Windows 10: FireFox

Discus and support FireFox in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Firefox seems to work except one place. That place is to load games in Facebook. When I try to open a game it says is loading, but it NEVER opens. How... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by huffman, Apr 2, 2019.

1. huffman Win User

FireFox

Firefox seems to work except one place. That place is to load games in Facebook. When I try to open a game it says is loading, but it NEVER opens.

How do I get games to open. I have looked a lot of pages tell how, but I have NOT found a fix that works.

It was suggested Flash was not working in Firefox. I can not tell if that is true or not. I know I can play videos on some website without any issue.

I need help getting the games working like they are on my Windows 7 PC.

Thanks for any HELP.

:)

huffman, Apr 2, 2019

2. Video Issues in Windows 10 With Firefox

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

Please provide the following information with us to understand the issue better.

• Is the issue occurs in Microsoft Edge?

• Let us know whether the issue is specific to online videos or it is happening with other videos present in your system too?

As the initial troubleshooting steps, I would suggest you to check all the available Windows Updates. Installation of recent Windows Updates should fix the issue.

If the issue still persists, then try updating the Display driver and check. Here is the steps:
    • Press Windows Key + R on your desktop screen to go to run command box.
    • Type devmgmt.msc and hit Enter.
    • In Display Adapter, expand Display Adapter, right-click , and then click
      Update.
    If the issues persists ,only with firefox then i suggest you to contact firefox support.

Please do let us know the status of the issue to assist you further.

Thank you.

Divya Murugan, Apr 2, 2019
  3. Firefox does not work on start up

Hi,

Thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

I suggest you to uninstall and reinstall Firefox
    and check if it fixes the issue. Follow the steps below to uninstall
    Firefox:

• Press Windows key + X.
    • Click on Programs and Features.
    • Look for Firefox and right click on it and click on
      uninstall.
    • Reboot the computer after uninstall is complete and try to reinstall them.
    Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Giridhar J, Apr 2, 2019
  4. FireFox

New FF - passwords

Hi:

If that setting is already enabled, then I suggest as the next troubleshooting step might be Mozilla Safe Mode (not to be confused with Windows Safe Mode)):

Troubleshoot Firefox issues using Safe Mode | Firefox Help

• Please report back and let us know the outcome, as it will dictate the next steps.
    • Also: please tell us what AV/AM/firewall programs are you running on this system?

Thanks,
    MM

MoxieMomma, Apr 2, 2019
Thema:

FireFox

1. FireFox - Similar Threads - FireFox

2. Able enter text in Int' Explorer but not in Firefox on this forum

in Windows 10 Support
    Able enter text in Int' Explorer but not in Firefox on this forum: Odd one this, for a few days I have been posting on my thread on this laptop using FireFox. This morning I found the reply 'Title' box was available and I could see the smiley set on the right. For a millisecond the reply text appeared then disappeared. I mentioned this on my...
  3. New Firefox Logo - The Evolution Of A Brand

in Windows 10 News
    New Firefox Logo - The Evolution Of A Brand: [ATTACH] Consider the fox. It’s known for being quick, clever, and untamed — attributes easily applied to its mythical cousin, the “Firefox” of browser fame. Well, Firefox has another trait not found in earthly foxes: stretchiness. (Just look how it circumnavigates the...
  4. Mozilla Might Soon Offer a Subscription Service for Firefox

in Windows 10 News
    Mozilla Might Soon Offer a Subscription Service for Firefox: Mozilla could be rethinking the way it offers some features on Firefox. The company is rethinking its business to generate more revenue and introduce new sources of revenue for the business, and one of them could involve offering a subscription service on Firefox. Mozilla’s...
  5. Firefox Beta for Windows 10 Always Connected PCs Now Available

in Windows 10 News
    Firefox Beta for Windows 10 Always Connected PCs Now Available: Whether it’s checking the weather forecast or movie times, you can always count on the web to give you the information you’re seeking. Your choice of operating system and computer shouldn’t change your online experience. As part of Mozilla’s mission, we built Firefox as a...
  6. FireFox 67.0.1 & Flash ???

in Browsers and Email
    FireFox 67.0.1 & Flash ???: The other day FF had an update to 67.0.1. When I logged into an web site that uses Adobe Flash, FireFox said I needed a update to Flash and to get it here (A button). The button took me to the flash download web site, I proceeded to down load the installer. I then ran the...
  7. I just updated Firefox and now Windows 10 is, apparently, blocking it

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I just updated Firefox and now Windows 10 is, apparently, blocking it: I just updated Firefox and now Windows 10 is, apparently, blocking it. When I try to access a site on the internet, all I see is a totally blank page. Mozilla's Help told me to "Remove Firefox from your program's list of trusted or recognized programs, then add it back."...
  8. Firefox Now Available with Enhanced Tracking Protection by Default

in Windows 10 News
    Firefox Now Available with Enhanced Tracking Protection by Default: It’s been several weeks since I was promoted to Senior Vice President of Firefox, responsible for overall Firefox product and web platform development. As a long-time employee with 10+ years, I’ve seen a lot of things within the tech industry from data breaches, net...
  9. Windows update deleted all of my Firefox bookmarks

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows update deleted all of my Firefox bookmarks: Windows update removed all of my Firefox bookmarks. How to I restore them? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-update-deleted-all-of-my-firefox-bookmarks/40844059-493e-4574-9472-e7eb667fdb74
  10. Latest Win10 update has blocked Firefox as default browser, locked Edg

in Browsers and Email
    Latest Win10 update has blocked Firefox as default browser, locked Edg: The morning of May 25th 2019 Pacific Time Microsoft locked in MS Edge as a default browser in Windows 10 on my computer. My system shows 2019-05 Cumulative Update for Windows 10 version 1809 for x64-based Systems (KB4494441) successfully installed on 5/23/2019 (yet...