Windows 10: firewal problem in windows 10

Discus and support firewal problem in windows 10 in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; i open firewall but wen i wil click on Inboun rouls to opet port 3389 den crash firewall an send to microsoft report i can not open port to configure... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by vargi, Feb 13, 2015.

1. vargi Win User

firewal problem in windows 10

i open firewall but wen i wil click on Inboun rouls to opet port 3389 den crash firewall an send to microsoft report i can not open port to configure remote desctop conecction
    please help to respolve this problem?

:)

vargi, Feb 13, 2015

2. Problem in connecting Panasonic "Vlera" TV with Windows 10 computer.

Hello,

I have the exactly the same problem with Windows 10. I switched off al firewal, defender, but stil receiving the error message - Server not found /Error code 008/. Could you,please,specify how you solved the problem? Thanks, Rudy.

RudolfMasarovic, Feb 13, 2015
  3. __nikdo__ Win User
    cannot find age of empires 2 game on LAN on windows 10

i tried to play Age of empires II on windows 10 with friend (also with windows 10) using LAN game. i tried to add game to firewall or disable firewal on both computers but game still doesn't appear in the list.

__nikdo__, Feb 13, 2015
Thema:

firewal problem in windows 10

1. firewal problem in windows 10 - Similar Threads - firewal problem

2. "Your PC doesn't meet the hardware requirements for captures" problem

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    "Your PC doesn't meet the hardware requirements for captures" problem: have tried everything to find out why my PC can't do any screen recordings or replace. It can screenshot but that's it really. I did try game DVR also tried registry keys but they don't seem to work out for me. And I do have the minimum requirements to record, so why is it...
  3. hello! i have a problem with projecting display on windows 11!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    hello! i have a problem with projecting display on windows 11!: I Have a samsung tv and i want to make a projecting my monitor, to tv and i cannot connect and i see the error Couldn't connect ! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hello-i-have-a-problem-with-projecting-display-on/ef697bd0-298f-4760-a81f-47968f60b742
  4. hello! i have a problem with projecting display on windows 11!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    hello! i have a problem with projecting display on windows 11!: I Have a samsung tv and i want to make a projecting my monitor, to tv and i cannot connect and i see the error Couldn't connect ! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hello-i-have-a-problem-with-projecting-display-on/ef697bd0-298f-4760-a81f-47968f60b742
  5. BSOD problem dont give option to reset this pc.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD problem dont give option to reset this pc.: The bsod is very laggy after automatic repair when bootup. then it bring to the bsod. after that, it didnt give the option to reset this pc and straightway go to advanced option for troubleshooting. in this case i cannot reset my pc. command prompt also didnt work as scannow...
  6. BSOD problem dont give option to reset this pc.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD problem dont give option to reset this pc.: The bsod is very laggy after automatic repair when bootup. then it bring to the bsod. after that, it didnt give the option to reset this pc and straightway go to advanced option for troubleshooting. in this case i cannot reset my pc. command prompt also didnt work as scannow...
  7. BSOD problem dont give option to reset this pc.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. problem with update and restart

in Windows 10 Gaming
    problem with update and restart: When I was signing off from my computer I had the choice to "update and sign off" or "restart", or "sign off", or "update and restart". I chose to update and restart. The computer then said it was restarting and told me to keep the machine on. It then began the update process...
  9. Windows Firewal

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows Firewal: I have no idea what happened, but I see that the Firewall in the Security Providers is "No Provider". I attach the screenshot below, I'm sorry it's not in English, but I couldn't do anything else. Thanks Shawn if you can help me. Widows 10 21H1 build 19043.1110 183263
  10. Windows Defender Firewal

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows Defender Firewal: Windows Defender Firewall with Advanced Security failed to load Error code 0x6D9 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-defender-firewal/379c4f7b-edf2-4b0e-b831-99bc4589c3c4