Windows 10: Firefox Won't Start

Discus and support Firefox Won't Start in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; I wanted to test out using Firefox. When I open Firefox, it asks for parent permission. [ATTACH] When I click "Ask by email," it says that the... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by ZakharPaulousky, Jan 18, 2020.

1. Firefox Won't Start

I wanted to test out using Firefox. When I open Firefox, it asks for parent permission.

Firefox Won't Start 69135e4f-6f91-459e-ab0e-0b9cb8b129fb?upload=true.png

When I click "Ask by email," it says that the request was sent.

Firefox Won't Start 799bf34b-5fba-4c2e-a259-84f4f31a3ac6?upload=true.png

My dad has confirmed that I can use Firefox numerous times. Over the past month, I've tried several times to click the button, and kept I've also kept the window open for more than a week, and nothing happens still. Any help would be appreciated!

:)

ZakharPaulousky, Jan 18, 2020

2. Lumia 830 main camera won`t start

After windows 10 update my lumia 830 camera won`t start . It says Camera won`t start . I tried other camera apps but camera still not work . Front camera working plz help me . I did hard reset , soft reset , downgraded to 8.1 but problem still persist

CahangirTahirov, Jan 18, 2020
  3. tops Win User
    Skype won´t wok in 17063

Skype Won´t work... games won´t work...

Making backup and re-format...

Maybe I Install a Windows 7 again, At least, all of my games run smoothly ...Sadness!!

*Banghead

4. tabuf Win User

Firefox Won't Start

N97 Bluetooth disappeared, won´t start again

Today without any reason the Bluetooth disappeared, and it won´t start anymore from the connections menu. Any clue where to start looking. Software V20, and no new update available.

tabuf, Jan 18, 2020
Thema:

Firefox Won't Start

1. Firefox Won't Start - Similar Threads - Firefox Won't Start

2. Firefox problem (won't open)

in Browsers and Email
    Firefox problem (won't open): Hey Gang, having a problem with FireFox this morning ! It won't open to anything other than what the picture shows ! I have deleted it & removed everything even in the registry, then reloaded it & still the same ! The Edge works fine ! Even the links does not work !! Anyone...
  3. Firefox won't start after updating Win 10 Pro to version 20H2

in Browsers and Email
    Firefox won't start after updating Win 10 Pro to version 20H2: I updated Win 10 Pro to version 20H2 and now Firefox will not start. No error message; no appearance in Task Manager. Here's what I've tried to no avail: 1) Uninstalled and reinstalled Firefox several times, including manually removing all remaining Firefox files (including...
  4. Chrome and Firefox won't open

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Chrome and Firefox won't open: So, a long time ago I was using Chrome and one day, Chrome started to close itself. I realized that to reopen Chrome I had to go to task manager and restart the Windows Explorer process, but even after restarting it, Chrome still closed a few seconds after opening it. I tried...
  5. twitter won't load in Firefox

in Browsers and Email
    twitter won't load in Firefox: Very peculiar - all of a sudden, twitter will no longer load in Firefox on my desktop pc. When I try to open twitter, for a split second I see it starting to load posts and then the little circle "loading icon" appears and it just stalls there. It has never done this before...
  6. Firefox won't download some files

in Browsers and Email
    Firefox won't download some files: I tried downloading a BIOS update for my mainboard a short time ago, but couldn't get it with FF 72.0.2. When I clicked on the icon to start downloading, the download box only flashed briefly and was gone. Nothing downloaded. The same thing happened each time I tried. This...
  7. Firefox Won't Start After Reinstall ... Oops!

in Browsers and Email
    Firefox Won't Start After Reinstall ... Oops!: We have a person who comes in and uses the Sr. Center computers (which is what they're for), but he got a couple of those PUPs that changed the search engine, and Gramma's Lye Soap wouldn't take it off. *Sad I followed instructions online to remove the PUPs, and something...
  8. Firefox won't update to latest version

in Browsers and Email
    Firefox won't update to latest version: I opened Firefox today and it said there was an update (64.0.2). I ran the update and clicked restart and it acts like it's installing the update but then when I click "about Firefox" it still says I need to restart to update Firefox. This just keeps happening. It doesn't...
  9. Firefox won't open sometimes

in Browsers and Email
    Firefox won't open sometimes: Hi All, Windows 1809 has gone weird on Firefox sometimes and displays a popup window stating "Can't open this item" I always have my browsers pinned to the taskbar and every so often when I click on the firefox icon on taskbar i get a popup window. I am attaching a pic....
  10. Firefox won't run; Administrative permission

in Windows 10 Customization
    Firefox won't run; Administrative permission: (I probably asked this question some time ago, but I can't find on the site. Please be patient with me if you can find what I couldn't.) I'm running Windows 10 *upgraded from 8.1) on a Lenovo G700 laptop. After Tuesday's update, I found that Firefox (my default browser)...