Windows 10: firewall settings

Discus and support firewall settings in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I want to know how I can allow "coreldraw2017 whats the font" to be used on my desktop, it is being blocked by my firewall.... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by bullet0712, Apr 10, 2019.

1. firewall settings

I want to know how I can allow "coreldraw2017 whats the font" to be used on my desktop, it is being blocked by my firewall.

:)

bullet0712, Apr 10, 2019

2. Good Antivirus + Firewall

I would never put anything Norton on my computer.

Nod32 is arguably the best antivirus. AVG is likely not as good, but it's free and at least pretty good.

Firewalls, I'd put Comodo and whatever "Tiny Personal Firewall" is named nowadays on your short list. I think Kerio might have sold it now and it's named something else. Otherwise, just put Comodo on your short list. I think the current version's ease of use has taken a step backwards, seems a bit counter-intuitive when trying to do certain things with it, but overall it does a good job and the price is right.

Deusxmachina, Apr 10, 2019
  3. Anne Fuj Win User
    Firewall

Hello,

It is recommended to turn on your Firewalls to prevent your computer from unauthorized access and being vulnerable. Based on your issue description, it looks like you wanted to turn off Windows Firewall. To turn off Windows Firewall, kindly follow the steps
    below:

• On Start, scroll down to Windows System > Control Panel > System
      and Security
      > Windows Firewall.
    • Select Turn Windows Firewall on or off. You might be asked for an admin password or to confirm your choice.
    • Under the appropriate network setting, select Turn on Windows Firewall.
      • Note: If your PC is connected to a network, network policy settings might prevent you from completing these steps. For more info, contact your .administrator

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Anne Fuj, Apr 10, 2019
  4. Johan45 Win User

firewall settings

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Apr 10, 2019
Thema:

firewall settings

1. firewall settings - Similar Threads - firewall settings

2. Security or Firewall settings might be blocking the connection WiFi

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Security or Firewall settings might be blocking the connection WiFi: Security or Firewall settings might be blocking the WI-FI internet https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/security-or-firewall-settings-might-be-blocking/6a044fa2-9a3c-4d14-a885-d0442f9f5b51
  3. Security or Firewall settings might be blocking the connection WiFi

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Security or Firewall settings might be blocking the connection WiFi: Security or Firewall settings might be blocking the WI-FI internet https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/security-or-firewall-settings-might-be-blocking/6a044fa2-9a3c-4d14-a885-d0442f9f5b51
  4. Security or Firewall settings might be blocking the connection WiFi

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Windows Defender Firewall will not allow me to restore default settings, how to fix?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Defender Firewall will not allow me to restore default settings, how to fix?: When I try to restore to default settings it keeps saying Window Defender Firewall can't change some of your settings. Error code 0x800706d9. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-defender-firewall-will-not-allow-me-to/682f67b1-a885-4aae-84ef-9e82ed2d47af
  6. Windows Defender Firewall will not allow me to restore default settings, how to fix?

Windows Defender Firewall will not allow me to restore default settings, how to fix?: When I try to restore to default settings it keeps saying Window Defender Firewall can't change some of your settings. Error code 0x800706d9. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-defender-firewall-will-not-allow-me-to/682f67b1-a885-4aae-84ef-9e82ed2d47af
  7. What does restore setting of Defender Firewall do

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What does restore setting of Defender Firewall do: So Microsoft Defender Firewalls displays an error with the option to "Restore settings" but provides no additional details as to why it thinks it broke nor what will be lost if I click the "Restore settings" button. This seems like those "Something went wrong" error messages...
  8. What does restore setting of Defender Firewall do

What does restore setting of Defender Firewall do: So Microsoft Defender Firewalls displays an error with the option to "Restore settings" but provides no additional details as to why it thinks it broke nor what will be lost if I click the "Restore settings" button. This seems like those "Something went wrong" error messages...
  9. What does restore setting of Defender Firewall do

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  10. Firewall recommended settings not working

Firewall recommended settings not working: when I open windows defender firewall it says I need to update my firewall settings when I click on use recommended settings it shows loading on my mouse then it doesn’t do anything I cant update apps search on safari and I cant reset my pc how do i fix this...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. proxy and the firewall