Windows 10: firewall entry

Discus and support firewall entry in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I have tried to research this firewall entry but cannot find if it should be checked in both private and public or at all.... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by maranna, Feb 10, 2019.

1. maranna Win User

firewall entry

I have tried to research this firewall entry but cannot find if it should be checked in both private and public or at all.

{78E1CD88-49E3-476E-B926-580E596AD309}

:)

maranna, Feb 10, 2019

2. Good Antivirus + Firewall

I would never put anything Norton on my computer.

Nod32 is arguably the best antivirus. AVG is likely not as good, but it's free and at least pretty good.

Firewalls, I'd put Comodo and whatever "Tiny Personal Firewall" is named nowadays on your short list. I think Kerio might have sold it now and it's named something else. Otherwise, just put Comodo on your short list. I think the current version's ease of use has taken a step backwards, seems a bit counter-intuitive when trying to do certain things with it, but overall it does a good job and the price is right.

Deusxmachina, Feb 10, 2019
  3. Best free AV and firewall

Can Windows Firewall block outgoing connections yet? If not, it's one step above useless.

Look into Online Armor for a free firewall.

Deusxmachina, Feb 10, 2019
  4. firewall entry

firewall

Hi Jackie,

For you to be able to get to your firewall, please follow the steps below:

• Go to start Button.
    • Open Windows defender Security Center.
    • Then go to Firewall & network protection.
    • Then choose a network profile.

We'll look forward to your response.

Phillip Pio, Feb 10, 2019
Thema:

firewall entry

1. firewall entry - Similar Threads - firewall entry

2. How to enable and fix Windows Firewall with error code 0x8007042c?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to enable and fix Windows Firewall with error code 0x8007042c?: I've tried starting the Services like: BFE Got error 5: Access is denied, Windows Defender Firewall Got error 1068: The dependency service or group failed to start...
  3. How to enable and fix Windows Firewall with error code 0x8007042c?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to enable and fix Windows Firewall with error code 0x8007042c?: I've tried starting the Services like: BFE Got error 5: Access is denied, Windows Defender Firewall Got error 1068: The dependency service or group failed to start...
  4. How to enable and fix Windows Firewall with error code 0x8007042c?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. Not able to access Windows Firewall. "Your IT Administrator has limited access to some...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Not able to access Windows Firewall. "Your IT Administrator has limited access to some...: I resetted my pc completely by doing a cloud reset. I setted it up and downloaded mc afee. Today when I tried to join a minecraft server, it showed "Disconnected". After some research I found out that this is done because of the firewall. I tried to edit it but then the error...
  6. Hundreds of entries for "HNS Container Networking" in Windows Firewall

Hundreds of entries for "HNS Container Networking" in Windows Firewall: Using Win10 Pro 20H2 build 19042.1110 I was looking in Windows Firewalls advanced settings and noticed I have hundreds of entries for HNS Container Networking. I did a search on this and the only thing useful I could find was from a thread from tenforums What is "HNS...
  7. How can I check there are no malicious entries in the Windows Firewall

How can I check there are no malicious entries in the Windows Firewall: Many times in the "Windows Defender Firewall" of the "Control Panel", some apps or features are allowed through the "Windows Defender Firewall" in a completely automatic way and without any warning to the user. In my laptop, for example, I see this situation (only the first...
  8. Why are there multiple entries of a program in my Windows Firewall Inbound Rules?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Why are there multiple entries of a program in my Windows Firewall Inbound Rules?: [ATTACH] Hello, I was attempting to figure out why my Windows Defender - AntiMalware Service Executable has been using more ram than normal which led me into my Windows Firewall settings. I noticed for my Inbound Rules, there are several entries for a specific process...
  9. Windows Defender Firewall: Unknown app entries in the "Allow apps to communicate..." section

Windows Defender Firewall: Unknown app entries in the "Allow apps to communicate..." section: As the subject suggests, there's a list of unknown app source entries in the list. I wish to find out if these entries are legit or otherwise, but don't know how, and I was wondering if anyone could help me figure this out. The first 8 entry names in the list start with a...
  10. Win 10 Unknown Firewall Entry

in Windows 10 Customization
    Win 10 Unknown Firewall Entry: Please tell me if this entry is safe and what is it? If remote control application by whom? thanks 78e1cd88-49e3-476e-b926-580e596ad309: in allowed firewall applications....