Windows 10: First BSOD on new build, 1 year old, playing Path of Exile .dmp inc.

Discus and support First BSOD on new build, 1 year old, playing Path of Exile .dmp inc. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Was playing some Path (ssfhcbtw) and ran into a BSoD, first one with this build. Really would like to solve this issue before it becomes a problem.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Voulk, Jan 10, 2018.

1. Voulk Win User

First BSOD on new build, 1 year old, playing Path of Exile .dmp inc.

Was playing some Path (ssfhcbtw) and ran into a BSoD, first one with this build. Really would like to solve this issue before it becomes a problem. Will check post hourly, thanks for any and all input!

:)

Voulk, Jan 10, 2018

2. Windows 10 BSOD help

hey,

Yes, whenever i alternated between path of exile game and chrome browser, windows would bsod. Also i found out if i opened the Geforce Experience Software, sometimes Windows would bsod.

I should add that the last couple days i tried unninstalling the whole NVIDIA software package, and reinstalled just the geforce driver, and that seemed to stop the path of exile from crashing windows.

Fernando_847, Jan 10, 2018
  3. Windows 10 BSOD help

Update:

It BSOD again. Same thing as before, Im playing Path of Exile, then alt tab to chrome. when i alt tab back to the game the screen freezes in a black window. Then i ctrl alt del to kill the game process, and BSOD.

minidump: 122715-5796-01.dmp

Fernando_847, Jan 10, 2018
  4. zbook New Member

See posting instructions.

Please update the system specs in the "My Computer" section:
    How To Fill Out Your System Specs
    How To Fill Out Your System Specs
    System Specs - Fill in at Ten Forums:
    System Specs - Fill in at Ten Forums Site Use Tutorials
    In the left corner below in your post you find 'My System Specs'.
    After clicking it you can find a link a little below that says 'Update your System Spec', click on this link to get to the page where you can fill in your system specs.
    System Info - See Your System Specs - Windows 7 Help Forums

Include PSU. cooler, case, peripherals and anything attached to the computer by wired or wireless (mouse, keyboard, headset, printer, xbox, etc.)

zbook, Jan 10, 2018
  5. Voulk Win User
    filled out to the best of my knowledge

Voulk, Jan 10, 2018
  6. zbook New Member
    See posting instructions
    log collector v2-beta06.zip

zbook, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. First BSOD on new build, 1 year old, playing Path of Exile .dmp inc. - Similar Threads - BSOD build old

2. MACHINE_CHECK_EXCEPTION when Chrome and/or Path of exile is running

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    MACHINE_CHECK_EXCEPTION when Chrome and/or Path of exile is running: Hello,A few weeks ago, I started to have some BSOD.When combining Chrome + Path of Exile, I can have a BSOD within 30 minutes in average.Firefox + Path of Exile can crash after a few hours.Chrome alone crashes my computer after a long moment too.Every time I got a BSOD, the...
  3. My first virus on my 8-year old laptop.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    My first virus on my 8-year old laptop.: Question: I have a virus on my system and it's making my computer do weird things without me even touching it. I want to backup all my files/media onto my external storage in fear of them being corrupted by the virus (I don't even know if that's possible tbh). If I plug in my...
  4. BSOD Playing Path of Exile - WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR

BSOD Playing Path of Exile - WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR: Hello, I have recently been having this BSOD while playing Path of Exile. Initially I thought it was a bad power supply but I bought a new one and still having the same problem. I reinstalled Win10 and uninstalled updates, updated GFX drivers, unplugged peripherals. This...
  5. BSODs while gaming (+1 year)

BSODs while gaming (+1 year): Hi guys, This is my first post on these forums as I am growing impatiently with my build. As you can read in the title I get various BSODs while gaming, including: APC_INDEX_MISMATCH, IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL, BAD_POOL_HEADER SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION ... I have had those...
  6. Windows Not Responding playing Path of Exile

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Not Responding playing Path of Exile: I am playing path of exile in windowed mode however after the last windows update i have noticed that my chrome/taskbar/desktop will not respond after awhile within the game. I can fix this with ctrl alt delete an then exiting back to the menu. This fixes it for some...
  7. Not Responding playing Path of Exile

in Windows 10 Support
    Not Responding playing Path of Exile: I am playing path of exile in windowed mode however after the last windows update i have noticed that my chrome/taskbar/desktop will not respond after awhile within the game. I can fix this with ctrl alt delete an then exiting back to the menu. This fixes it for some...
  8. BSOD while playing Path of Exile

BSOD while playing Path of Exile: I've recently started getting lags, in game crashes and now a BSOD while playing Path of Exile or Thief. It says IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL when the BSOD appears. 66312
  9. BSOD playing Battlefield 1

BSOD playing Battlefield 1: I've never had an issue with system crashes, or playing the new battlefield 1 beta, but after a few hours I got a BSOD with Stop Code: SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION. I looked online, ran a few scans, and updated some software, but in the middle of that process I got another BSOD...
  10. BSOD Playing Path of Exile (ntoskrnl.exe) and Diablo 3(tcipip.sys)

BSOD Playing Path of Exile (ntoskrnl.exe) and Diablo 3(tcipip.sys): Hi there, I have a fresh Windows 10 install recently, near the end of July, everything seemed okay until August 3rd when I got my first BSOD while playing Path of Exile. The 2nd BSOD, I got just about 15 minutes ago playing Diablo 3, but it was related to tcpip.sys,...