Windows 10: Firewall and antivirus

Discus and support Firewall and antivirus in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; How can I have both my antivirus' firewall - (Kaspersky) and Window defender's firewall at the same time?... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by FelixNguyen1, Feb 14, 2019.

1. Firewall and antivirus

How can I have both my antivirus' firewall - (Kaspersky) and Window defender's firewall at the same time?

:)

FelixNguyen1, Feb 14, 2019

2. Good Antivirus + Firewall

I would never put anything Norton on my computer.

Nod32 is arguably the best antivirus. AVG is likely not as good, but it's free and at least pretty good.

Firewalls, I'd put Comodo and whatever "Tiny Personal Firewall" is named nowadays on your short list. I think Kerio might have sold it now and it's named something else. Otherwise, just put Comodo on your short list. I think the current version's ease of use has taken a step backwards, seems a bit counter-intuitive when trying to do certain things with it, but overall it does a good job and the price is right.

Deusxmachina, Feb 14, 2019
  3. Firewall & Antivirus Issues

Hi desiree!!!

• Any changes made on the computer prior to this concern? JUST THE UPDATES YOU CAN SEE ON THE SCREENSHOT, NOTHING ELSE...

• What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far? RESTARTING COMPUTER ONLY
    • Are you getting any error messages when trying to enable the said applications? NO ERROR MESSAGESARE BEING RETRIEVED WHEN FIREWALL OR ANTIVIRUS ARE ENABLED, NOTHIMG HAPPENS WHEN THEY'RE CLICKED

Chris Alvarado, Feb 14, 2019
  4. Firewall and antivirus

Good Antivirus + Firewall

I use AVG 7.5 for antivirus and firewall. I like it because its VERY light weight. It does not have fancy things like rootkit scanners and what not. But it has an Awesome first defense active virus scan and in depth scan. The firewall is really nice too. Works a lot like Zone alarm did if you ever used that. A lot of people in here might recommend bitdefender. But i personally did not like it. Kaspersky is descent too ( and free i think).

Cybrnook2002, Feb 14, 2019
Thema:

Firewall and antivirus

1. Firewall and antivirus - Similar Threads - Firewall antivirus

2. Windows Defender Firewall blocking Windows Defender Antivirus antivirus updates

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Defender Firewall blocking Windows Defender Antivirus antivirus updates: I want to use Windows Defender Firewall to block outbound connections. I've configured it to block outbound connections and added a rule to allow the browser. However Windows Defender Antivirus then cannot download antivirus updates. I've tried adding a rule to allow...
  3. Windows Defender Firewall blocking Windows Defender Antivirus antivirus updates

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Defender Firewall blocking Windows Defender Antivirus antivirus updates: I want to use Windows Defender Firewall to block outbound connections. I've configured it to block outbound connections and added a rule to allow the browser. However Windows Defender Antivirus then cannot download antivirus updates. I've tried adding a rule to allow...
  4. What antivirus and firewall software can I use with Windows 11?

What antivirus and firewall software can I use with Windows 11?: What antivirus and firewall software can I use with Windows 11? I installed and used both zone alarm free and avast anti-virus free. my laptop is:...
  5. What antivirus and firewall software can I use with Windows 11?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What antivirus and firewall software can I use with Windows 11?: What antivirus and firewall software can I use with Windows 11? I installed and used both zone alarm free and avast anti-virus free. my laptop is:...
  6. Behance Videos Not Loading Due to Firewall or Antivirus Blockage

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Behance Videos Not Loading Due to Firewall or Antivirus Blockage: Hello,I am encountering a persistent issue with Behance where some videos are not loading, and I receive the error message "Firewall or antivirus software may have blocked the connection." This issue started after I recently restored Windows.Previously, I had a similar issue,...
  7. Behance Videos Not Loading Due to Firewall or Antivirus Blockage

Behance Videos Not Loading Due to Firewall or Antivirus Blockage: Hello,I am encountering a persistent issue with Behance where some videos are not loading, and I receive the error message "Firewall or antivirus software may have blocked the connection." This issue started after I recently restored Windows.Previously, I had a similar issue,...
  8. windows antivirus{security}and windows firewall and exploit protection and TPM they all...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows antivirus{security}and windows firewall and exploit protection and TPM they all...: Hello I have a serious problem. when i start up laptop everything is set correct. then when i go to few different web sites or youtube When I am finished reading or watching something and want to click on anywhere on the web page and nothing clicks. The only way to close the...
  9. windows antivirus{security}and windows firewall and exploit protection and TPM they all...

windows antivirus{security}and windows firewall and exploit protection and TPM they all...: Hello I have a serious problem. when i start up laptop everything is set correct. then when i go to few different web sites or youtube When I am finished reading or watching something and want to click on anywhere on the web page and nothing clicks. The only way to close the...
  10. I'm unable to turn on the windows firewall protection and windows defender antivirus...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I'm unable to turn on the windows firewall protection and windows defender antivirus...: I'm unable to turn on the windows firewall protection and windows defender antivirus protection for my laptop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/im-unable-to-turn-on-the-windows-firewall/afb5e856-c5b1-46ee-97f9-ee7810ab0deb

Users found this page by searching for:

1. checking the proxy and the firewall chrome

2. Kaspersky firewall and WIndows 10 firewall on at same time?