Windows 10: First Benchmark

Discus and support First Benchmark in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; There will soon be a flood of these, I would imagine. This is an amateur effort, using an intensive game. It does pretty much agree with what I have... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by davehc, Oct 12, 2014.

1. davehc Win User

First Benchmark

There will soon be a flood of these, I would imagine. This is an amateur effort, using an intensive game. It does pretty much agree with what I have already tested with windows 8.1 though. Take it or leave it. As the author says, It is early days.

[youtube]Y3HbW_5QPcI[/youtube]

:)

davehc, Oct 12, 2014

2. Crashes persist after clean install and disk checks :-(

Just realised that the benchmark test that I was running in HD Tune Pro was the "File Benchmark" test and not the leftmost "Benchmark" test.

The Benchmark test does compete - image posted below. I'm not sure what these results mean!

https://1drv.ms/i/s!AikAldu-IE2th39DwKCTtQxKTjTj

Triplesilk99, Oct 12, 2014
  3. Harddrive sometimes not detected by OS

Let us first check the disk.

Download and run HDTune .

HD Tune website

Make screenshots of the following

the health

the error scan

the benchmark

Post back the screenshots.

Sumit Dhiman2, Oct 12, 2014
Thema:

First Benchmark

1. First Benchmark - Similar Threads - Benchmark

2. Constant crashing under load and unable to complete 3DMark DX12 Benchmark

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Constant crashing under load and unable to complete 3DMark DX12 Benchmark: I've tried reseating all cables and chips and verified it is running cool enough. Under any real load beyond browsing I'm getting crashes and instability. Below is the DMP file.021324-3671-01.dmpComputer BuildCPU: Intel Core i7-14700K 3.4 GHz 20-Core Processor CPU Cooler:...
  3. Constant crashing under load and unable to complete 3DMark DX12 Benchmark

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Constant crashing under load and unable to complete 3DMark DX12 Benchmark: I've tried reseating all cables and chips and verified it is running cool enough. Under any real load beyond browsing I'm getting crashes and instability. Below is the DMP file.021324-3671-01.dmpComputer BuildCPU: Intel Core i7-14700K 3.4 GHz 20-Core Processor CPU Cooler:...
  4. Windows showing blank screen after logo after running Cyberpunk 2077 benchmark

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows showing blank screen after logo after running Cyberpunk 2077 benchmark: I have a Macbook Pro 16” 2019 that I’ve been exploring gaming with. I decided to try Cyberpunk 2077 which my computer doesn’t meet the system requirements for but it’s successfully ran games outside of the system requirements so I wanted to see how it handled it. The game...
  5. Windows showing blank screen after logo after running Cyberpunk 2077 benchmark

Windows showing blank screen after logo after running Cyberpunk 2077 benchmark: I have a Macbook Pro 16” 2019 that I’ve been exploring gaming with. I decided to try Cyberpunk 2077 which my computer doesn’t meet the system requirements for but it’s successfully ran games outside of the system requirements so I wanted to see how it handled it. The game...
  6. Windows 11 freeze after closing game or benchmark

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 freeze after closing game or benchmark: Hi everyone, I'm new to the community, I wanted to ask if anyone knows how to solve this problem. windows 11 freezes after exiting a game or a benchmark like unigine heaven, the mouse works but it's as if everything goes at one frame per second the backgrounds change in slow...
  7. Windows 11 freeze after closing game or benchmark

Windows 11 freeze after closing game or benchmark: Hi everyone, I'm new to the community, I wanted to ask if anyone knows how to solve this problem. windows 11 freezes after exiting a game or a benchmark like unigine heaven, the mouse works but it's as if everything goes at one frame per second the backgrounds change in slow...
  8. Blackscreen when running demanding games or benchmarks, 5 - 15 min after starting the...

Blackscreen when running demanding games or benchmarks, 5 - 15 min after starting the...: What: I keep getting blackscreens pc keeps running in the back, can hear sounds, but has to be force-shut down to work again after running demanding games or benchmarks after 5-15 min. Since when: The problem started appearing 1 month ago and very rarely happenend. but now it...
  9. Blackscreen when running demanding games or benchmarks, 5 - 15 min after starting the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blackscreen when running demanding games or benchmarks, 5 - 15 min after starting the...: What: I keep getting blackscreens pc keeps running in the back, can hear sounds, but has to be force-shut down to work again after running demanding games or benchmarks after 5-15 min. Since when: The problem started appearing 1 month ago and very rarely happenend. but now it...
  10. Windows 11 Dx12 - Render Initialization Error - Division 2, Heaven Benchmark, Steam Games, etc.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Dx12 - Render Initialization Error - Division 2, Heaven Benchmark, Steam Games, etc.: Please can anyone give me any help/assistance. I have recently upgraded my GPU from a RX5600XT to the RX7600.The new card appears to work fine during gaming/use however if I then close the game/app and try to restart it or open another game/app I get the following message....