Windows 10: Firewall

Discus and support Firewall in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I have a wireless link to my timeclock. I go onto a website and adjust the time and then it is supposed to link to my QuickBooks online and I can... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by TriciaQuaid, May 2, 2019.

1. Firewall

I have a wireless link to my timeclock. I go onto a website and adjust the time and then it is supposed to link to my QuickBooks online and I can transfer the data to my QBO for payroll. It has not been working and I get an error for the past several weeks. The time clock tech support says that there is a firewall somewhere in our system that is causing the problem. I have not changed anything to my knowledge. I have tried disabling the Microsoft and Kaspersky firewalls but it is not doing anything. Any ideas?

:)

TriciaQuaid, May 2, 2019

2. Good Antivirus + Firewall

I would never put anything Norton on my computer.

Nod32 is arguably the best antivirus. AVG is likely not as good, but it's free and at least pretty good.

Firewalls, I'd put Comodo and whatever "Tiny Personal Firewall" is named nowadays on your short list. I think Kerio might have sold it now and it's named something else. Otherwise, just put Comodo on your short list. I think the current version's ease of use has taken a step backwards, seems a bit counter-intuitive when trying to do certain things with it, but overall it does a good job and the price is right.

Deusxmachina, May 2, 2019
  3. Best free AV and firewall

Can Windows Firewall block outgoing connections yet? If not, it's one step above useless.

Look into Online Armor for a free firewall.

Deusxmachina, May 2, 2019
  4. Firewall

firewall

Hi Jackie,

For you to be able to get to your firewall, please follow the steps below:

• Go to start Button.
    • Open Windows defender Security Center.
    • Then go to Firewall & network protection.
    • Then choose a network profile.

We'll look forward to your response.

Phillip Pio, May 2, 2019
Thema:

Firewall

1. Firewall - Similar Threads - Firewall

2. is windows 10 firewall free with my computer?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    is windows 10 firewall free with my computer?: is windows 10 firewall free with my computer? I have never paid before that I can recall but had a telephone call saying my firewall is expired and to pay $200 plus. thank you....
  3. Windows Defender Update Stuck at 99% with Firewall Virus Alert

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows Defender Update Stuck at 99% with Firewall Virus Alert: Hello, I have updated two computers to version 1903 on Windows 10 Pro. After the upgrade is complete, the Windows Defender Update gets stuck at 99%. At the same time, the firewall sends a notification that is blocking a virus called Aiis-6803892-0 from the download IP...
  4. Import a single firewall rule

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Import a single firewall rule: Is there anyway to import a single firewall rule? I know how to export a single (or multiple) firewall rule(s) to a csv file, but how do I import the rule(s) to another system or to the same system at a later date? All I've been able to find is how to import firewall...
  5. FIREWALL PROBLEM

FIREWALL PROBLEM: I HAVE RECENTLY BROUGHT A LAPTOP AND FOR FIREWALL I CHOSED McA FREE SECURITY BUT IN SETTIONGS WHEN I SWITCH FOR TURN ON IT IS NOT GETTING TURNED ON AND I AM GETTING NOTIFICATIONS REGARDING THIS AND THERE IS NO PROBLEM WITH McA FREE...
  6. Stack Firewalls/antiviruses

Stack Firewalls/antiviruses: Is there any options and variants to stack some firewalls with windows defender! I know there is I did it before, but I don't remember the name of the firewall/antivirus! I mean not to use both antivirus and firewalls at the same time with windows security -...
  7. interrnet not availeble and windows firewall problems

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    interrnet not availeble and windows firewall problems: Lately i've been having a problem with my RAM (when i looj at my system properties it shows : RAM... : 8.00GB (3.94 usable) natutaly i searched the internet for a solution, where i was provided with 2 possible solutions: 1) run - msconfig 2) advanced system settings -...
  8. Add iTunes to firewall/anti-virus

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Add iTunes to firewall/anti-virus: How can I add iTunes to the firewall when I don't know where the Microsoft Store installed it. I've right clicked on the icon to check the properties, but it doesn't show where it is installed. I've looked in program files and it's not there. I've even looked in the hidden...
  9. Defender, Firewall & Microsoft Store cannot open. Please Help

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Defender, Firewall & Microsoft Store cannot open. Please Help: Last week, I try to open calculator and there a a popup writes "This app can't open" and i try to open Microsoft Store but it wont launch. So, I've try everything that i can find in the internet like reset, powershell & CDM. It still does not working. Also, the WSReset.exe...
  10. DHCP traffic get blocked after disabling "allow unicast response" windows firewall windows...

in Windows 10 Customization
    DHCP traffic get blocked after disabling "allow unicast response" windows firewall windows...: Hello Team, I see similar issues as mentioned in KB2344959 in windows 10 and 8.1. https://support.microsoft.com/en-sg/help/2344959/the-dhcp-traffic-is-blocked-after-you-enable-the-do-not-allow-exceptio once i disable unicast response my machines fails to get IP from...