Windows 10: Firefox Sync Problem

Discus and support Firefox Sync Problem in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; I recently changed my email address. On my main PC, I deleted my existing Firefox sync account and created a new one to reflect the changed email... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by AlexB, Jan 26, 2017.

1. AlexB Win User

Firefox Sync Problem

I recently changed my email address. On my main PC, I deleted my existing Firefox sync account and created a new one to reflect the changed email address. No problems so far.

I then deleted the sync information on my laptop and attempted to sign into my newly created sync account, only to receive the message "You must be connected to the Internet to sign in" - despite the fact that I was connected.

Any thoughts or advice? I'm running Firefox 51.0.1 (32-bit) and Windows 10 (64-bit) on both systems.

:)

AlexB, Jan 26, 2017

2. Video is out of sync in netflix

Same problem i.e. Netflix video freezes and audio continues on IE with 8.1. With Firefox and 8.1 video and audio continue but get out of sync. Both IE and Firefox OK with 7.x.

aka_darrell, Jan 26, 2017
  3. Ovi and Firefox

Ovi Suite does not sync the bookmarks of my default browser on the N8 with Firefox on my PC.

Looking from the Firefox site, I did create an account for syncing bookmarks, then tried to Connect to a Device. There is shows only Andoid, Maemo and iPhone, not Symbian.

Any ideas on how to sync my bookmarks on the N8 with Firefox on my PC?

Cheers,

Herman

Hherrmmann, Jan 26, 2017
  4. Firefox Sync Problem

There are many threads about Fx (and Tb) sync on Index page • mozillaZine Forums . Enter Firefox sync in the Search/Boards box on the right side of the screen; perhaps something there will assist you.

Not Myself, Jan 27, 2017
  5. AlexB Win User
    I did a quick search of the Mozilla site but couldn't find anything relevant. I then decided to remove Firefox completely from my laptop and install it again from scratch. I then had no problem syncing everything over.

Thank you for trying to help.

AlexB, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Firefox Sync Problem

1. Firefox Sync Problem - Similar Threads - Firefox Sync Problem

2. More Problems with FIREFOX

in Windows 10 Gaming
    More Problems with FIREFOX: Just Installed Updates on Win 11. Now FIREFOX won't open MSN Homepage. It opens other sites, and Homepage opens from EDGE. Searches indicate that something downloaded with Updates might be preventing FIREFOX. Re-installing FIREFOX didn't fix it this time. Any help, please?...
  3. Problems with firefox

in Browsers and Email
    Problems with firefox: I have been using firefox (89.0.2, 90.0.2, 78.12 esr) for a while and I am not satisfy with the way it functions. 1) It use up 60% of cpu resource while surfing and closing (edge and IEuse only less than 10% of cpu resource). 2) Check up task manager, it has about 6 firefox...
  4. Firefox problem

in Browsers and Email
    Firefox problem: When I go to the sign in page in Firefox 80, and click on the sign in button, I then get an endless wheel going round. How do I get past this to sign into my account? Thank you for looking. 165782
  5. a problem with the firefox browser

in Browsers and Email
    a problem with the firefox browser: This is on a Gateway laptop model NV570P-18U, OS Win 10 Home 64 bit. When I boot up the laptop and the desktop comes up. Random programs that are installed on my C: HD will pop up on the desktop without me clicking on those programs to open them up. I screen captured one of...
  6. Problem with Firefox

in Browsers and Email
    Problem with Firefox: When I open any website it opens okay then after a few seconds it does this Attachment 247923 After a few more seconds it comes up normal has anyone any idea what is the cause and cure I am on firefox build69 The attachment was loaded as screenshot why has that changed 140788
  7. Firefox Problem

in Windows 10 Support
    Firefox Problem: *chuckle Recently I have been having a few problems with Mozilla Firefox Quantum. Sorry, that is not quite accurate as since Mozilla has been changing the rules and format constantly for the last 2 years appox, constant problems. Latest problem for myself being I can download...
  8. Sync Firefox useing program

in Browsers and Email
    Sync Firefox useing program: The sync program I got, 2brightsparks/syncbackpro, just can not seem to sync firefox. I think one issue is fire in use the other seems some sort of file protection setup. I kinda got it to work by making a folder to sync too then having the computer with syncbackpro sync...
  9. Firefox For Android Not Syncing Bookmarks

in Browsers and Email
    Firefox For Android Not Syncing Bookmarks: Hello, One day Firefox just stopped syncing bookmarks on my phone. I read somewhere online that Firefox will only sync bookmarks if there are less than 5,000 bookmarks but, I don't have anywhere that many. I know Firefox recently has gone through some UI changes. Could the...
  10. firefox sync issue

in Browsers and Email
    firefox sync issue: I am trying to sync my devices so that they are all the same. For some reason, I am not getting all of my bookmarks, just a few. Where are the bookmarks synced from because some have all of them and some dont. How can i solve this issue? thx How do i make a fresh copy of...