Windows 10: Firefox won't update to latest version

Discus and support Firefox won't update to latest version in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; I opened Firefox today and it said there was an update (64.0.2). I ran the update and clicked restart and it acts like it's installing the update but... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by rivre, Jan 9, 2019.

1. rivre Win User

Firefox won't update to latest version

I opened Firefox today and it said there was an update (64.0.2). I ran the update and clicked restart and it acts like it's installing the update but then when I click "about Firefox" it still says I need to restart to update Firefox. This just keeps happening. It doesn't actually update. This is the first time I've had this happen. Any idea what I can do without losing all my add-ons and settings? I'm currently on 64.0 (64bit).

:)

rivre, Jan 9, 2019

2. after latest update my phone lost his network and won t work...several times restart by himself...also wi-fi tile won t work

after latest update my phone lost his network and won t work...several times restart by himself...also wi-fi tile won t work

radelovrić, Jan 9, 2019
  3. btarunr Win User
    Mozilla Firefox Updated to 3.0.4

Mozilla released an update to its latest web browser, Firefox 3. The browser has been updated to sub-version 3.0.4, with several security patches, bug fixes and localization features added to the mix. To begin with, Mozilla patched several moderate-thru-critical vulnerabilities which include excecution of malicious code remotely, and crashes leading to memory corruption. The list of security fixes can be found here.

Mozilla also squished several bugs as listed in the Bug List. The company expanded localization for Firefox, with stable releases in Icelandic and Thai, and beta releases in Bulgarian, Esperanto, Estonian, Latvian, Occitan, and Welsh languages, which are open for testing till they reach stable-grade in subsequent releases. For more information, please refer to the Release Notes. Firefox can be downloaded from the server closest to you, from the Firefox homepage. Existing users would be updated automatically.

btarunr, Jan 9, 2019
  4. 10TaTioN Win User

Firefox 3 Updated

New Update: 3.6.10 (September 16, 2010)

10TaTioN, Jan 9, 2019
Thema:

1. Firefox won't update to latest version - Similar Threads - Firefox won't update

2. Firefox won't start after updating Win 10 Pro to version 20H2

in Browsers and Email
    Firefox won't start after updating Win 10 Pro to version 20H2: I updated Win 10 Pro to version 20H2 and now Firefox will not start. No error message; no appearance in Task Manager. Here's what I've tried to no avail: 1) Uninstalled and reinstalled Firefox several times, including manually removing all remaining Firefox files (including...
  3. My Microsoft apps won't open and update to the latest version

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My Microsoft apps won't open and update to the latest version: Hi MS employers. I can't open the windows 10 apps because this Windows 10 is the 2017 model. I tried downloading them from MS Store but it did well...nothing. Pls give me some steps to fix this. Thank you. [IMG]...
  4. My Microsoft apps won't open and update to the latest version

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My Microsoft apps won't open and update to the latest version: Hello Microsoft so I restored my PC and I got Windows 10 2017 model and I updated to 20H2 using the your amazing Update Assistant. But My Microsoft apps won't open at all and they won't update. Could you give me some steps to fix this problem. Thank You ....
  5. My device won't update to the latest version of Windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    My device won't update to the latest version of Windows 10: Hello, my computer won't update to the latest version of Windows 10 Version 1909 to Version 2009, and I have everything OK on this device, I triedWindows 10 Update Assistant Look At Top, but didn't work at all, I even tried the normal settings update page, and it only gave a...
  6. Minecraft Won't Update to Latest Version

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Won't Update to Latest Version: My Minecraft won't update to the newest version it doesn't show if there is an update and I have tried clicking on the three dots in the corner and going on to downloads and updates an trying it manually, but it still won't work. I've also tried resetting the Microsoft Store...
  7. Latest Version Win10 Update

Latest Version Win10 Update: This a.m. I was asked to begin loading the latest update on Win10. I clicked to begin the up date. That was just about 8 hours ago. It's still just little wheel spinning merrily on my screen. Can I interrupt the process and start again? Must I wait as long as it takes?...
  8. Not Updating to Latest Version

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Not Updating to Latest Version: Hi. My laptop has been stuck at "Downloading 0%" for the KB4522355 (OS Build 18362.449) update all week now (I now have the previous version I think it was 18362.418). Is there a way to force the update or to make it restart the attempt to update again? 143748
  9. Dell Computer won't update to latest version

Dell Computer won't update to latest version: I have an older (4 years) Dell Tablet w/keyboard. It was upgraded several years ago to Win 10 I believe from Win 8. The last windows update failed and so I tried to refresh windows. I tried both methods, files kept, files deleted. Windows loads but very slow and the refresh...
  10. Latest Update Won't Install

Latest Update Won't Install: Whatever update it is - the one from June or July - "couldn't finish installing updates." This has been going on almost every day for too long. Microsoft support hasn't given me a solution to this issue. I've run the troubleshooter several times. Where is the manual...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. firefox wont update

2. firefox wont update automatically