Windows 10: First blue logo stuck on screen for 30 mins

Discus and support First blue logo stuck on screen for 30 mins in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi, I haven't used this box for a few months and turned it on to find that the first blue Win 10 logo comes on but stops there. Not sure what version... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by ozstar, Mar 27, 2020.

1. ozstar Win User

First blue logo stuck on screen for 30 mins

Hi,

I haven't used this box for a few months and turned it on to find that the first blue Win 10 logo comes on but stops there.
    Not sure what version except Pro.

Been 30 minutes now.

What should I do please?

Thanks

- - - Updated - - -

Started it again and it has come on however the email address at the login is no more and I have forgotten the password. I have selected 'Forget Password' and it is on 'Just a Moment' round and round.

:)

ozstar, Mar 27, 2020

2. Installation Hangs at Blue Windows Logo, Error Code C1900101-20017

The BIOS update suggestion posted above by @Jegler helped me, @guhanath. I was on version 1.10 and updated to 1.90. The steps I took after that were just doing the official Windows 10 upgrade procedure.

Then the Windows 10 installation went without a hitch, and I'm no longer on Windows 7. I'm going to consider this solved, thank you @Jelger for the suggestion to update the BIOS!

KingDecimator, Mar 27, 2020
  3. Black Screen, Blue Logo stuck

I went to boot up my computer, and it got stuck on the black screen with the blue logo. I restarted my computer and it still persisted. I have a Windows 8.1 installation disk if it helps.

ClaytonSmithTD, Mar 27, 2020
  4. eLPuSHeR Win User

PB Easynote S2 - Stuck at blue logo

It seems there is now way to run w10 on this laptop. W10 just gets stuck at blue logo.

I have managed to install Windows XP but not without my share of misfortune.

Tried looking for a bios upgrade but no dice. This mode isn't even listed under Packard Bell's support website.

Now I know a brand I intend to steer away from...

eLPuSHeR, Mar 27, 2020
Thema:

1. First blue logo stuck on screen for 30 mins - Similar Threads - blue logo stuck

2. MSI Logo stuck in screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    MSI Logo stuck in screen: I have a MSI Cube Mini PC with Windows 10, Intel i7, 16 RG RAM and 500 GB hard drive. Every time I turn it on get stuck at the MSI logo in screen, no spinning symbol, no error message, only the black screen with the MSI logo and stays like that until I force it to turn off...
  3. MSI Logo stuck in screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    MSI Logo stuck in screen: I have a MSI Cube Mini PC with Windows 10, Intel i7, 16 RG RAM and 500 GB hard drive. Every time I turn it on get stuck at the MSI logo in screen, no spinning symbol, no error message, only the black screen with the MSI logo and stays like that until I force it to turn off...
  4. Help been at this screen for 30 min......

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Help been at this screen for 30 min......: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/danp1016 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jkdx3g/help_been_at_this_screen_for_30_min/
  5. MS UPDATE STUCK ON BLUE LOGO

MS UPDATE STUCK ON BLUE LOGO: Hi, So i updated my windows to latest update and my laptop restarted and stuck on the windows logo with no loading whatsoever. Please help what should i do?...
  6. It has been stuck on 65% for like 30 mins now

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    It has been stuck on 65% for like 30 mins now: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/TheMicrosoftBob [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/emjb7p/it_has_been_stuck_on_65_for_like_30_mins_now/
  7. Windows Hanging after Lock Screen 30 min+

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Windows Hanging after Lock Screen 30 min+: My computer works fine with no issues being for long periods of time, but when I lock my computer (WIN + L) if its locked for about 30 min or so everything freezes (the keyboard and mouse don't work) and I have to restart for it to work again. I've tried unplugging and...
  8. Stuck on logo screen

Stuck on logo screen: I see a lot of people have had this problem. I did the last update after it installed it started up but stuck on logo screen with the dots turning. I've done the restart, it will not go in safe mode just sits on black screen with no dots when I try that. I've tried to get the...
  9. Crashes/Freezes with in 30 mins!!!

Crashes/Freezes with in 30 mins!!!: So everytime I log into windows 10 (10041) it crashes, but not immediately only after a period of time. Ive tryed to time it and it seams to be almost random.. I check the task manager and it says my performance is running fine. PLEASE NOTE that this did not happen on the...
  10. The Lock Screen appears every 30 min.

in Windows 10 Support
    The Lock Screen appears every 30 min.: Hi there I have an annoying problem with windows 10. The lock screen appear every 30 min no matter if I am using or not the computer. I have changed the settings everywhere but I can't disable that behavior. Please help me. Any hint would be appreciated very much. 20342

Users found this page by searching for:

1. win 10 startup stops at black scren with blue logo