Windows 10: FIREWALL PROBLEM

Discus and support FIREWALL PROBLEM in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I HAVE RECENTLY BROUGHT A LAPTOP AND FOR FIREWALL I CHOSED McA FREE SECURITY BUT IN SETTIONGS WHEN I SWITCH FOR TURN ON IT IS NOT GETTING TURNED ON... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Chandra Sekhar, Jul 9, 2019.

1. FIREWALL PROBLEM

I HAVE RECENTLY BROUGHT A LAPTOP AND FOR FIREWALL I CHOSED McA FREE SECURITY BUT IN SETTIONGS WHEN I SWITCH FOR TURN ON IT IS NOT GETTING TURNED ON AND I AM GETTING NOTIFICATIONS REGARDING THIS AND THERE IS NO PROBLEM WITH McA FREE

:)

Chandra Sekhar, Jul 9, 2019

2. Good Antivirus + Firewall

I would never put anything Norton on my computer.

Nod32 is arguably the best antivirus. AVG is likely not as good, but it's free and at least pretty good.

Firewalls, I'd put Comodo and whatever "Tiny Personal Firewall" is named nowadays on your short list. I think Kerio might have sold it now and it's named something else. Otherwise, just put Comodo on your short list. I think the current version's ease of use has taken a step backwards, seems a bit counter-intuitive when trying to do certain things with it, but overall it does a good job and the price is right.

Deusxmachina, Jul 9, 2019
  3. Best free AV and firewall

Can Windows Firewall block outgoing connections yet? If not, it's one step above useless.

Look into Online Armor for a free firewall.

Deusxmachina, Jul 9, 2019
  4. FIREWALL PROBLEM

firewall

Hi Jackie,

For you to be able to get to your firewall, please follow the steps below:

• Go to start Button.
    • Open Windows defender Security Center.
    • Then go to Firewall & network protection.
    • Then choose a network profile.

We'll look forward to your response.

Phillip Pio, Jul 9, 2019
Thema:

FIREWALL PROBLEM

1. FIREWALL PROBLEM - Similar Threads - FIREWALL PROBLEM

2. How to fix Gears of War 4 firewall problem in campaign co-op?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to fix Gears of War 4 firewall problem in campaign co-op?: How to fix Gears of War 4 firewall problem in campaign co-op? Cannot host an online game for to play the campaign https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-fix-gears-of-war-4-firewall-problem-in/b96a94ac-5f0f-44d1-8c54-0490983823c8
  3. How to fix Gears of War 4 firewall problem in campaign co-op?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to fix Gears of War 4 firewall problem in campaign co-op?: How to fix Gears of War 4 firewall problem in campaign co-op? Cannot host an online game for to play the campaign https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-fix-gears-of-war-4-firewall-problem-in/b96a94ac-5f0f-44d1-8c54-0490983823c8
  4. I can't turn on firewall and that creates a lot of problems

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I can't turn on firewall and that creates a lot of problems: i can't turn on firewall also i can't use the check for updates feature because it says :There were some problems installing updates, but we'll try again later. If you keep seeing this and want to search the web or contact support for information, this may help:...
  5. I can't turn on firewall and that creates a lot of problems

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't turn on firewall and that creates a lot of problems: i can't turn on firewall also i can't use the check for updates feature because it says :There were some problems installing updates, but we'll try again later. If you keep seeing this and want to search the web or contact support for information, this may help:...
  6. I can't turn on firewall and that creates a lot of problems

7. Windows Firewall - rules presedence - problems connecting to SQL server on local network

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Firewall - rules presedence - problems connecting to SQL server on local network: I was trying to allow SQL server traffic through the firewall of a Windows 10 computer. I ran the following in PS:New-NetFirewallRule -DisplayName "SQLServer default instance" -Direction Inbound -LocalPort 1433 -Protocol TCP -Action AllowThe results showed in the detailed...
  8. Windows Firewall - rules presedence - problems connecting to SQL server on local network

Windows Firewall - rules presedence - problems connecting to SQL server on local network: I was trying to allow SQL server traffic through the firewall of a Windows 10 computer. I ran the following in PS:New-NetFirewallRule -DisplayName "SQLServer default instance" -Direction Inbound -LocalPort 1433 -Protocol TCP -Action AllowThe results showed in the detailed...
  9. firewall problem cant fix

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    firewall problem cant fix: Hey everyone. My windows 10 firewall is not working and i cant activate it in any way. Anyone had this problem before? Think it all started when i removed premium Kaspersky. I cant even install free kaspersky anymore (get some error at the start of the install). Tried to...
  10. Error code 0x800704cf ; Problem with firewall

Error code 0x800704cf ; Problem with firewall: I am using a firewall software with full access. I block many windows programs from accessing the internet so that windows cannot access my data. I also blocked windows store from accessing the internet. It gives error 0x800704cf. but I don't know which of the blocked apps is...