Windows 10: Firestorm

Discus and support Firestorm in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; BFV Battle Royale, I'm looking forward to it *Cool y-JB-O8A-TA 128932 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Dude, Mar 14, 2019.

1. Dude Win User

Firestorm

BFV Battle Royale, I'm looking forward to it *Cool

[youtube]y-JB-O8A-TA[/youtube]

:)

2. seaview26 Win User

second life firestorm viewer

I am trying to install the new version of firestorm 64-5-0-11-53634, but it fails to install stopping with error unable to start correctly (0xc000007b). I have tried all the fixes i can find by googling and the fix suggested on firestorm wiki, but nothing makes it work. Other exe files are loading fine just firestorm. I initially tried a clean install, but that and installing over an old version are not working. Any suggestions?

seaview26, Mar 14, 2019
  3. btarunr Win User
    ZOTAC Releases FireStorm Overclocking Software Utility

ZOTAC International, a leading manufacturer of NVIDIA-based graphics cards and motherboards, today unleashes an overclocking storm with the new ZOTAC FireStorm software-overclocking application. The new free ZOTAC FireStorm application enables owners of ZOTAC GeForce 8, 9 and GTX series graphics cards to easily overclock their products. “Graphics card overclocking is becoming mainstream. With the new ZOTAC FireStorm application, users can easily overclock their ZOTAC graphics cards without downloading third-party applications or worry about compatibility with third party applications,” said Carsten Berger, marketing director, ZOTAC International.

Firestorm 11a_thm.jpg

The ZOTAC FireStorm application is available for free to all ZOTAC GeForce series 8, 9 and GTX graphics card owners. Owners will be able to download the ZOTAC FireStorm software from the ZOTAC website under downloads immediately.

It’s time to play with ZOTAC FireStorm.
    • General details
    • New ZOTAC FireStorm overclocking utility
    • Overclock your ZOTAC graphics card with ease
    • Adjust GPU core, shader, memory clocks and fan speed
    • GPU temperature monitoring
    • Compatible with ZOTAC GeForce 8, 9 and GTX series graphics cards
    • Requires Windows XP/Vista
    Source: Zotac

btarunr, Mar 14, 2019
  4. NaMcO Win User

Firestorm

[PROJECT] - Firestorm on a Lian-Li

Thank you everyone for your comments *Wink Firestorm ;)

This project is finally complete, here are the final pictures at last *Stick Out Tongue Firestorm :p

Firestorm [​IMG]

Firestorm [​IMG]

Firestorm [​IMG]

Firestorm [​IMG]

Firestorm [​IMG]

Firestorm [​IMG]

The recently purchased TX850. I used to have a VX550 from Corsair, it would handle the GTX480 with no issues at all, but the GTX580 with 512 pixel shaders, even more clock and also higher RAM clocks peaks out at 525w and that's just too much for me to like if i'm using a 550w power supply.

Firestorm [​IMG]

Firestorm [​IMG]

Firestorm [​IMG]

The top grill is the only thing that didn't go as planned. The LianLi aluminum is too thin and there was no chance to make the grill line up with it. It's still okay nevertheless *Nutkick :nutkick:

Firestorm [​IMG]

Firestorm [​IMG]

Night lighting...

Firestorm [​IMG]

Firestorm [​IMG]

Firestorm [​IMG]

Firestorm [​IMG]

Firestorm [​IMG]

The soundcard should see its LED replaced during next week, and i am still trying to find a red filter to apply on the LCD. These are the last details to be put on the build, but i guess i can still say it's finally complete.

Here's the overall look of the desk...

Firestorm [​IMG]

And on the other side my MAC...er... HACKintosh *Big Grin Firestorm :D

Firestorm [​IMG]

Onto the next *Toast :toast:​

NaMcO, Mar 14, 2019
Thema:

Firestorm

1. Firestorm - Similar Threads - Firestorm

2. Cannot Access 1 Website it appears--Firestorm Secondlife viewer site

in Browsers and Email
    Cannot Access 1 Website it appears--Firestorm Secondlife viewer site: Hi All Ok So far Factory reset modem, contacted Comcast support, (they suggested a newer gateway), but trying not avoid that if I can, Ran virus scan and Malwarebytes scan nothing, always Page cannot be displayed message from Edge, Internet Explorer and Chrome Site is...
  3. Slow Peformance in Firestorm Viewer (Secondlife at times)

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Slow Peformance in Firestorm Viewer (Secondlife at times): Hi All So far done the following tasks are Clean install of Firestorm viewer--Check sfc /scannow--check, no violations found on last scan Windows Defender offline scan--check, nothing found Malwarebytes full scan--check updated video drivers--check removed startup...
  4. second life firestorm viewer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    second life firestorm viewer: I am trying to install the new version of firestorm 64-5-0-11-53634, but it fails to install stopping with error unable to start correctly (0xc000007b). I have tried all the fixes i can find by googling and the fix suggested on firestorm wiki, but nothing makes it work. Other...
  5. Second Life - Firestorm Viewer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Second Life - Firestorm Viewer: Like many 'builders', I have experienced and heard of numerous issues using the FIRESTORM viewer. after uploading Windows 10. These include: losing password. 'settings' revert back to default. extremely slow frame rates and response times. Unable to log-in. Having...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. firestorm overclocking software

2. firestorm overclock

3. zotac software firestorm

4. ZOTAC Releases FireStorm Overclocking Software Utility,
  5. zotac firestorm 2019