Windows 10: First a kilobyte, then a megabyte... Why not a gigabyte too while you're at it?

Discus and support First a kilobyte, then a megabyte... Why not a gigabyte too while you're at it? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/deftware [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/fptpz6/first_a_kilobyte_then_a_megabyte_why_not_a/ Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/deftware, Mar 27, 2020.

1. First a kilobyte, then a megabyte... Why not a gigabyte too while you're at it?

/u/deftware, Mar 27, 2020
  2. Alex1114 Win User

How many megabytes or gigabytes is windows 10 to download/install?

How many megabytes or gigabytes is windows 10 to download/install?

[Original title: Mr]

Alex1114, Mar 27, 2020
  3. mc-dexter Win User
    Something is downloading, I don't know what

Correct me IF im wrong but i thought this list i have was somewhere around the terms of the word ... Correct *Smile First a kilobyte, then a megabyte... Why not a gigabyte too while you're at it? :)

BIT (b) 8589934592
    BYTE (B) 1073741824
    KILOBYTE (kB)1048576
    MEGABYTE (MB)1024
    GIGABYTE (GB)1

•8 bits are equal to 1 byte.
    •1,024 bytes are equal to 1 kilobyte (KB).
    •1,024 kilobytes (KB) are equal to 1 megabyte (MB)
    •1,024 megabytes are equal to 1 gigabyte (GB or Gig)
    Source(s):
    http://www.hosthelp.com/articles/size_matters.php

mc-dexter, Mar 27, 2020
  4. First a kilobyte, then a megabyte... Why not a gigabyte too while you're at it?

Something is downloading, I don't know what

What me saying 1meg/abit means I think the guy wasn't talking about a 1megabyte connection, but was talking about a 1megabit connection.

Studabaker, Mar 27, 2020
Thema:

First a kilobyte, then a megabyte... Why not a gigabyte too while you're at it?

1. First a kilobyte, then a megabyte... Why not a gigabyte too while you're at it? - Similar Threads - kilobyte megabyte Why

2. why am I missing almost 1800 gigabytes?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    why am I missing almost 1800 gigabytes?: hi, I have a 2 terabyte computer and it is only letting me have 222 gigabytes. when I go to system and go to storage it says I have used all my space, displaying i only have 222 gigabytes while I should have almost 10x that. it is not a visual glitch as it is full and wont...
  3. Windows media player only lets a DVD hold 700 megabytes instead of 4.7 gigabytes in the...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows media player only lets a DVD hold 700 megabytes instead of 4.7 gigabytes in the...: when i put a DVD into my DVD drive in windows media player in the burn section, it thinks that it is a data CD and only lets me burn 700 megabytes of data to it when in reality it should let me burn the full 4.7 gigabytes to the DVD, I am using a portable DVD player/burner...
  4. Windows media player only lets a DVD hold 700 megabytes instead of 4.7 gigabytes in the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows media player only lets a DVD hold 700 megabytes instead of 4.7 gigabytes in the...: when i put a DVD into my DVD drive in windows media player in the burn section, it thinks that it is a data CD and only lets me burn 700 megabytes of data to it when in reality it should let me burn the full 4.7 gigabytes to the DVD, I am using a portable DVD player/burner...
  5. Confusion with megabits and megabytes (Please help)

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Confusion with megabits and megabytes (Please help): My family recently upgraded to virgin media internet and this has been an on going debate. I’m trying to prove my dad wrong about the fact that he thinks we are getting 200megabytes instead of megabits . I’ve shown him multiple sources about how ookla speedtest and virgin...
  6. You're sued for too many app crashes

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    You're sued for too many app crashes: I am fed up with the werfault.exe showing up when I use or start a program. You're sued for property damage as it's corrupted some of my files. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/youre-sued-for-too-many-app-crashes/b29fba32-7de1-41f9-8a93-ca6ac114578d
  7. You're sued for giving me a blue screen while fixing problems

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    You're sued for giving me a blue screen while fixing problems: That's it you're sued for giving me a blue screen while I was using my computer. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/youre-sued-for-giving-me-a-blue-screen-while/6a571d4f-75e9-4047-ab63-5eea636e5922
  8. Too long circle at first right click...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Too long circle at first right click...: As I start my pc , after the first right click it just circles for about 5 minutes and then everything returns to fine and smooth... It happens only at the first right click.. plzz suggest a fix.. I have Windows 10 with 16 GB ram submitted by /u/palash_donode [link]...
  9. Is my Gigabyte otherboard just too old for Windows 10/Anniversary ???

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Is my Gigabyte otherboard just too old for Windows 10/Anniversary ???: I running a Gigabyte EP45-UD3R, and am having a lot of freezing, or Blue screens (rarely seems to be the same blue screen). Power off and reboot is required the majority of the time. A new EVGA GTX 950 card was installed hoping that would end my misery, but no. With the...
  10. Missing megabytes.

in Windows 10 Support
    Missing megabytes.: Hello I have an MS Lumia 550 and with only 8 Gigabytes storage and with Windows taking up a chunk of that I haven't much space left. In settings 'Storage>This device>Pictures' it says there is 95.1MB of pictures yet the only image I have saved is 1 at just 1.21MB can anyone...