Windows 10: first letter doesn't type all of a sudden

Discus and support first letter doesn't type all of a sudden in Cortana to solve the problem; the first letter doesn't type all of a sudden... Discussion in 'Cortana' started by Thys Botes, Apr 3, 2019.

1. first letter doesn't type all of a sudden

the first letter doesn't type all of a sudden

:)

Thys Botes, Apr 3, 2019
  2. CyrrusV Win User

hd6950 to hd 6970

ok
    i ve tried everything:with atiflash from dos,winflash.step by step with bios powercolor hd 6970 from the database.
    nothing,doesn´t work.any suggestion????

CyrrusV, Apr 3, 2019
  3. AlbertoMA Win User
    my 3Dprinter doesn´t appear

My 3D printer doesn´t appear on when I open 3D builder on the left popup to choose printer.

Is it need to do any previous step?? I thought It was plug and play. the printer is an UP Plus2 from Tiertime so, it is one of the recommended partners manufaturers. any message of error just doesnçt possible to send the prin.

AlbertoMA, Apr 3, 2019
  4. first letter doesn't type all of a sudden

Windows Edge still doesn`t work correctly

Hi Graham,

Thank you for posting your reply.

I suggest you to run the 'Internet Explorer Performance' troubleshooter by following the steps below:

• Type 'Troubleshooting' in the search box and press Enter.
    • Click on View All on the top left pane.
    • Click on Internet Explorer Performance and follow the on screen prompts for troubleshooting.

Hope the information is helpful.

Eeshwar Kumar, Apr 3, 2019
Thema:

first letter doesn't type all of a sudden

1. first letter doesn't type all of a sudden - Similar Threads - letter doesn't type

2. Typing duplicate letters

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Typing duplicate letters: Recently my laptop had been typing duplicate of buttons. This issue so far remains when I am using Microsoft To-Do List, Microsoft Sticky Notes, File Explorers, and Search. There is no issue with typing in Chrome or other app Here are what I have tried:Adjusted the keyboard...
  3. Typing duplicate letters

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Typing duplicate letters: Recently my laptop had been typing duplicate of buttons. This issue so far remains when I am using Microsoft To-Do List, Microsoft Sticky Notes, File Explorers, and Search. There is no issue with typing in Chrome or other app Here are what I have tried:Adjusted the keyboard...
  4. My laptop keyboard doesn't type letters

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop keyboard doesn't type letters: Hello please help me, My laptop keyboard doesn't type letters. The FN key and it's shortcuts like volume and brightness work but letters and numbers don't. I tried updating the keyboard driver and reinstalling the device but nothing seems to work. If anyone could help me I...
  5. My laptop keyboard doesn't type letters

My laptop keyboard doesn't type letters: Hello please help me, My laptop keyboard doesn't type letters. The FN key and it's shortcuts like volume and brightness work but letters and numbers don't. I tried updating the keyboard driver and reinstalling the device but nothing seems to work. If anyone could help me I...
  6. When I type the letter "s" as the first letter in Microsoft's "Get Help" in Settings the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When I type the letter "s" as the first letter in Microsoft's "Get Help" in Settings the...: So I tried every other letter and they all work just fine. It's only the letter "s" that results in an issue. The minute I type the first letter as an "s" into the "Get Help" box the "Get Help" screen goes white/blank and I have to close it and start over....
  7. When I type the letter "s" as the first letter in Microsoft's "Get Help" in Settings the...

When I type the letter "s" as the first letter in Microsoft's "Get Help" in Settings the...: So I don't seem to have a problem when starting out with any other letter with the exception of the letter "s". The minute I type the first letter as an "s" into the "Get Help" box the "Get Help" goes white/blank and I have to close "Get Help" and go back in and start with a...
  8. Random Letters Typing

Random Letters Typing: When typing, particularly when typing emails, the symbol \ randomly appears after I type the letter r. Additionally, after I type c or e, occasionally a period randomly follows. More frequently, the window I type in maximizes to the fill screen setting or demaximizes as I...
  9. letter G will not type

letter G will not type: letter G will not type https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/letter-g-will-not-type/bc46792a-c5db-4ee2-9e7f-a953725c18bb
  10. Quick Find By Typing First Few Letters Of File Name?

in Windows 10 Support
    Quick Find By Typing First Few Letters Of File Name?: i REALLY miss, and don't know why i can't do it with Windows 10, typing the first few letters of a file name and having it automatically highlighted!!! i tried googling this, but i can't find it. i would be surprised if no one else has talked about this though so many be i...