Windows 10: first letter i type missing and auto fill wont turn off.

Discus and support first letter i type missing and auto fill wont turn off. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I thought I was going crazy so . I bough a new compute because this issue. when fill ing out forms the first letter is missing an I cant turn off auto... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by jeffreyKoch1, Sep 17, 2018.

1. first letter i type missing and auto fill wont turn off.

I thought I was going crazy so . I bough a new compute because this issue. when fill ing out forms the first letter is missing an I cant turn off auto fill. I Have been trying to find work and think this issue is why I have not gotten any calls from 80 applications I have sent. my evil computer. I bought a new computer. by day 2 now the issue is back. I don't surf the web or play games on it. where did the bug come from and how can I fix it.

:)

jeffreyKoch1, Sep 17, 2018
  2. Wiggl3s Win User

First letter of sentence not auto capitalizing

Mine auto-corrects to "don't". It might have been added to the dictionary on accident. But it looks like to remove added words from the dictionary, it is an all or nothing type deal.

You can go to Settings > Keyboard > Typing Settings and hit "Reset Suggestions"

This will clear out all the user added suggestions/auto-corrects (going back to the default suggestions/auto-corrects).

It kind of sucks that you can't get a listing of added suggestions/auto-corrects and remove single entries, but oh well.

Hope that helps.

Wiggl3s, Sep 17, 2018
  3. Typing in tablet mode is frustrating

This is most likely to happen if auto-correct has been enabled on your
    Typing
    settings. To rectify the issue, we suggest that you turn it off by following these steps:

• From the Start Menu, go to Settings then select
      Devices.
    • Click Typing, then toggle off Auto-correct misspelled words. There is also an option to turn off highlighting misspelled words on the same setting.

Post back if the concern has been resolved.

Dhavelyn Mer, Sep 17, 2018
  4. Johan45 Win User

first letter i type missing and auto fill wont turn off.

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Sep 17, 2018
Thema:

first letter i type missing and auto fill wont turn off.

1. first letter i type missing and auto fill wont turn off. - Similar Threads - letter type missing

2. How to Turn Off Auto-Fill of Word File Name

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to Turn Off Auto-Fill of Word File Name: Ever since I upgraded to Windows 7, back in 2010, I have been plagued by a problem that has forced me to repeatedly cancel a Save-As action and, in some instances, has caused me to inadvertently overwrite irreplaceable files. That problem is the Auto-Fill feature of Save-As,...
  3. How to Turn Off Auto-Fill of Word File Name

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to Turn Off Auto-Fill of Word File Name: Ever since I upgraded to Windows 7, back in 2010, I have been plagued by a problem that has forced me to repeatedly cancel a Save-As action and, in some instances, has caused me to inadvertently overwrite irreplaceable files. That problem is the Auto-Fill feature of Save-As,...
  4. Auto Fill wont go away

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Auto Fill wont go away: How do i stop this? its driving me mad https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/auto-fill-wont-go-away/398a8bc2-5c74-472f-8e3e-41a081469a42
  5. Auto Fill wont go away

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Auto Fill wont go away: How do i stop this? its driving me mad https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/auto-fill-wont-go-away/398a8bc2-5c74-472f-8e3e-41a081469a42
  6. Screen wont auto turn off

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Screen wont auto turn off: I have set the screen to automatically turn off after 15 minutes, but it does not. It stays on. I have heard some others have this problem and it is related to USB devices, and that setting the "USB Selective suspend setting" to disabled in advanced power settings fixes...
  7. first letter doesn't type all of a sudden

in Cortana
    first letter doesn't type all of a sudden: the first letter doesn't type all of a sudden https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/first-letter-doesnt-type-all-of-a-sudden/00a06688-c29d-4774-bfa4-1cc73f165ce5"
  8. Unwanted auto fill of letters, numbers and characters

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Unwanted auto fill of letters, numbers and characters: After 10 -15 minutes into work on either a Word document or an XL spreadsheet I get random characters populating whatever I am working on. I have just run a scan to make sure I don't have any malware. Please help if you can....
  9. Mail does not offer auto fill addressees when first letter is selected

in Browsers and Email
    Mail does not offer auto fill addressees when first letter is selected: I am helping a friend who has recently updated her Win 10 laptop and did the Win 10 upgrade to her Win 8.1 Surface Pro. She now finds that when using the "Mail" tile for email neither her Yahoo or gmail account provides the usual auto fill choices from her contact list for...
  10. Turn On or Off Touch Keyboard Capitalize First Letter Each Sentence

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Turn On or Off Touch Keyboard Capitalize First Letter Each Sentence: How to: Turn On or Off Touch Keyboard Capitalize First Letter Each Sentence How to Turn On or Off Touch Keyboard Capitalize First Letter of Each Sentence in Windows 10 You can use different keyboards with Windows to fit your needs. The most common is a physical,...