Windows 10: Firewall won't activate

Discus and support Firewall won't activate in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Windows defender can't activate my firewall. I scanned my PC for any malwares or corrupted files and i haven't found anything suspicious. One frequent... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Naokiboo, Jun 10, 2020.

1. Naokiboo Win User

Firewall won't activate

Windows defender can't activate my firewall. I scanned my PC for any malwares or corrupted files and i haven't found anything suspicious.
    One frequent solution is to go to services.msc and enable the firewall from there. The thing is I can't found Windows Firewall.
    Any idea ? Thanks

:)

Naokiboo, Jun 10, 2020
  2. tops Win User

Skype won´t wok in 17063

Skype Won´t work... games won´t work...

Making backup and re-format...

Maybe I Install a Windows 7 again, At least, all of my games run smoothly ...Sadness!!

*Banghead

3. firewall for vista

i am looking for a firewall wall for vista haven't had a good one since active armor or outpost when i was on xp any suggestions

tony929292, Jun 10, 2020
  4. Anne Ros Win User

Firewall won't activate

Windows activation doesn't work

Hi Michael,

This might be caused by Windows Firewall issues. We'd like to know where you bought the activation code. As an initial troubleshooting step, we suggest turning Windows Firewall On. Follow the steps below:

• Go to Control Panel.
    • Click System and Security then Windows Firewall.
    • Then on the left panel, select Turn Windows Firewall on or off.
    • Select Turn on Windows Firewall, click OK then restart PC.

If the issue persists, check this article for more troubleshooting steps:
    Get help with Windows activation errors.

Get back to us with the outcome so we can help you out further.

Anne Ros, Jun 10, 2020
Thema:

Firewall won't activate

1. Firewall won't activate - Similar Threads - Firewall won't activate

2. Windows Defender Firewall won't start

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Defender Firewall won't start: After clicking on Use recommended settings, I get this error: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-defender-firewall-wont-start/5bc3595c-509b-4462-9ced-c23393b993b8
  3. Windows Defender Firewall won't start

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Defender Firewall won't start: After clicking on Use recommended settings, I get this error: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-defender-firewall-wont-start/5bc3595c-509b-4462-9ced-c23393b993b8
  4. Windows Defender Firewall won't start

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. Windows Defender Firewall won't start

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Defender Firewall won't start: Hello, The firewall of my son's PC does not run. It did run when I upgraded Windows 10 to Windows 11 but it stopped working soon after that. The system keeps asking me to turn the firewall on but it cannot be done. Could you please help? Here are some of the symptoms. 1. Task...
  6. Windows Defender Firewall won't start

Windows Defender Firewall won't start: Hello, The firewall of my son's PC does not run. It did run when I upgraded Windows 10 to Windows 11 but it stopped working soon after that. The system keeps asking me to turn the firewall on but it cannot be done. Could you please help? Here are some of the symptoms. 1. Task...
  7. Windows Defender Firewall is it active or inactive?

Windows Defender Firewall is it active or inactive?: Running Windows 10 Home on a Dell desktop and I currently use Norton Security Online which has an active firewall. I am concerned that Windows Defender Firewall is possibly also active. When I look into Windows Firewall it tells me that firewall protection is provided by...
  8. Firewall won't turn on?

Firewall won't turn on?: I am trying to turn on my firewall, but I keep getting this message. When I click use recommended settings, the error dialog box pops up. [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/firewall-wont-turn-on/fd28b351-60af-4345-b841-4b185baf7f11
  9. Windows Firewall won't let me click

Windows Firewall won't let me click: So I'm trying to click on change notification settings, but it will not let me. Mcaffee firewall is already turned off and I have made sure windows firewall is running by going to services. I can only click on Advanced Settings and Troubleshoot Network.[ATTACH]...
  10. Windows Store won't work with the Firewall Enabled

Windows Store won't work with the Firewall Enabled: So i have a problem with the Windows 10 Store. I have for multiple weeks tried downloading "apps" through it, to no avail. One day i found a thread which said i should disable the Windows Firewall, and low and behold, it worked downloading apps! Now my problem is, to run apps...