Windows 10: Firefox User Manual ?

Discus and support Firefox User Manual ? in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; I am planning to download and install Firefox on my windows 10 Home desktop computer. Is there a User Manual or introduction Guide to help me get... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by abredt, May 10, 2019.

1. abredt Win User

Firefox User Manual ?

I am planning to download and install Firefox on my windows 10 Home desktop computer. Is there a User Manual or introduction Guide to help me get started? I am too old-school to just wildly click around.
    cb

:)

abredt, May 10, 2019
  2. cthmobile Win User

Users Manual for Windows Mobile 6.0?

Is there an actual User's Manual for Windows Mobile 6.0 ? Or even 5.0?

Anyway, somehow I lost the MRU list in the Start Menu. Suggestions on how to bring it back?

Thanks,

cthmobile, May 10, 2019
  3. Kreij Win User
    Current active users that are friends

The other reason I suggested this is that users can add characters to their username that are not alphanumeric (e.g. user*). This confuses things somewhat when looking at the list.

Kreij, May 10, 2019
  4. Firefox User Manual ?

FireFox

Hi:

In addition to the great advice already offered....

...Most problems with Firefox originate in the user's profile, not in the program itself.

A specific suggestion for the issue you report:

Firefox - Profile in Use

Then, there is a logical sequence for Firefox diagnostics, which (as already suggested) generally starts with Mozilla Safe Mode (not to be confused with Windows Safe Mode):

Firefox - Standard Diagnostic

or
    Fix slowness, crashing, error messages and other problems

Resetting Firefox (as already suggested) is certainly a reasonable option, but there are other, less "destructive" steps one might consider first.
    There are also more drastic steps, such as creating a new profile. This is sometimes the best way to get back up and running, if the existing profile is highly corrupted.

Please let us know if you need more help.

Thanks,
    MM

MoxieMomma, May 10, 2019
Thema:

Firefox User Manual ?

1. Firefox User Manual ? - Similar Threads - Firefox User Manual

2. User Manual for Paint in Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    User Manual for Paint in Windows 11: Is there a User Manual for Paint available anywhere? I can find all kinds of articles describing the features, but I want written instructions for how to do things-- how to I free draw a closed shape and then fill it with color? How do I work with layers? How do I reselect a...
  3. User Manual for Paint in Windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    User Manual for Paint in Windows 11: Is there a User Manual for Paint available anywhere? I can find all kinds of articles describing the features, but I want written instructions for how to do things-- how to I free draw a closed shape and then fill it with color? How do I work with layers? How do I reselect a...
  4. Edge is catching Firefox User's eye

in Browsers and Email
    Edge is catching Firefox User's eye: Just offering some feedback to y'all about Edge vs. Firefox Quantum. I have a Lenovo Flex 14 that committed 2GBs of 8GBs of RAM to a GPU. This model didn't exist long and get replaced by a 12GB model so that you didn't have to be me with only 6. Luckily that laptop isn't my...
  5. windows 10 users manual

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    windows 10 users manual: I am interested in a Microsoft Windows 10 Manual. I would like a actual hard copy. Can you send me one? Or can you suggest a manual that I can purchase . I am having a difficult time learning windows 10....
  6. Windows 10 User Manual

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 User Manual: Hi Can anyone please tell me where I can get a complete user guide for Windows 10. Not a Quick guide or Step by Step instructions or something for Dummies. I need a COMPLETE user manual that includes everything, from installations right through to Control Panel and...
  7. Trouble open user in firefox

in Browsers and Email
    Trouble open user in firefox: I am able to log into Firefox. Two other users can not They get this message--an unexpected error has prevented your changes from being saved------. I have tried ti reset and tried ---about:config in address line to not avail. Any ideas?? 135975
  8. User manual

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    User manual: Need user manual for surfgo. Quick guide not enough https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/user-manual/378db53c-32a9-4864-a0b7-90e3ff3d19ea"
  9. User manual

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    User manual: Hello.. I'm a teacher in computers. I would like to know if I could print a few topics from the user manual of window 10 and publish it for educational purpose. Do I need to take any permission before publishing?...
  10. Different versions of Firefox for different users?

in Browsers and Email
    Different versions of Firefox for different users?: My PC has three users. Is it possible to run different versions for different users? For example, ESR v52 and Quantum v62 118890