Windows 10: Firefox will not connect to internet after windows update

Discus and support Firefox will not connect to internet after windows update in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I tried to update Windows 10 and the update did not complete. Now I cannot get my Firefox browser to connect to the internet. How do I fix it?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Teresa F001, May 22, 2022.

1. Firefox will not connect to internet after windows update

I tried to update Windows 10 and the update did not complete. Now I cannot get my Firefox browser to connect to the internet. How do I fix it?

:)

Teresa F001, May 22, 2022

2. internet connection on Firefox

Hi Victornemec,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand the inconvenience you are facing. Let me help you in resolving the issue.

I would appreciate if you can provide us the following information to help us understand the issue better.

• Do you face same issue on Internet Explorer?
    • If yes, is the issue specific with any other website?
    If the issue only occurs with Mozilla Firefox, I suggest you to contact Mozilla support for further assistance.

Firefox Help

This issue may occur due to proxy setting, try disabling them and check if it helps. Also try installing all the latest Windows updates and check if this issue occurs or not.

Hope the information helps. Keep us posted on Windows related queries and we will be happy to assist you further.

Nachappa C K, May 22, 2022
  3. btarunr Win User
    Mozilla Firefox 3 Updated to 3.0.1

Mozilla has released an update for their Firefox 3 web-browser. The update brings. Changes as condensed in the Release notes include:
    A list of security issues fixed is issued here.

Current Firefox 3 users will be automatically updated.

Source: Mozilla

btarunr, May 22, 2022
  4. Firefox will not connect to internet after windows update

issues trying to connect with Firefox to the Internet with update

Hi,

Welcome to Microsoft Community.

We apologize for the inconvenience caused to you. I would like to know the details below to assist you better.

• Is the issue specific to Firefox?
    • Do you get any error message/code while accessing Microsoft Edge?
    I suggest you clear the Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

• Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.

• Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.

• Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files
      and click on Clear.
    Now check with the issue.

Also try accessing Internet Explorer and check if it helps. Press Start and type
    Internet Explorer and select it.

Keep us posted on the issue to assist you better.

Sudheendra S, May 22, 2022
Thema:

Firefox will not connect to internet after windows update

1. Firefox will not connect to internet after windows update - Similar Threads - Firefox connect internet

2. Firefox will not connect to internet after windows update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Firefox will not connect to internet after windows update: I tried to update Windows 10 and the update did not complete. Now I cannot get my Firefox browser to connect to the internet. How do I fix it?...
  3. Firefox will not connect to internet after windows update

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Firefox will not connect to internet after windows update: I tried to update Windows 10 and the update did not complete. Now I cannot get my Firefox browser to connect to the internet. How do I fix it?...
  4. Internet connection issues after updating

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Internet connection issues after updating: Well just for clarification it wasn’t like this before the update. Well the first issue is that my WiFi always disconnects by itself when I’m not using my computer and you may think that’s not a big problem but that leads to many , when I try to reconnect to my WiFi it’s fine...
  5. Internet connectivity is scrappy after windows update

Internet connectivity is scrappy after windows update: Hello Two weeks back I updated my windows and my internet connectivity via Wi-Fi is broken for some reason. The scenario is as follows when I am connected to Wi-Fi following happens 1. Microsoft store doesn't work, Windows update doesn't work 2. some sites are...
  6. Not Connecting to Wired Internet Connection after Update

Not Connecting to Wired Internet Connection after Update: I am somehow connecting to the wrong wired network when I connect to the surface doc. All network connections are wired properly to the correct ports, router, etc. It seem that I am connecting to a preferred wireless network, but the icon is showing a wired icon. I am not...
  7. No Internet Connectivity after Update

No Internet Connectivity after Update: Hi, I recently installed the 1903 update on my HP laptop. Afterward, I was unable to connect to the internet, even though sometimes it said I was connected. Did all the normal stuff and nothing worked. I have AT&T U-verse, and nothing else was affected. I rebooted the...
  8. Slow Internet Connection After Windows Update

Slow Internet Connection After Windows Update: Thanks in advance for the help! My internet speed is 500 Mbps. But after an update today, my download speed goes to 10 Mbps maximum, while upload speed is very decent. Please help with this....
  9. No internet connection after latest Windows Updates

No internet connection after latest Windows Updates: The latest updates(cumulative update KB4467702 and some others with it) broke the internet on two machines for me. Both computers are connected through Ethernet. One through router, one through switch. I tried almost everything I could find as a potential fix and nothing...
  10. Firefox will not connect to internet

in Browsers and Email
    Firefox will not connect to internet: I am finding It impossible to get Mozilla Firefox to connect to the internet on my daughter's Laptop which has a Windows 10. Pro. O/S. Other browsers work fine. Firefox was also worked ok until somehow I managed to unhinge it. There are no error messages, just a blank screen...