Windows 10: Firefox will not connect to internet

Discus and support Firefox will not connect to internet in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Thanks B.P I may have already tried what you recommend. I know have tried similar procedures but maybe not exactly as you have suggested. I will... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by gordon99, Feb 7, 2017.

1. gordon99 Win User

Firefox will not connect to internet

Thanks B.P I may have already tried what you recommend. I know have tried similar procedures but maybe not exactly as you have suggested. I will therefore do exactly as you suggest and report back.

gordon99, Feb 22, 2017
  2. gordon99 Win User

BP. I regret I am having exactly the same non result. I have posted he problem on the Mozilla Community Forum in the hope that someone there has the solution. Thanks again all for your suggestions.

gordon99, Feb 23, 2017
  3. TairikuOkami, Feb 23, 2017
  4. clam1952 Win User

Should be obvious but it's not getting blocked by the firewall?

clam1952, Feb 23, 2017
  5. gordon99 Win User
    I am not familiar with the Mozilla Firefox portable edition but I will investigate further. Regarding a possible Firewall problem, I am pretty sure the only Firewall on the laptop is Windows and I don't think this causes Firefox problems. Nevertheless, I did instruct Firewall to allow Firefox through just in case.

gordon99, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Firefox will not connect to internet - Similar Threads - Firefox connect internet

2. Firefox will not connect to internet after windows update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Firefox will not connect to internet after windows update: I tried to update Windows 10 and the update did not complete. Now I cannot get my Firefox browser to connect to the internet. How do I fix it?...
  3. Firefox will not connect to internet after windows update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Firefox will not connect to internet after windows update: I tried to update Windows 10 and the update did not complete. Now I cannot get my Firefox browser to connect to the internet. How do I fix it?...
  4. Firefox will not connect to internet after windows update

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. SEC_ERROR_REUSED_ISSUER_AND_SERIAL Secure Connection Failed in Firefox

in Windows 10 News
    SEC_ERROR_REUSED_ISSUER_AND_SERIAL Secure Connection Failed in Firefox: [ATTACH]A lot of users are reporting that when they try to access a website or a local web server, they see SEC ERROR REUSED ISSUER AND SERIAL warning. This issue is usually, reported in the Firefox browser – but a similar error may be seen in Chrome, Opera and Edge too. The...
  6. No Internet Connection and Not connected

No Internet Connection and Not connected: Hi Dear, My laptop has several problems: 1.when i used my computer on yesterday, i still works and a hour later, it shows no network, it is totally not shown any icons, like wifi, networks, Bluetooth... At the task bar 2. Also no network shown too, whatever the next...
  7. Internet Connected but no Internet

Internet Connected but no Internet: Whenever I go on to the internet it says No internet and the diagnostics say The remote device or resource won't accept the connection. The error is ERR_PROXY_CONNECTION_FAILED. When i go to Network connections it says the Network Cable is Unplugged for Ethernet but i've...
  8. Connected but "No internet" Constantly losing internet connection

Connected but "No internet" Constantly losing internet connection: Dear Microsoft Community, I am not sure if this problem has been solved already, since I could not find anything related to that. So, once I am conneting to our WiFi network, I have a good working internet connection. I do that using my "Realtek RTL8192CE Wireless LAN...
  9. Firefox connection

Firefox connection: Tried to connect to Firefox after attempting to upload a newer version and it said it cant find my profile- nothing helps so no firefox… hate chrome and dislike edge but what can I do??...
  10. Internet Explorer acting like Firefox

in Browsers and Email
    Internet Explorer acting like Firefox: I was on Yahoo and accessed the Games. I accessed the daily crossword and I got the ad bypass window that Firefox displays and then the game came up. I tried a couple of the other games and it did the same thing. One thing fixed... 3503

Users found this page by searching for:

1. firefox not connecting to internet