Windows 10: Firefox won't download some files

Discus and support Firefox won't download some files in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; I tried downloading a BIOS update for my mainboard a short time ago, but couldn't get it with FF 72.0.2. When I clicked on the icon to start... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by larc919, Jan 31, 2020.

1. larc919 Win User

Firefox won't download some files

I tried downloading a BIOS update for my mainboard a short time ago, but couldn't get it with FF 72.0.2. When I clicked on the icon to start downloading, the download box only flashed briefly and was gone. Nothing downloaded. The same thing happened each time I tried. This has happened a couple of other times in the recent past. FF has downloaded other things with no problem. I turned off WD and unchecked "Deceptive content and dangerous software protection" under FF Options, but no difference. Edge downloaded the BIOS file without hesitation. Any ideas what the problem with FF might be?

:)

larc919, Jan 31, 2020
  2. tops Win User

Skype won´t wok in 17063

Skype Won´t work... games won´t work...

Making backup and re-format...

Maybe I Install a Windows 7 again, At least, all of my games run smoothly ...Sadness!!

*Banghead

3. tops Win User
    Skype won´t wok in 17063

Ok...

After update my Windows 10 to 17063.1000 build, skype won´t work...

It open, but if I Start my conversasion with camera, file share or screen share, it crash...

If I try to uninstall anda install again, I give an error...

Any workaround to solve this issue??

*Mad*Mad*Mad*Mad

4. Firefox won't download some files

my n97 won t charge or connect

when i put a usb on my n97 it won t charge when i put on the computer it won t say nokia pc suite or else it not reading the usb cannot work on my phone plz hel

karim71---01, Jan 31, 2020
Thema:

Firefox won't download some files

1. Firefox won't download some files - Similar Threads - Firefox won't download

2. Downloading files with FireFox

in Browsers and Email
    Downloading files with FireFox: FF vr. 87.0. For the last week or so, when I see a link to download a file, a single click appears not to respond. Several clicks again on the same link give no indication of anything downloading. To my surprise, every click does in fact download the file. Usually there is an...
  3. FIREFOX DOWNLOADING

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    FIREFOX DOWNLOADING: How to I install firefox on D drive so it take very little space on c drive https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/firefox-downloading/b36f76f5-5caf-45c1-854c-30ab2b97db25
  4. Cannot download file in Firefox on some web pages, Chrome fine

in Browsers and Email
    Cannot download file in Firefox on some web pages, Chrome fine: When I click the below link in Chrome it downloads the file or asks me where I want to save it, BUT in Firefox it just refreshes the page... This occurs on 2 machines I have, HP Win 8.1 and new Lenovo Win 10 Home edition with all updates. So Chrome will download like normal,...
  5. downloading firefox

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    downloading firefox: I am trying to download firefox on a brand new laptop. I get a dialog box that says it is in S Mode. I am new to windows 10 by the way :/ https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/downloading-firefox/169c04f8-36d0-40ef-9799-a75618fcb8ac
  6. Firefox - some bookmark favicons are missing/won't appear

in Browsers and Email
    Firefox - some bookmark favicons are missing/won't appear: This has been bugging me for a long time. Some of the favicons for my bookmarks are missing - just showing generic icons. Even if I visit the page, it still won't build the icon. But then some sites do work. Any idea what's going on? Youtube is one of many examples that just...
  7. Firefox download

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Firefox download: Using edge I am unable to download firefox....it goes as far as to show downloading.. 0% and stays there Tks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/firefox-download/2a778d30-11b5-44bb-8303-dc9bd877d92e
  8. downloading firefox

in Browsers and Email
    downloading firefox: Hi folks I just got my new computer with windows 10...I had windows seven and this seems complicated. I was looking to see where I can download fire fox and chrome. any help? also I had free malware scan on windows 7 that I could scan flash drives for problems...I...
  9. Some firefox problems

in Browsers and Email
    Some firefox problems: Firefox is slow/sluggish when scrolling websites. (Solved by disabling smooth scrolling in options) Firefox is slow to load videos. If I fast forward a video, the video will freeze and I have to wait 5-10 seconds for the video to load. Microsoft edge loads videos instantly....
  10. Firefox url shortcut downloads and opens a file

in Browsers and Email
    Firefox url shortcut downloads and opens a file: I'm running windows 10 pro build 14986. For example, I go to bing.com. I drag and drop the shortcut from Firefox to the desktop. I double click on the shortcut and it opens File:///C:/Users/Username/AppData/Local/Microsoft/Windows/INetCache/IE/OB0L0QRF/HGCFGEDM. I can watch...