Windows 10: First install eset auto scanning stuck/delay when first time scan

Discus and support First install eset auto scanning stuck/delay when first time scan in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; after doing a clean install I installed eset. when the process of updating antivirus and scanning automatically after update it stuck in first time... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Adityar, May 14, 2018.

1. Adityar Win User

First install eset auto scanning stuck/delay when first time scan

after doing a clean install I installed eset.
    when the process of updating antivirus and scanning automatically after update
    it stuck in first time scanning automaticly
    when i see the scanner it stuck scanning on the office appclient
    it runs about 2 minutes+ and after that the new scanner goes
    is this because of a problem with the office installed?
    if anyone has experienced something like this at the time of installing the eset and scanning the first time after the eset definition automatic update?

:)

Adityar, May 14, 2018

2. Windows 10 - First Defender Scan Freezes

I'll answer the easy question first -- you can't select Windows 10 because the forum team forgot to add it to the selections when they updated the forum at the release of Windows 10 on the 29th. We should see that corrected soon, I hope. Other/Unknown was
    the correct choice for now.

As for the freeze ---

Upgraded from what version of Windows?

What was your installed antivirus program before the upgrade?

Is an antivirus program other than Defender installed or present due to incomplete removal? Perhaps a trial version of McAfee, Norton, etc.. that was never used or expired?

When Defender is stuck, does it tell you what file or location is being scanned?

Did you initiate a quick scan, full scan or custom scan?

-steve

Stephen Boots, May 16, 2018
  3. PaulR_808 Win User
    Eset scan shows opening errors in all scanned file

Hello, just this, when I scan with Eset. The scan shows opening errors in all files. This is in Windows 10. Any ideas what this may mean. My laptop top is running fine.

PaulR_808, May 16, 2018
Thema:

First install eset auto scanning stuck/delay when first time scan

1. First install eset auto scanning stuck/delay when first time scan - Similar Threads - install eset auto

2. Using the MS scan app for the first time. How can I scan multi-page docs without the system...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Using the MS scan app for the first time. How can I scan multi-page docs without the system...: Using MS scan app, how can I can multi-page docs without the system assigning separate file id's to each page? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/using-the-ms-scan-app-for-the-first-time-how-can-i/25427147-a12d-4e36-9bd7-81274ce1b1d0
  3. Delay in creating folders or printing - only the first time

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Delay in creating folders or printing - only the first time: Hello All, Hoping to get some solution. I've had this problem for a couple of years now. Had it with Win10 and now with Win11 Pro 64-bit. i9-9900K CPU @ 3.60GHz , 32GB RAM, OS on SSD.The first time I create a folder, it takes 20+ seconds for the folder to appear. Likewise,...
  4. Delay in creating folders or printing - only the first time

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Delay in creating folders or printing - only the first time: Hello All, Hoping to get some solution. I've had this problem for a couple of years now. Had it with Win10 and now with Win11 Pro 64-bit. i9-9900K CPU @ 3.60GHz , 32GB RAM, OS on SSD.The first time I create a folder, it takes 20+ seconds for the folder to appear. Likewise,...
  5. Install antivirus for the first time

in Windows 10 Customization
    Install antivirus for the first time: I have a doubt that my system has some virus. So i have decided to install antivirus. But i dont know how. Can you please help me out to install step by step...
  6. windows first time install

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    windows first time install: on a new board I need w10 is there a way to get it free I was going to install win 7 then upgrade but the keybord and mouse won't work for the install but work fine for the bio submitted by /u/yanceycat [link] [comments]...
  7. windows scan app - error on first scan

windows scan app - error on first scan: I have windows 10, and my scanner is Canon DR-M140. My scanner driver and software didn't contain a scanning app for scanning pdf files, so I had to DL one from the MS store. I installed the MS Scan App because I thought it would be the most compatible with my MS OS....
  8. First time installation

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    First time installation: I am putting windows first time did i need product key or jst iso for installation https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/first-time-installation/2e96ae21-e303-4c08-a200-2bb785d17123
  9. Using Windows Fax and Scan for the first time, get fatal error (unexpected error) when...

Using Windows Fax and Scan for the first time, get fatal error (unexpected error) when...: I am using Windows 10, with a Conexant D850 56K V.90 DFVc Modem, and a Canon Pixma MG8120 scanner/printer. When I try to send a fax, using 1(areacode)phone number as in 13105551212, I get the following error message, "the fax can't be sent because of an unexpected error."...
  10. Auto Scan

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Auto Scan: W10 pc with 98 days to go on a Kaspersky 2-year subscription. Until about a month ago, I think, Kaspersky did a quick auto scan on any device that I connected via USB. It has stopped doing that and I can't find how to bring it back. Perhaps it does scan immediately but...