Windows 10: FireWall and APNs

Discus and support FireWall and APNs in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; what happen to my security when i made incorrect configuration of firewall policies and third-party VPNs ?... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by 光さかきばら, Aug 12, 2019.

1. FireWall and APNs

what happen to my security when i made incorrect configuration of firewall policies and third-party VPNs ?

:)

光さかきばら, Aug 12, 2019

2. LTE APN Problems

So I bought a HP Spectre X2 with LTE
    It was designed for Verizon but the Amazon Listing says Supports T Mobile

I put the SIM In. And it works shows T Mobile and everything is fine.

Then if I reinstalled Windows or Update. Or ANY change to the OS. The LTE no longer works. It will show T Mobile. It will go back and forth between Activating and Applied

And if I try and connect it says Enter APN No APN Found

I've had To Mobile on the phone. Threw various APNs in. And Nothing

There is an APN there but it just won't work. Something is getting messed up and I really love this tablet and want the LTE to work

Please help

EpiphanyOfMusic, Aug 12, 2019
  3. Using push notification while on custom apn behind firewall

I have the following case:

In corporate environment, all the windows phone devices will be connected to custom APN with proxy. We need to set the firewall settings so it will accept connection for both:

• obtaining push url
    • receiving push notifications
    Is there any one who knows is there are such addresses/ports or maybe there is some specification out there?

Andrzej Krajniak, Aug 12, 2019
  4. FireWall and APNs

Good Antivirus + Firewall

I would never put anything Norton on my computer.

Nod32 is arguably the best antivirus. AVG is likely not as good, but it's free and at least pretty good.

Firewalls, I'd put Comodo and whatever "Tiny Personal Firewall" is named nowadays on your short list. I think Kerio might have sold it now and it's named something else. Otherwise, just put Comodo on your short list. I think the current version's ease of use has taken a step backwards, seems a bit counter-intuitive when trying to do certain things with it, but overall it does a good job and the price is right.

Deusxmachina, Aug 12, 2019
Thema:

FireWall and APNs

1. FireWall and APNs - Similar Threads - FireWall APNs

2. Missing Windows services and can't turn on firewall

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Missing Windows services and can't turn on firewall: Hello, after a prompt saying me to allow registry to be ran, it restarted my pc, after that restart i've noticed that I can't turn my firewall on, code error 0x80070422, after seeing a tutorial online to change a setting on the windows firewall service, i noticed that there...
  3. Microsoft Firewall Security for Network Protection

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Microsoft Firewall Security for Network Protection: So, in talking to a Support Tech today regarding my inability to have a WIFI Extender show up on my Network Connection for Spectrum WIFI, I was told I needed to allow them to sign in remotely to check out the problem. I did, and was told after 20 mins of tech performing...
  4. Windows 10 Firewall

Windows 10 Firewall: Hello, I have an HP Laptop with McAfee LiveSafe installed. I believe by default McAfee has a Firewall of its own enabled on my computer. If that's true & McAfee has a Firewall on & working right now & for the past few months, do I still need my Windows Firewall in the ON...
  5. How can I get winrm to setup Firewall Exceptions?

How can I get winrm to setup Firewall Exceptions?: I'm running Windows 10 Enterprise Version 1903. When I run winrm quickconfig in PowerShell as an Administrator it stops with an error stating that one of the connection types is set to public and needs to be changed: WinRM service is already running on this machine....
  6. windows 10 firewall authorization driver missing in device manager

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    windows 10 firewall authorization driver missing in device manager: Windows 10 Pro r1903 Recently recovered from failing hard disk. After data recovery (onto new hard drive), this computer could not been seen by others in the same network. I could not even ping it. Network discovery on.... the usual was checked. Then research says check...
  7. How to premanently disable Windows Firewall for private profile

How to premanently disable Windows Firewall for private profile: Since I have to turn off Windows Firewall for my private home network after every re boot in order for other pcs on my network to have access to shared files on this pc, I wish to just permanently disable the firewall. 138270
  8. Windows 10 Defender Firewall can't be turned off

Windows 10 Defender Firewall can't be turned off: Windows 10 Pro r1903 Recently recovered from failing hard disk. After data recovery (onto new hard drive), this computer could not been seen by others in the same network. I could not even ping it. Network discovery on.... the usual was checked. Then research says check the...
  9. Windows firewall can't be opened due to error 0x8007045b AND 0x800706d9

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows firewall can't be opened due to error 0x8007045b AND 0x800706d9: Even i have uninstalled my quickheal antivirus still it is not working https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-firewall-cant-be-opened-due-to-error/a308dfcc-9380-43a5-b3be-42039312ec78
  10. firewall turned off showing on every boot

firewall turned off showing on every boot: windows 10 gives windows firewall & mcafee firewall both are turned off on every boot but its not actually turned off https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/firewall-turned-off-showing-on-every-boot/a24b9d5e-02f6-42fd-acc7-b216faa8497e"