Windows 10: FIrewall and proxy settings

Discus and support FIrewall and proxy settings in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Good day! I am trying to figure out why I am having connection problems when I am trying to download content. I get a message saying that it could be... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by DylanBackwoods, Feb 3, 2019.

1. FIrewall and proxy settings

Good day! I am trying to figure out why I am having connection problems when I am trying to download content. I get a message saying that it could be my firewall or proxy settings that are preventing the download. I have checked over everything numerous times. I have a solid connection to the internet... I reset my lan, updated it etc etc...If anyone could please help out it would be greatly appreciated!!

:)

DylanBackwoods, Feb 3, 2019

2. proxy settings

Hi Mike,

To set up a proxy server in Windows 10, you may follow the following steps.

• Press the Windows key and I to open
      Settings
    • Click on Network & Internet.
    • Under Proxy you can either Automatically set up a proxy or
      Manual set up a proxy server.

Let us know if this answers your question.

Gerald Vit, Feb 3, 2019
  3. proxy settings..

Hi,

Issues with the proxy settings are usually caused by broken system components. For us to provide an accurate solution, we would need you to answer the following questions:

• Which build and edition of Windows is installed on your computer?
    • What changes have you made to the registry? Kindly provide us a screenshot of the changes that you made.
    • To avoid redundancy, what are the troubleshooting steps that you've already performed?

In the meantime, we suggest that you create a test user profile. Check if you will have the same issue with proxy settings. This is for us to verify if the issue is isolated with one user profile or with multiple accounts.

To create a test user profile, follow these steps:

• Using Cortana search, type Settings and then hit the Enter key.
    • In the Settings window, select Accounts.
    • Select Family & other people.
    • Choose Add someone else to this PC.
    • Click I don't have this person's sign-in information.
    • Click Add a user without a Microsoft account.
    • Name the user as TEST and then provide a password.

We are looking forward to your response.

Darleen Pen, Feb 3, 2019
  4. FIrewall and proxy settings

proxy settings

Automatically - I did that. Where is my "script address"

Thanks

Mike

MikeBridenhagen, Feb 3, 2019
Thema:

FIrewall and proxy settings

1. FIrewall and proxy settings - Similar Threads - FIrewall proxy settings

2. Proxy Settings

in Windows 10 Customization
    Proxy Settings: I was having an issue with Windows Network Diagnostics such as 'Windows could not automatically detect this network's proxy settings' so I tried going on different solutions none of worked so I tried the windows 10 version and clicking the button to turn on the Automatic...
  3. Check your Proxy and Firewall

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Check your Proxy and Firewall: · Good Afternoon I am having issues going onto a website that is linked with my school every time I try to go into the library link on my school portal it does not let me. It shows an error page with it saying check internet connection and proxy.firewall. I have not made any...
  4. Proxy settings

Proxy settings: I had been getting "unable to connect" and then a second or two later, page loaded. Sometimes though, page did not load. I can imagine that internet connections are heavily loaded these days, but I thought I should check how Win 10 is configured. I did the 'upgrade' fairly...
  5. proxy settings

proxy settings: Why is my settings only a blue screen then disappears without showing me anything. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/proxy-settings/79d6bbd6-5a0a-4072-ac28-e68e3ebf9ea8
  6. proxy settings

proxy settings: could someone please tell me if I need to turn the proxy settings on. or can I leave the settings as they are. it is a new windows 10 notebook. I am just a beginner using the internet and computers...
  7. proxy settings

proxy settings: i have a problem which is that i cant change my automatically detect settings option in local area Network LAN settings when i mark on it and press ok nothing happen the window still open and when i go to >settings >network & internet >proxy >automatically detect settings...
  8. Proxy Settings

Proxy Settings: I have a proxy setting that wont go away the HTTP is 127.0.0.1 the port is 13101 and its Exceptions is <-loopback> https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/proxy-settings/983a9d2c-9f67-49e4-ba4c-6b2d19f65c61
  9. Checking the proxy and the firewall

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Checking the proxy and the firewall: I can't connect through google chrome to https://my.sfwmd.gov/ePermitting/Login.do https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-security/checking-the-proxy-and-the-firewall/67097fb5-8128-4446-bc06-3f4b06270510"
  10. Proxy settings

Proxy settings: Can anyone tell me what to do with a Windows 10 problem. I keep getting a message Windows could not automatically detect Networks proxy settings. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-networking/proxy-settings/56e54959-afea-491e-bd92-fa6ade13e521

Users found this page by searching for:

1. proxy and firewall settings

2. proxy and firewall setting

3. proxy and the firewall settings

4. proxy and the firewall setting,
  5. checking the proxy and the firewall chrome,
  6. firewall and proxy settings,
  7. proxy firewall settings,
  8. firewall proxy setting,
  9. firewall proxy settings,
  10. proxy firewall setting,
  11. firewall/proxy setting,