Windows 10: FIREWALL PROBLEM

Discus and support FIREWALL PROBLEM in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I HAVE RECENTLY BROUGHT A LAPTOP AND FOR FIREWALL I CHOSED McA FREE SECURITY BUT IN SETTIONGS WHEN I SWITCH FOR TURN ON IT IS NOT GETTING TURNED ON... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Chandra Sekhar, Jul 9, 2019.

1. FIREWALL PROBLEM

I HAVE RECENTLY BROUGHT A LAPTOP AND FOR FIREWALL I CHOSED McA FREE SECURITY BUT IN SETTIONGS WHEN I SWITCH FOR TURN ON IT IS NOT GETTING TURNED ON AND I AM GETTING NOTIFICATIONS REGARDING THIS AND THERE IS NO PROBLEM WITH McA FREE

:)

Chandra Sekhar, Jul 9, 2019

2. Good Antivirus + Firewall

I would never put anything Norton on my computer.

Nod32 is arguably the best antivirus. AVG is likely not as good, but it's free and at least pretty good.

Firewalls, I'd put Comodo and whatever "Tiny Personal Firewall" is named nowadays on your short list. I think Kerio might have sold it now and it's named something else. Otherwise, just put Comodo on your short list. I think the current version's ease of use has taken a step backwards, seems a bit counter-intuitive when trying to do certain things with it, but overall it does a good job and the price is right.

Deusxmachina, Jul 9, 2019
  3. Best free AV and firewall

Can Windows Firewall block outgoing connections yet? If not, it's one step above useless.

Look into Online Armor for a free firewall.

Deusxmachina, Jul 9, 2019
  4. FIREWALL PROBLEM

firewall

Hi Jackie,

For you to be able to get to your firewall, please follow the steps below:

• Go to start Button.
    • Open Windows defender Security Center.
    • Then go to Firewall & network protection.
    • Then choose a network profile.

We'll look forward to your response.

Phillip Pio, Jul 9, 2019
Thema:

FIREWALL PROBLEM

1. FIREWALL PROBLEM - Similar Threads - FIREWALL PROBLEM

2. interrnet not availeble and windows firewall problems

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    interrnet not availeble and windows firewall problems: Lately i've been having a problem with my RAM (when i looj at my system properties it shows : RAM... : 8.00GB (3.94 usable) natutaly i searched the internet for a solution, where i was provided with 2 possible solutions: 1) run - msconfig 2) advanced system settings -...
  3. Problems with the firewall

in Windows 10 Customization
    Problems with the firewall: I try to listen to music by spotify and since yesterday it has not been possible. I get an error message that says: Please modify your firewall to allow Spotify traffic (Error 101). How could I modify my firewall in Windows 10?...
  4. 2 network problems w/ new Windows 10 PC.. firewall?

2 network problems w/ new Windows 10 PC.. firewall?: Hi, So I had a Surface pro 4 running Windows 10 Pro and never had any of these problems, but I just got a Surface Pro (5th gen) running Windows 10 Pro and I'm having two network problems out of the box, and I'm wondering if it could be due to default firewall settings?...
  5. 2 network problems w/ new Windows 10 PC.. firewall?

in Windows 10 Support
    2 network problems w/ new Windows 10 PC.. firewall?: Hi, So I had a Surface pro 4 running Windows 10 Pro and never had any of these problems, but I just got a Surface Pro (5th gen) running Windows 10 Pro and I'm having two network problems out of the box, and I'm wondering if it could be due to default firewall settings?...
  6. Firewall Problem

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Firewall Problem: Hello- Looking for help to turn on our firewall (also not sure how or when it was turned off). We get a message that security and maintenance cannot turn on firewall. Error code is: 0x8007045b Additional Error code is: 0x45b and reads "a system shutdown is in process"...
  7. problems with a firewall

problems with a firewall: Good morning everyone so is that I live in islannd and have a little computer problem I hope you can help me with that.My son has been disorienting something in a setting for the network, I think, I can't go to youtub or Netflix It starts loding but nothing happens But when...
  8. firewall & network protection problem

firewall & network protection problem: Hello On firewall & network protection panel the advanced settings link does not respond and I can not restore firewalls to default because the respective link is unresponsive also. Thank you...
  9. Firewall access problems..

Firewall access problems..: I have recently been trying to access a website by the name flixtor.to it worked fine untill about 1 week ago, we have tried different computers, I tried fire fox, including my phone, but every time I load it, it says that flixtor refused to connect to it, this has never...
  10. Windows Defender Firewall Problem

Windows Defender Firewall Problem: Hi, I use Windows 10. My firewall seems to be having a problem. My base filtering engine is working. I used sfc /scannow in command prompt and it turns out fine. I went to services.msc and checked it, and the startup thing for the firewall is on automatic. But when I try...