Windows 10: Firewall access problems..

Discus and support Firewall access problems.. in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I have recently been trying to access a website by the name flixtor.to it worked fine untill about 1 week ago, we have tried different computers, I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by AgedNutria5, Nov 27, 2018.

1. Firewall access problems..

I have recently been trying to access a website by the name flixtor.to it worked fine untill about 1 week ago, we have tried different computers, I tried fire fox, including my phone, but every time I load it, it says that flixtor refused to connect to it, this has never happened before and I have tried to change my proxy settings, including turning the fire wall off and it continues to refuse, I do not know why but if I can get help or if someone can explain this to me that would be great...

Serenely AgedNutria5.

:)

AgedNutria5, Nov 27, 2018
  2. Steeboo Win User

Windows Firewall - how to allow access

I believe that my firewall is blocking access to Family Tree Maker / Ancestry / MacKiev SYNC - I can't see any reference to any of these names in the allowed list ....

I can't see any way of adding to the allowed list

Any suggestions ?

Steeboo, Nov 27, 2018
  3. Jomel Ber Win User
    Restraint trafic and applications to access internet with Firewall when connected with Dial Up SAT connexion

Hi,

To address this concern, we suggest that you follow these steps on how to block apps and programs from accessing network connection through Windows Firewall:

• Open Control Panel and click System and Security.
    • On the Windows Firewall page, select Allow a program through Windows Firewall.
    • Uncheck the box to the left of the application names to disallow them from accessing network connection.
    • If other programs are not listed, just click Allow another program/app button to add them.

Let us know how it goes.

Thank you.

Jomel Ber, Nov 27, 2018
  4. John Sarc Win User

Firewall access problems..

Windows Firewall blocks App Store from downloading new apps

Hi,

Let's try to check if the app store you're referring to if it's really blocked by Windows Firewall. See these steps:

• Open Windows Firewall from the taskbar >
      Firewall & network protection
      > Allow an app through firewall.
    • A new window will show up containing the list of the apps that ca be allowed through Firewall.
    • Look for the app you want to be accessed, and make sure that the Domain, Private and Public are ticked. That would allow the app store to be accessed.

Let us know what happens after doing the suggestion.

John Sarc, Nov 27, 2018
Thema:

Firewall access problems..

1. Firewall access problems.. - Similar Threads - Firewall access problems

2. Firewall Problems

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Firewall Problems: Is there a way to stop applications editing my firewall settings? In particular I have one application that adds rules every time it powers-up, so over time it litters the firewall with hundreds of similar entries. 179865
  3. Firewall Problems

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Firewall Problems: Is there a way to stop applications editing my firewall settings? In particular I have one application that adds rules every time it powers-up, so over time it litters the firewall with hundreds of similar entries. 179865
  4. Nortons Firewall Prevented Access

Nortons Firewall Prevented Access: About a month ago I finally set up a sharing network between my two PC's. My old computer has Windows Vista Home Premium (32-bit), and my new one is Windows 10 Professional (64-bit). Everything was working perfectly, and just last night, I was not able to access the shared...
  5. winrmsrv.exe asking for firewall access

winrmsrv.exe asking for firewall access: Recently, out of the blue, this firewall notification popped up. Seeing that it was from Microsoft, I allowed it, but later restarted my computer and the notification popped up again. I was suspicious and googled it. It's looks like it's some mining malware. There's another...
  6. firewall problem

firewall problem: windows keeps telling me the firewall is turned off when checked it's on. help please https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/firewall-problem/6a0ee76c-af62-4fc9-8bdc-808d58368a15"
  7. FIREWALL PROBLEM

FIREWALL PROBLEM: I HAVE RECENTLY BROUGHT A LAPTOP AND FOR FIREWALL I CHOSED McA FREE SECURITY BUT IN SETTIONGS WHEN I SWITCH FOR TURN ON IT IS NOT GETTING TURNED ON AND I AM GETTING NOTIFICATIONS REGARDING THIS AND THERE IS NO PROBLEM WITH McA FREE...
  8. Problems with the firewall

in Windows 10 Customization
    Problems with the firewall: I try to listen to music by spotify and since yesterday it has not been possible. I get an error message that says: Please modify your firewall to allow Spotify traffic (Error 101). How could I modify my firewall in Windows 10?...
  9. Firewall Problem

Firewall Problem: Hello- Looking for help to turn on our firewall (also not sure how or when it was turned off). We get a message that security and maintenance cannot turn on firewall. Error code is: 0x8007045b Additional Error code is: 0x45b and reads "a system shutdown is in process"...
  10. problems with a firewall

problems with a firewall: Good morning everyone so is that I live in islannd and have a little computer problem I hope you can help me with that.My son has been disorienting something in a setting for the network, I think, I can't go to youtub or Netflix It starts loding but nothing happens But when...