Windows 10: Firefox Vulnerbility found recently

Discus and support Firefox Vulnerbility found recently in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Make sure your up to date http://www.tomshardware.com/news/fir...tch,29783.html 14708 Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by jds63, Aug 8, 2015.

1. jds63 Win User

Firefox Vulnerbility found recently

jds63, Aug 8, 2015
  2. Ibroxbear Win User

synology sign in crudentials

At last found the problem. I recently added the Firefox add on "HTTPS Everywhere". I disabled it re-started the PC and voila! when I clicked on my DS213J in network\file explorer it opened up without asking for crudentials. I found a link in Firefox
    which suggested it was a cookie or browser log on problem. The strange thing is that Firefox connected me to the Synology log on page no problem when using Synology Assistant or just typing in the IP address.

Ibroxbear, Aug 8, 2015
  3. Nonya B Win User
    I want to use Firefox as my browser

I would like to use Firefox as my browser instead of Microsoft's Edge. I have Windows 10 and recently found that Firefox is no longer working. What can I do to get it back. Thanks

Moved from: (Microsoft Edge / All other issues / Windows 10)

Nonya B, Aug 8, 2015
  4. Hydranix Win User

Hydranix, Aug 8, 2015
  5. jds63 Win User
    Yep, with new version,39.0.3.Making sure all who use update !

jds63, Aug 8, 2015
  6. Gary Win User
    I tried Fx 40 but it is not ready for prime time.

Gary, Aug 8, 2015
  7. jds63 Win User
    jds63, Aug 8, 2015
  8. jds63 Win User

It's here today Firefox 40.0 !

jds63, Aug 10, 2015
  9. RaviR Win User
    Yup got my update today aswell. Finally fixed the theme not showing properly in the top right hand corner.

RaviR, Aug 10, 2015
  10. jds63 Win User
    oh ,yeah, got rid of that white box by minimize and maximize !

Like this dark theme

Firefox Vulnerbility found recently [​IMG]

jds63, Aug 10, 2015
  11. RaviR Win User
    Lol, I have that SAME theme.

RaviR, Aug 11, 2015
  12. BunnyJ New Member
    Got my update today and no issues so far.

BunnyJ, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Firefox Vulnerbility found recently - Similar Threads - Firefox Vulnerbility found

2. Touchpad scrolling in Firefox with recent update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Touchpad scrolling in Firefox with recent update: With the most recent windows 10 update September 2022 two-finger touchpad scrolling is no longer working in Firefox. Is there a way to fix this?...
  3. Touchpad scrolling in Firefox with recent update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Touchpad scrolling in Firefox with recent update: With the most recent windows 10 update September 2022 two-finger touchpad scrolling is no longer working in Firefox. Is there a way to fix this?...
  4. Touchpad scrolling in Firefox with recent update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Net Framework found a recent update KB4515842

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Net Framework found a recent update KB4515842: Hello,Looking in the MS update catalog found a recent update KB4515842, it updates NET Framework 4.8.Searching the net what is NET framework, do I need it, what versions are installed on the system.Followed instructions on this site:"What is Microsoft .NET Framework? Download...
  6. Mozilla response to recent Firefox broken add-ons error

in Windows 10 News
    Mozilla response to recent Firefox broken add-ons error: We strive to make Firefox a great experience. Last weekend we failed, and we’re sorry. An error on our part prevented new add-ons from being installed, and stopped existing add-ons from working. Now that we’ve been able to restore this functionality for the majority of...
  7. Found KMSpico on recently bought laptop

in Windows 10 Customization
    Found KMSpico on recently bought laptop: Hi, I recently bought a lenovo ldeapad with an activated windows from an offline store,but after a month later its started showing activation errors and after searching my files i found a kmspico windows 10 activator,after researching about kmspico i found that it is not a...
  8. Recently doesn't appear Mozilla Firefox icon pinned to start

in Browsers and Email
    Recently doesn't appear Mozilla Firefox icon pinned to start: Greetings people, recently I updated to update 1803 in Windows 10 and sometimes when I boot at first time my system doesn't show properly the Mozilla Firefox icon which was previously pinned to start. There you have a screenshoot to see. Imgur: The magic of the Internet...
  9. Quirks with recent Firefox v56 update...

in Browsers and Email
    Quirks with recent Firefox v56 update...: Has anyone noticed the generic look to the Folders in the bookmark app? [img] I don't mind that, but you'd think that after all these years they'd make the app itself bigger. One other quirk; When I updated my machine in specs, the Options app had an unresponsive...
  10. Add or Remove Recent Highlights in Library Menu in Firefox

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Add or Remove Recent Highlights in Library Menu in Firefox: How to: Add or Remove Recent Highlights in Library Menu in Firefox How to Add or Remove Recent Highlights in Library Menu in Firefox [img] Information Starting with Firefox Quantum (version 57), there is a new user interface (UI) called Photon. The Library item on...