Windows 10: Firewall interferring with zoom

Discus and support Firewall interferring with zoom in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Could a firewall be interfering with my zoom sessions?... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by MarthaCalhoun, Mar 1, 2020.

1. Firewall interferring with zoom

Could a firewall be interfering with my zoom sessions?

:)

MarthaCalhoun, Mar 1, 2020

2. Badly zoomed in on all Office products and Explorer

Hi,

I suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.

• If you have a mouse with a wheel, hold down the Ctrl key, and then scroll the wheel to zoom in or out.
    • From the keyboard, you can increase or decrease the zoom value in 10% increments. To zoom in, press Ctrl + (+). To zoom out, press Ctrl + (-). To restore the zoom to 100%, press Ctrl+0.

Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Anup Karkal, Mar 1, 2020
  3. Zoom in Adobe

Hi, Kenneth

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern, and we in Community will try to help you in the best possible way.

I suggest that you follow the steps below to zoom in adobe reader.

• Click Edit | Preferences.
    • Choose the Page Display category.
    • Under the heading labeled "Default Layout and Zoom," find
      Zoom. Choose the desired default zoom option from the menu.

Your reply is very important for us to ensure a proper resolution. Please get back to us with the above information in order to assist you accordingly.

For further assistance, you can post your query in Microsoft Community

Vanessa Sohtun, Mar 1, 2020
  4. Firewall interferring with zoom

Good Antivirus + Firewall

I would never put anything Norton on my computer.

Nod32 is arguably the best antivirus. AVG is likely not as good, but it's free and at least pretty good.

Firewalls, I'd put Comodo and whatever "Tiny Personal Firewall" is named nowadays on your short list. I think Kerio might have sold it now and it's named something else. Otherwise, just put Comodo on your short list. I think the current version's ease of use has taken a step backwards, seems a bit counter-intuitive when trying to do certain things with it, but overall it does a good job and the price is right.

Deusxmachina, Mar 1, 2020
Thema:

Firewall interferring with zoom

1. Firewall interferring with zoom - Similar Threads - Firewall interferring zoom

2. Bluetooth interfering with wifi

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth interfering with wifi: Hello, So recently I encountered this problem whenever I connect my Bluetooth earphone to my laptop the internet WiFi stops working suddenly everything stops. I think the issue is not with wifi router as the problem persists if I am at my home or in my officeI tried updating...
  3. Bluetooth interfering with wifi

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluetooth interfering with wifi: Hello, So recently I encountered this problem whenever I connect my Bluetooth earphone to my laptop the internet WiFi stops working suddenly everything stops. I think the issue is not with wifi router as the problem persists if I am at my home or in my officeI tried updating...
  4. SYSTEM interfering with deletion

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    SYSTEM interfering with deletion: I am logged in a Administrator on the built in account and deleting a very large folder, my old Windows setup. The deletion pauses periodically an i Get a message "you require permission from SYSTEM for this change." I can continue by clicking on "try Again" but this...
  5. SYSTEM interfering with deletion

in Windows 10 Gaming
    SYSTEM interfering with deletion: I am logged in a Administrator on the built in account and deleting a very large folder, my old Windows setup. The deletion pauses periodically an i Get a message "you require permission from SYSTEM for this change." I can continue by clicking on "try Again" but this...
  6. SYSTEM interfering with deletion

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. monitor was interfering with the wifi signal

in Windows 10 Customization
    monitor was interfering with the wifi signal: Hi there, my laptop using external monitor. When I connect wifi, the external monitor will turn on. But when I turn off the wifi, the external monitor automaticly turn off. please help, I'm using laptop ASUS ROG GL552VX and external monitor ROG G-Sync...
  8. monitor was interfering with the wifi signal

in Windows 10 Gaming
    monitor was interfering with the wifi signal: Hi there, my laptop using external monitor. When I connect wifi, the external monitor will turn on. But when I turn off the wifi, the external monitor automaticly turn off. please help, I'm using laptop ASUS ROG GL552VX and external monitor ROG G-Sync...
  9. Windows Defender interfering with WinRAR

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows Defender interfering with WinRAR: So I'm trying to store 60GB worth of data into a .rar file. I'm looking at task manager right now, and I see both WinRAR and "Antimalware Service Executable" (of Windows Defender) both having around the same disk usage, with total disk usage for that disk at 100%. Is Windows...
  10. Malwarebytes interfering with Defender

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Malwarebytes interfering with Defender: - In my experience YES! Problem started when suddenly my computer won't run Defender and when I tried turning it on, a message says: Anti virus is being managed by your system administrator. Could not even update defender definitions.I tried to uninstall Malwarebytes in Apps...