useing program

in Browsers and Email
    Sync Firefox useing program: The sync program I got, 2brightsparks/syncbackpro, just can not seem to sync firefox. I think one issue is fire in use the other seems some sort of file protection setup. I kinda got it to work by making a folder to sync too then having the computer with syncbackpro sync...
  8. Firefox For Android Not Syncing Bookmarks

in Browsers and Email
    Firefox For Android Not Syncing Bookmarks: Hello, One day Firefox just stopped syncing bookmarks on my phone. I read somewhere online that Firefox will only sync bookmarks if there are less than 5,000 bookmarks but, I don't have anywhere that many. I know Firefox recently has gone through some UI changes. Could the...
  9. Firefox Sync Problem

in Browsers and Email
    Firefox Sync Problem: I recently changed my email address. On my main PC, I deleted my existing Firefox sync account and created a new one to reflect the changed email address. No problems so far. I then deleted the sync information on my laptop and attempted to sign into my newly created sync...
  10. GPU and Firefox issue

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    GPU and Firefox issue: First of all, I don't know if this belongs here or browsers sub forum :/ Move it to browsers if you think it's more appropriate I use Firefox now and in some occasions, Firefox (40) stops rendering using the GPU and reverts to software mode, making scrolling and such a...