Windows 10: Firefox Test Pilot Program Returns with Firefox Private Network Beta

Discus and support Firefox Test Pilot Program Returns with Firefox Private Network Beta in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Like a cat, the Test Pilot program has had many lives. It originally started as an Add-on before we relaunched it three years ago. Then in January, we... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Sep 10, 2019.

1. Brink Win User

Firefox Test Pilot Program Returns with Firefox Private Network Beta

Source: Firefox’s Test Pilot Program Returns with Firefox Private Network Beta - The Mozilla Blog

Tweet

— Twitter API (@User) View on Twiiter

:)

Brink, Sep 10, 2019
  2. Brink Win User

Mozilla closing Firefox Test Pilot program

Source: Evolving Firefox's Culture of Experimentation: A Thank You from the Test Pilot Program - The Mozilla Blog

Brink, Sep 10, 2019
  3. Brink Win User
    Firefox Test Pilot team is introducing Price Wise and Email Tabs

Source: Firefox Ups the Ante with Latest Test Pilot Experiment: Price Wise and Email Tabs - The Mozilla Blog

See also:

Brink, Sep 10, 2019
  4. Firefox Test Pilot Program Returns with Firefox Private Network Beta

Firefox 2.0 Beta 2 released for developer testing.

Mozilla released the Beta 2 of Firefox 2.0 today for developer testing, and would like to emphasize that it is for testing. The developer team says that "Current users of Firefox 1.x should not use Firefox 2 Beta 2 and expect all of their extensions and plugins to work properly." Firefox 2.0 should be released in early 2007, with a few more beta versions likely in Autumn and Winter. According to the developer team, some features of the new firefox are...
    • Enhanced visual effects.
    • Built in Phishing protection.
    • Improved tabbed browsing.
    • The ability to restore closed tabs.
    • New Windows installer to resolve some long standing issues.
    The Firefox 2.0 Beta 2 should be available on the main site soon.

Source: Desktop Linux

zekrahminator, Sep 10, 2019
Thema:

Firefox Test Pilot Program Returns with Firefox Private Network Beta

1. Firefox Test Pilot Program Returns with Firefox Private Network Beta - Similar Threads - Firefox Test Pilot

2. Firefox Private Network Install Issue

in Browsers and Email
    Firefox Private Network Install Issue: Hi All, I was having an issue with getting the firefox browser to install..I discovered the reason why was due to a conflict with the AdGuard ad blocking software installed on my system. This morning I decided to try and install firefox again, this time I received a prompt...
  3. Mozilla closing Firefox Test Pilot program

in Windows 10 News
    Mozilla closing Firefox Test Pilot program: For the last three years Firefox has invested heavily in innovation, and our users have been an essential part of this journey. Through the Test Pilot Program, Firefox users have been able to help us test and evaluate a variety of potential Firefox features. Building on the...
  4. Firefox Test Pilot team is introducing Price Wise and Email Tabs

in Windows 10 News
    Firefox Test Pilot team is introducing Price Wise and Email Tabs: Over the last few years, the Test Pilot team has developed innovative features for Firefox desktop and mobile, collaborating directly with Firefox users to improve the browser – from reminders to return to a tab on your desktop to a simple and secure way to keep track of your...
  5. Advance is now available from Firefox Test Pilot

in Windows 10 News
    Advance is now available from Firefox Test Pilot: The web runs on algorithms. Your search results, product recommendations, and the news you read are all customized to your interests. They are designed to increase the time you spend in front of a screen, build addiction to sites and services, and ultimately maximize the...
  6. Mozilla’s Firefox 62 now available for public beta testing for Windows users

in Windows 10 News
    Mozilla’s Firefox 62 now available for public beta testing for Windows users: Mozilla after releasing its earlier version of Firefox 61 to general public, has started development work on its next version Firefox 62 for the web browser. The company has now made available the latest Firefox 62 version for public beta testing with new features. The...
  7. Sponsored content in Firefox Nightly and Beta and soon with Firefox 60

in Windows 10 News
    Sponsored content in Firefox Nightly and Beta and soon with Firefox 60: Content on the web is powerful. It enables us to learn new things, discover different perspectives, stay in touch with what’s happening in the world, or just make us laugh. Making sure that stories like these—stories that are worth your time and attention—are discoverable and...
  8. Firefox private bowsing - tabs and start page

in Browsers and Email
    Firefox private bowsing - tabs and start page: I have a couple questions about Firefox private browsing. I use a shortcut to open Firefox directly in private browsing mode: "C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\firefox.exe" -private Every time I open in private mode, it defaults to the purple default private browsing...
  9. 'return' in YouTube on some videos and in Firefox

in Browsers and Email
    'return' in YouTube on some videos and in Firefox: Discovered something weird and also ONLY in Firefox on YouTube, a small sentence 'return' pops up for one second and then it disappears. All my uploaded videos have this awkward problem. But not in Opera or Chrome. Only in Firefox and Edge this small thingy pops up. Not...
  10. Sponsored content in Firefox Nightly and Beta and soon with Firefox 60

in Windows 10 News
    Sponsored content in Firefox Nightly and Beta and soon with Firefox 60: Content on the web is powerful. It enables us to learn new things, discover different perspectives, stay in touch with what’s happening in the world, or just make us laugh. Making sure that stories like these—stories that are worth your time and attention—are discoverable and...