Windows 10: Firewall & network protection - Action needed in Kaspersky Anti-Virus (red X)

Discus and support Firewall & network protection - Action needed in Kaspersky Anti-Virus (red X) in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Hello, I own my laptop for almost 2 years and for the beginning I think I encountered this problem and kinda had enough of it. So I have my... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Tudor Bodenlosz, May 6, 2019.

1. Firewall & network protection - Action needed in Kaspersky Anti-Virus (red X)

Hello,

I own my laptop for almost 2 years and for the beginning I think I encountered this problem and kinda had enough of it.

So I have my Kaspersky Anti-Virus installed and it does a good job at protecting me, but the problem is with this "error":

Firewall & network protection - Action needed in Kaspersky Anti-Virus (red X) ec8d498e-aa1e-4640-93c1-ba2bfe781eaa?upload=true.png

And if I click that error:

Firewall & network protection - Action needed in Kaspersky Anti-Virus (red X) fe799dbe-41a7-48e1-9969-e76695745ce0?upload=true.png

And if I click on the "Open Kaspersky Anti-Virus" it sends me to the Kaspersky's interface where everything is more than fine:

Firewall & network protection - Action needed in Kaspersky Anti-Virus (red X) 993c7118-53d0-4e55-babc-148efee21574?upload=true.png

I would like to get rid of that big and ugly red X and feel safe again Firewall & network protection - Action needed in Kaspersky Anti-Virus (red X) :).

Firewall & network protection - Action needed in Kaspersky Anti-Virus (red X) 98a2b885-cc7a-46d0-a6f6-fb05cb870505?upload=true.png

:)

Tudor Bodenlosz, May 6, 2019

2. Best Anti Virus and Firewall help plz

If you are going to pay for a anti virus then kaspersky would be my pick but if you want firewall protection then I would recommend either a good router with firewall options or a stand alone firewall.

brandonwh64, May 6, 2019
  3. Le Boule Win User
    Le Boule, May 6, 2019
  4. Firewall & network protection - Action needed in Kaspersky Anti-Virus (red X)

Firewall, Anti-Virus, Malware Protection for Windows 10

Microsoft recommends the use of its own products and sites.

>
    https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/wdsi/products

There does not exist 1 security product which is THE best and which will catch each and every infection..

Whenever you think that your computer might be infected you can run on-demand scans with some of the products listed here:

List of Malware Removal Tools

Suggestion to read

Jsssssssss, May 6, 2019
Thema:

Firewall & network protection - Action needed in Kaspersky Anti-Virus (red X)

1. Firewall & network protection - Action needed in Kaspersky Anti-Virus (red X) - Similar Threads - Firewall network protection

2. KASPERSKY ANTI VIRUS

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    KASPERSKY ANTI VIRUS: Hi allCan I please confirm that If It do not reinstall pay another years subscription to Kaspersky anti virus and remove them, I will automatically go back to Microsoft installed anti virus. Kapa just seemed to slow my computer down. Thankyou...
  3. Anti virus protection

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Anti virus protection: Wonder what anti-virus of choice do the folks on this forum use ? I recently had problem with my os that thanks to Tekkie Boy and others helped me to get fixed. Great bunch of folks here! Since it has been repaired and working great,I have been using Windows Defender as my AV...
  4. McAffee Anti-Virus Protection and Firewall

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    McAffee Anti-Virus Protection and Firewall: When I turn my computer on, a warning says McAfee Virus Protection & Firewall have been turned off. I turn them back on but something is turning them off again. What's causing this?...
  5. anti virus protection

anti virus protection: When i turn on my computer the notification screen tells me I have to turn on my virus protection. Upon checking on this issue its states that my virus protect is turned on . What is causing this notification error....
  6. install anti-virus kaspersky

install anti-virus kaspersky: Hi When I,M trying to install kaspersky, the setup window does not appear on my laptop windows 10 x64 And The program icon changes its shape https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/install-anti-virus-kaspersky/bc716771-8056-4aa0-8639-4375aee30160
  7. Kaspersky Anti-virus cause me trouble

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Kaspersky Anti-virus cause me trouble: I need help with my Samsung laptop in a Windows 10. When I turned it on. In the desktop, a notification will appear about an adware. It has options whether to Delete/Skip/Add. When I tried to choose Delete. The Kaspersky program will appear telling me about the scan. Then an...
  8. anti virus protection

anti virus protection: I have a Dell PC and it has McAfee virus protection and it wants me to renew it. But I would just as soon keep Microsoft protection can I change it back to Microsoft in setting ? thank...
  9. Defender red x in Taskbar- Actions needed- but what?

Defender red x in Taskbar- Actions needed- but what?: Hi, about 10 days or so ago I noticed the Defender tray icon had started to show a red x - 'Actions Needed'. [img] Clicking on that opens the background window, and clicking on 'View Antivirus Providers' which seems to offer the only apparent reason for the red x gives...
  10. Announcing Kaspersky Free Anti-Virus

in Windows 10 News
    Announcing Kaspersky Free Anti-Virus: Hi folks! I’ve some fantastic, earth-shattering-saving news: we’re announcing the global launch of Kaspersky Free, which, as you may have guessed by the title, is completely free-of-charge! Oh my giveaway! [img] We’ve been working on this release for a good...